mountain base infiltration

dummy76

mountain base infiltration

Post by dummy76 »

In one of the seemingly uninhabited islands in the Philippine archipelago, there was an area where navy information show that mysterious shipments were being made. There were also stories of the place being haunted, and fishermen boats capsizing, with no one surviving or no one ever being found among the crew. This attracted the attention of Special Intelligence, which suspects that there might be a hidden outpost in the island. Agent R, a young 20-year old agent, top of her class with special training on hand-to-hand combat, was sent to investigate. Agent R is stunningly beautiful, and she readied herself for this mission. She wore a white tube bra and matching white bikini panties, underneath a dark wetsuit. She scuba dived to the island, left her oxygen tank and goggles by some rocks, and scaled up the cliff. She was well-trained in these exercises, but a moment's flashback of her memory of losing her parents to an explosion hit her, and she dropped her knife into the ocean. Agent R cursed under her breath, but she proceeded to climb up. The darkness of the night covered her infiltration, and she reached the top of the plateau in half an hour.

Agent R catches her breath. Her wetsuit was already dry from the chilly night air, and her long black hair was tied in a pony tail. There was a small cave and a lone sentry on the watch. Agent R can see that the sentry was wearing a blue cobra stormtrooper uniform. She also saw that the sentry's chest is curved, and she had shoulder-length hair. Unknown to R, the sentry's name is Yana. She is 20, and also very well-trained in hand-to-hand combat. She was also armed with a laser blaster, a radio for communicating, and there was a knife in her holster. R cursed under her breath again for dropping her knife, but to catch Yana's attention, R threw a stone towards some bushes. The cobra sentry heard the stone, and proceeded to investigate.

Yana was confused as she did not expect any movement. She thought it was a snake or some animal. She didn't think of alerting the base or her colleagues, since she might end up being ridiculed if it were a false alarm. That would be a fatal mistake for the cobra sentry. Yana approached slowly with her blaster's safety removed when suddenly, a strong kick hit Yana on her knees. She fell down but before Yana could even process what was happening, R jumped at her back and proceeded to strangle the unfortunate sentry with her arm. The struggle was brief and the once beautiful sentry who broke the hearts of many troopers lay a cooling body. Tears in her eyes and saliva on her mask, Yana's eyes stared listlessly. R could have snapped her neck but R remembered the victims of Cobra on its last assault, and she wanted this sentry to feel the pain. Fortunately for R, the uniform was not wet but R proceeded to quickly strip the downed sentry before the uniform is damaged.

The sentry was left in a black tshirt bra and black panties. R took everything else, and dragged the sentry by her armpits to some bushes. R quickly stripped her wetsuit, and wore the uniform. She would now proceed to investigate the area.
dummy76

Re: mountain base infiltration

Post by dummy76 »

(non lethal: read here)

In one of the seemingly uninhabited islands in the Philippine archipelago, there was an area where navy information show that mysterious shipments were being made. There were also stories of the place being haunted, and fishermen boats capsizing, with no one surviving or no one ever being found among the crew. This attracted the attention of Special Intelligence, which suspects that there might be a hidden outpost in the island. Agent R, a young 20-year old agent, top of her class with special training on hand-to-hand combat, was sent to investigate. Agent R is stunningly beautiful, and she readied herself for this mission. She wore a white tube bra and matching white bikini panties, underneath a dark wetsuit. She scuba dived to the island, left her oxygen tank and goggles by some rocks, and scaled up the cliff. She was well-trained in these exercises, but a moment's flashback of her memory of losing her parents to an explosion hit her, and she dropped her knife into the ocean. Agent R cursed under her breath, but she proceeded to climb up. The darkness of the night covered her infiltration, and she reached the top of the plateau in half an hour.

Agent R catches her breath. Her wetsuit was already dry from the chilly night air, and her long black hair was tied in a pony tail. There was a small cave and a lone sentry on the watch. Agent R can see that the sentry was wearing a blue cobra stormtrooper uniform. She also saw that the sentry's chest is curved, and she had shoulder-length hair. Unknown to R, the sentry's name is Yana. She is 20, and also very well-trained in hand-to-hand combat. She was also armed with a laser blaster, a radio for communicating, and there was a knife in her holster. R cursed under her breath again for dropping her knife, but to catch Yana's attention, R threw a stone towards some bushes. The cobra sentry heard the stone, and proceeded to investigate.

Yana was confused as she did not expect any movement. She thought it was a snake or some animal. She didn't think of alerting the base or her colleagues, since she might end up being ridiculed if it were a false alarm. That would be a big mistake for the cobra sentry. Yana approached slowly with her blaster's safety removed when suddenly, a strong kick hit Yana on her knees. She fell down but before Yana could even process what was happening, R jumped at her back and proceeded to strangle the unfortunate sentry with her arm. The beautiful sentry who broke the hearts of many troopers lost consciousness. R loosened the chokehold before it could do lasting damage. Tears in her eyes and saliva on her mask, Yana was fortunate to be left alive. Fortunately for R, the uniform was not wet but R proceeded to quickly strip the downed sentry before she regained consciousness.

The sentry was left in a black tshirt bra and black panties. R took everything else, and she then tied the sentry's hands behind her back with strips of her black wetsuit torn with Yana's knife. Yana's knees were also bound, as well as her ankles. R saw a wound on her leg, which may have been willfully inflicted by the sentry on herself. R dragged the sentry by her armpits to some bushes. R quickly stripped her wetsuit, and as Yana regained consciousness, she saw R in her underwear with fists closed. R was ready to ask some questions.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

I really like the story of "frogwoman infiltration",When the frogwoman comes ashore, she needs a new suit to replace her diving suit. At this time, the guards, lifeguards and even ordinary tourists will become targets.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

pc305435632 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:40 am I really like the story of "frogwoman infiltration",When the frogwoman comes ashore, she needs a new suit to replace her diving suit. At this time, the guards, lifeguards and even ordinary tourists will become targets.
This is a good idea. Thank you for reading my work, and I am a fan of your pixiv art.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Great story, Dummy.
Both endings are enjoyable, but I do prefer the non lethal version the most.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

(plot twist: read here)

Yana was confused as she did not expect any movement. She thought it was a snake or some animal. She didn't think of alerting the base or her colleagues, since she might end up being ridiculed if it were a false alarm. That would be a big mistake for the cobra sentry. Yana approached slowly with her blaster's safety removed when suddenly, a strong kick hit Yana on her knees. She fell down but before Yana could even process what was happening, R jumped at her back and proceeded to strangle the unfortunate sentry with her arm. The beautiful sentry who broke the hearts of many troopers was equally skilled and managed to elbow R hard on her abs, and wrestle R to the ground. R was dazed, but Yana did not let her recover. Yana quickly hits R on her head. R passes out. Yana quickly strips R of her wetsuit, leaving R in her white tube bra and white bikini panties. She cuffs Rs hands behind her back. Yana removes R's tube bra, revealing B sized breasts, and uses the bra to bind R's knees to prevent her from kicking. R regains consciousness, and realizes her predicament. Yana radios base for a possible infiltration.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I really like this short story (I read the non-lethal version, but that's just my preference). There really is something super sexy and just beautiful at the idea of a lone infiltrator swimming her way to an enemy outpost before sneaking in and taking out a lone sentry for her outfit, it just ticks all the right boxes for me. :D

As I say, it really is a great short tale, and I like the idea of her needing a new swimsuit as it adds a sense of realism, for example. I've seen a few scenes of where infiltrators in diving suits have grabbed their targets when they've just climbed out from the water, so I can't help but think things like, "wouldn't their suits be soaking wet and now they've grabbed a guard, wouldn't the guards clothes now be soaking wet too and uncomfortable to wear, even as a disguise?" I know, I know, it sounds like I'm being picky and maybe I am, but it is something I've genuinely wondered before, and I just think you did a great job incorporating something like this into your short tale too. :D

Fantastic work, and I look forward to see what you write next! :D
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Thank you! Feedback like this inspires me
Trackman281 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:52 am I really like this short story (I read the non-lethal version, but that's just my preference). There really is something super sexy and just beautiful at the idea of a lone infiltrator swimming her way to an enemy outpost before sneaking in and taking out a lone sentry for her outfit, it just ticks all the right boxes for me. :D

As I say, it really is a great short tale, and I like the idea of her needing a new swimsuit as it adds a sense of realism, for example. I've seen a few scenes of where infiltrators in diving suits have grabbed their targets when they've just climbed out from the water, so I can't help but think things like, "wouldn't their suits be soaking wet and now they've grabbed a guard, wouldn't the guards clothes now be soaking wet too and uncomfortable to wear, even as a disguise?" I know, I know, it sounds like I'm being picky and maybe I am, but it is something I've genuinely wondered before, and I just think you did a great job incorporating something like this into your short tale too. :D

Fantastic work, and I look forward to see what you write next! :D

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”