Sky Competition. Epilogue ( I trust it will be a Uniform Stealing scene)

esercito sconfitto

Sky Competition. Epilogue ( I trust it will be a Uniform Stealing scene)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...but so far there is just the premise... ;)

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... cjHJx3l11g

Epilogue

Three floors below Anastasia's room in the hospital was Miss Clinton's room. She was also taken to the nearest hospital to the airport because of her head wound. Although it had been 24 hours since the incidents, the dangerous criminal had not regained consciousness. Nonetheless, Saskia Jäger had ordered Miss Clinton to be fixed to the bed and had also left a guard to watch over her. To be on the safe side, Saskia chose Valeska Krieger. Because the long-legged blonde hadn't been attacked by Miss Clinton and Mandy, so she was far less likely to take revenge on Miss Clinton. Merle and Friedericke would probably not have been so forgiving. When the nurse came by with Miss Clinton's food, Valeska put down her pet magazine and checked the food.

Valeska: "Mmmhhh... that smells good. Your hospital food seems to be better than its reputation.

Nurse: "If the patient is not conscious then you are welcome to eat it. You've been here for 10 hours and must be hungry. You can't live off coffee alone. As soon as the patient is awake, we can make her something new to eat."

Valeska: "That's nice, thanks! But next time, please don't bring cutlery, just a plastic spoon at most. The woman lying here is dangerous."

Nurse: "Oh dear, of course! Just as you wish. Enjoy your meal!"

The nurse looked worried for a moment, but then smiled understandingly and left the hospital room again. When she was alone again with Miss Clinton, Valeska grabbed the fork from the tablet.

Valeska: "I'd better keep that out of your reach in case you experience a sudden miraculous healing. Better not to take any risks. If you managed to overpower Merle and Friedericke then you shouldn't be underestimated, sleepyhead. But wait until Frau Jäger is here. She'll make sure you talk and we'll find out who you really are. She should be here in 20 minutes. Until then, I'll take care of your food. You don't need that at the moment anyway."

With these words, Valeska turned around and put the tray with the food on the chair she had been sitting on before.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... xwHalkD8ak

LOCATION Hamburg, Germany
Description
Just as the female police officer turned her back, Miss Clinton opened her eyes and took advantage of the opportunity. Like a crocodile darting out of the water to grab an antelope, the dark-haired criminal jumped up and pulled on the policewoman's long ponytail.

Valeska: "YYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHRRGGG!!!"

Valeska screamed in pain as Miss Clinton grabbed her hair, winced in pain and stumbled back. The federal police officer's long blonde ponytail had been the perfect invitation for this attack, compensating for Miss Clinton's limited reach due to her wrist restraint.

Miss Clinton: "Come here, Rapunzel!"

Pulling as hard as she could, Miss Clinton caused the surprised and aching blonde police officer to stumble onto the bed. When Fraulein Krieger's buttocks bumped against the bed frame and mattress, Miss Clinton pulled on her again.

...to be continued... :roll:
simon4242

Re: Sky Competition. Epilogue ( I trust it will be a Uniform Stealing scene)

Post by simon4242 »

come on dont let her get away sigh lol
esercito sconfitto

...we are really close... :o

Federal Police Officer Valeska Krieger lost her balance due to Miss Clinton's jerky and painful pull and fell onto her attacker's bed. Here Miss Clinton had both of her hands available again and immediately used them to strangle her blonde guard. Only now, when the unbearable pain no longer clouded her senses, did Valeska realize what kind of situation she was in and began to defend herself. Like a fish out of water, she wriggled and squirmed in her attacker's grip, sliding back and forth on her and kicking her legs in panic.

Valeska: ".... aaaarrrghh.... let go! ....... Let me ....rrrgghghgh... go! Hrrrggghhh.... uuuurrrgghhh...."

Miss Clinton: "Take it easy, Goldilocks! We don't want anyone else to hear what's going on here. Relax, it's almost over."

Valeska's pupils wandered frantically back and forth, looking for any way to escape from this situation. But just like a fish out of water, Valeska slowly but surely ran out of air. The pressure on her neck made her gasp and calling for help was out of the question. She also couldn't get to her gun without removing her hands from her throat, only making Miss Clinton's choke attack even stronger.

Valeska: "..... hhhrrrgghhh......hhhrrggghhh..... hhhrrrrr...."

With a grim gaze, Miss Clinton held her prey tightly to her while Valeska's body writhed on her, sliding back and forth over her. But Miss Clinton could feel that the Federal Policewoman's movements were becoming slower, weaker and more uncontrolled. Suddenly the saboteur's facial expression changed and with a nasty grin she whispered in Valeska's ear.

Miss Clinton: "The way you're rubbing your ass on me, honey, you've missed your job. You could ignite the pole at any nightclub. And now say good night!"

Valeska: ".... hhhrrrr ................... hhrrggh....................... ............... hhhrr...................... hh........... ........ "

Valeska's eyes were already flickering and just like so many women before her the day before, she slowly but surely sank into a lack of oxygen induced unconsciousness.
esercito sconfitto

yes! YES!

Finally the time had come and Valeska Krieger's brain shuts down. Her legs, which had only sporadically swung through the air before, went limp and sank back onto the bed. Valeska's arms and hands, which had tried so hard to ward off Miss Clinton's attack before, now slid powerlessly over her chest and dangled down. Miss Clinton looked scrutinizingly at Valeska's face and was pleased with what she saw. There was no doubt that her minder, Federal Police Officer Valeska Krieger, was completely unconscious.

Miss Clinton: "I wish you pleasant dreams, cop bitch! You wanted my food? Here, I'd be happy to let you have my bed too."

Briefly, Miss Clinton grinned wickedly, pushed Valeska's body aside as best she could and began searching the pockets of her belt for the handcuff keys. This was not so easy with only one hand and took longer than Miss Clinton would have liked. with the other hand she also held her victim by the belt so that Valeska's body didn't fall off the bed. because if that happened then Miss Clinton would not be able to get the key anymore and her attack would have been in vain. fingering Valeska's belt, Miss Clinton carefully sat up to get a better view.

Miss Clinton: "Bingo! Here is the key. You're welcome to keep my cutlery as long as I'm allowed to have the key."

With skillful fingers and as quickly as she could, Miss Clinton opened her handcuffs with the key and was finally able to free herself from the bed. With all the movements made by the assassin, Valeska's body only gently moved and swayed back and forth. Like a rag doll, the long-legged federal police officer let herself be put in any position that least hindered Miss Clinton. Her long blond hair, for which she was so often envied, had now become Valeska's undoing.

esercito sconfitto

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... w5YaSTJ1X0

LOCATION Hamburg, Germany
Description
After freeing herself from the handcuffs, Miss Clinton wasted no time slipping out from under Valeska's body and out the bed and getting back to her feet.

Miss Clinton: "I would like to have the hospitality of this House, the German Customs and the German Federal Police, but I have other things to do. Unfortunately, the appointment with your superior has to be cancelled. But I bet you'll have a lot to explain to her when she finds you here."

While taunting Miss Krieger, Miss Clinton undressed her with quick and dexterous fingers. First she opened the federal police officer's mint green blouse, took it off and shortly afterwards the blonde cop's brassiere followed. Unconscious and only breathing softly, Valeska was utterly helpless as Miss Clinton stole her uniform and her now bare breasts rose and fell with every weak breath she took. Miss Clinton quickly put on her victim's bra and blouse and then unzipped Valeska's skirt. When the wily saboteur pulled the skirt over Valeska's smooth nylon ass with a jerk, Miss Clinton looked down at the defenseless blonde.

Miss Clinton: "Ha! Although this mission was a disaster, I also gained insights. For years I avoided you girls from the federal police and always worked in such a way that I didn't collide with you as much as possible. But when you're overpowered and your uniforms taken away, you're just another helpless victim like everyone else. With a body like yours and such stiff nipples you really should have chosen a different profession. Are you cold or are you just happy to see me?"

Miss Clinton could not find an answer to her question in the unconscious face of the German blonde and therefore lifted Valeska's legs. She pulled the federal police officer's skirt over her silky smooth legs and then dropped Valeska's legs. The pretty legs of the blonde swung weakly and dangled back and forth and meanwhile the second of Valeska's high-heeled shoes fell to the ground with a clatter. When Miss Clinton dressed in Valeska's skirt and shortly afterwards stepped into her heels, she couldn't hold back and continued to taunt her victim.

Miss Clinton: "You should thank me, you hear? When the stewardesses give you their testimonies and talk about how bad it felt to become unconscious due to lack of oxygen, then you now know what they are talking about. After your two colleagues, you are now number three who let themselves be duped. I thought you girls from the German Federal Police were tougher. But one day I can personally tell your supervisor about this complaint and then it will be her turn. I'll leave you here as a little gift for Frau Jäger. Greet her from me!"
esercito sconfitto

Around the same time, Valeska's aforementioned superior was not far away. Because narrow step Saskia Jäger marched through one of the corridors of the hospital. This woman seemed unfamiliar with slow strolling and her gait, as well as the fast rhythm of the clicking of her high heels, was unmistakable. While she was on her way to see Miss Clinton, the stern blonde was on the phone with her federal police officer.

Saskia: “Thank you sir! But the thanks for Mandy Johnson making a full confession do not belong to me but to my colleagues Merle Klingemann and Friederike Wolff. It led to us being able to establish a connection between Miss Johnson, the saboteur previously known only as Miss Clinton, and Mike Keene. Mike Keene is a Boeing board member and, as of this writing, the client of the two women.”

Interlocutor: ------ ----------------------- -------- ----------- -------

Saskia: “Selbstverständlich! That has already been arranged. I sent the results of our investigation to the American authorities last night and received confirmation this morning that Mike Keene had been arrested. So you can say my day started quite well today.”

Interlocutor: ------------- -------- --------- ------------------ -------

Saskia: “That's right. Mike Keene wanted to give Boeing an illicit competitive advantage by hiring Miss Clinton and Mandy Johnson to sabotage competitor Airbus' prototype aircraft. With the prospect of an order worth billions, he not only accepted the deaths of several people but even ordered them. I am now on my way to the injured saboteur in hopes of interrogating her. Maybe we'll find out more details and something about the people behind it.”

Interlocutor: -------- ------------------- ------ -------------

Saskia: “It was my pleasure, sir! You know you can always count on me. Deutschlands Sicherheit ist mein wichtigstes Bestreben.”

While her boss answered again, Saskia spoke quietly to the nurse and asked in which room the nameless patient had been accommodated, who was admitted here yesterday and was now being guarded by her colleague.

Nurse: “You still have to walk this hallway to the end. Turn right at the back, then through the glass door and then immediately left. Room G 358. I brought your colleague something to eat just a short time ago.”

Without saying anything, but with a grateful nod, Saskia continued walking in the direction of the infirmary, her heels clicking. Despite the complicated directions, the federal police officer and chief customs officer arrived at the room in just a few minutes.

When the otherwise self-assured federal police officer finally entered the room, she froze for a moment because she the body of a naked blonde woman in black pantyhose on the bed and instinctively drew her pistol. Only at second glance did she realize that it was her colleague Valeska Krieger.

Saskia: “Scheiße! Was ist passiert?” (“Shit! What happened?”)

Alarmed she looked around, to rule out that she herself could be attacked from somewhere, before slowly approaching the bed.

Saskia: “Ach du meine Güte! Das darf nicht wahr sein. Dieses verdammte Miststück!” (“Oh my goodness! That can not be true. This damn bitch!”)

Saskia could not believe her eyes that Valeska was half naked, unconscious and all sprawled out on the bed. The poor blonde had been handcuffed with her own handcuffs and the fact that Valeska's uniform was stolen made the humiliation perfect for the young German federal police officer.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Demiter3D's artwork always blows me away.
He's level of detail is so incredible you can even see the weaving in the nylons.
esercito sconfitto

Without paying any attention to her colleague for the time being, Saskia continued to cast her skeptical gaze through the small hospital room and came to the realization that there was no place where Miss Clinton could possibly have hidden. She had escaped. Unfortunately. Frustrated, Saskia exhaled and then checked Valeska's carotid artery to see if she was still alive. For a moment, the ambitious blonde's frustration was replaced by relief. But only for a short time.

This unknown assassin, who had previously hid behind the name of an American president on every assignment, was more dangerous and cunning than expected. Dangerous enough to overwhelm Valeska but also cunning enough not to kill her in order to set off as few reactions from the authorities as possible. Miss Clinton's identity remained unknown and unfortunately so did her current whereabouts and future intentions. Saskia Jäger looked grimly out the window and growled.

Saskia: “Saskia: Wir sehen uns wieder, Miss Clinton. Doch das nächste mal wirst du im Knast enden. Verlass dich drauf.”

(“See you again, Miss Clinton. But next time you will end up in jail. Count on it!”)

THE END!
(for now)

Return to “Demiter3D (Dmitriy)”