[Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Announcements & General Discussion
themann56

Re: [Poll] Do you like Uniform Stealing Onscreen or Offscreen?

Post by themann56 »

The on-screen fights are so fake that I prefer to see the armed trained personnel grabbed and hand-gagged and taken off camera, then have the impostor donned in her uniform and a flash back to the tied up victim either unconscious or not.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I have to agree with you on that one. I love it when you see a guard just performing her duties suddenly getting hand gagged or chopped before being pulled away some where, then moments later have her attacker / infiltrator step out wearing her uniform, then to finish it off, show the real guard either bound or just slumped somewhere knocked out in her undies (even if it's just for a second).

I'm also quite fond of the whole "back of the line" style of things of where a line of guards are patrolling before the infiltrator grabs the one at the back and pulls her away before moments later she rejoins the rest of the patrol wearing her disguise while the rest of them aren't aware of what just happened.
pass

Post by pass »

On the screen and complete....
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

:D On screen and fully completed!!!
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

FeMilImpos wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:03 pm :D On screen and fully completed!!!
👍
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

pass wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:14 pm On the screen and complete....
🤝
Metoo

Post by Metoo »

Huge aftermath enjoyer here. As long as the aftermath is well done, I almost don't care if the stealing is on- or offscreen. If I'd have to choose, I'd go for onscreen, though.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I do have to agree with Trackman on this comment:
Trackman281 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:29 am I love it when you see a guard just performing her duties suddenly getting hand gagged or chopped before being pulled away some where, then moments later have her attacker / infiltrator step out wearing her uniform, then to finish it off, show the real guard either bound or just slumped somewhere knocked out in her undies (even if it's just for a second).
Even though you don't see the actually stripping the idea of a scene of a guard just walking her patrol route suddenly being grabbed and hand gagged is awesome. And then a quick neck chop or perhaps even a neck pinch and the now unconscious woman is dragged out of sight. We then see the intruder dressed in the guard's uniform emerge from the room she dragged the guard into and we get a glimpse of the unconscious, bra and pantie clad guard slumped against the wall.

May not actually see the stripping but still a great scene.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Agreed with Trackman and Meditions - I always love the scenes where a woman (maybe a guard on patrol, or an employee at work) is walking past a door or alleyway, when she is abruptly grabbed and pulled offscreen, and then (following the sounds of a scuffle) another woman emerges in her uniform. An aftermath is nice as well, but I don't mind scenes that leave more to the imagination.

The "last woman in line" scenario is great as well, though unfortunately not as common.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I like that trope as well. Anyone know any good examples of someone getting grabbed (and hopefully handgagged) and pulled offscreen with the replacement popping out? I noticed a long time ago it seemed really prevalent in Chinese USB scenes.

Return to “General Discussion”