Best Bum

esercito sconfitto

Best Bum

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... cEY09F0z5o

(Author's Note )"Congratulations, Orangey... after careful consideration your bum has been selected "best in pile"... and will now be receiving some special attention!" Purred Senya as she slithered across her heap of panting foes. Lilly wiggled in nervous anticipation, it had been a while since she found herself in the bandit's clutches, and she was surprisingly pleased to be selected first.

The 2022 Senya art and Short Story contest concludes this Friday (July 15th), and to celebrate I painted up a classic Senya pile up scene! Good luck to anyone rushing to complete their entries before the midnight deadline! There are loads of great entries so far, and I don't look forward to picking the winners this weekend. :D
As for this scene, it has been a while since I did a stand alone Senya scene (as I have been absolutely swamped with commissions for the past three months), and I thought it would be fun to get back to the basics. I have also started drawing a four page epilogue to chapter one of the comic, that will wrap up some loose ends and set up the next chapter. Those will be posted in the next four weeks!

In this image, we see a nabbed (and naked) Tulie used as bait... to lure an unsuspecting squad of troopers into an ambush! With the troopers neatly defeated, Senya grabs and gropes her way through the pile, until she finds the perfect cheeks to start her spanking session.

Here is a link to the entries so far! Check it out and send the artist and writers some love!

Return to “Alexichabane”