Tour guides, hotel receptionists, secretaries, cruise directors and everything in-between.

FemaleSpy

Re: Tour guides, hotel receptionists, secretaries, cruise directors and everything in-between.

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:06 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:04 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:34 pm

Interesting concept,

I was thinking this the teams first mission, a test of their abilities. They are afforded very little in the way of onsite support, but they have their garrotes and equipment from the sub, the barest amount of intelligence. They must find their own way to complete their first mission and reach their safehouse. So the two agents are the first wave, they eliminate the only two lifeguards, as they are in need of disguises and to remove witnesses. They drag the lifeguards underwater, strangle them take their swimsuits and identities. Conceal them underwater. They come ashore, signal the rest of the team.

They strip off, pretend to be drowning victims. Using their lifeguard disguises, the first two agents trick the three women into helping them. The three other agents pounce, kill them, and strip them. Taking their identities, they are concealed underwater. The beach secured, the two fake lifeguards go into the locker room, dressing in then casual clothes of the murdered lifeguards, find some keys. The other three, collect their equipment which the sub as brought in, like poison and suppressed pistols then they proceed to their objective.
Really not bad, but need finish some PM with you first, because we just begin, if you can ofc, if you sleep now - sweet dreams, bro ;)
Thanks mate, so that covers the lifeguards. We just to describe the clothing of the civilians, I have been looking at some 80s fashions on Google.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/73/9e/11/739e ... -stuff.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... g&usqp=CAU
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/99/22 ... fba134.jpg

Underwear

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/80s/i ... 0902215213
https://pin.it/7BWcqRE
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2eCNT2c90rE/ ... 2Bcrop.jpg

What do you think?
I have some idea, but I will share later, but for now it seems to me that girls on rollers / skateboards will be a more interesting choice, bicycles are already quite hackneyed on our Board, but really something new and interesting, there are plenty of reasons for their appearances , young people stayed late, forgot something, etc...
As for clothes, almost the same thing, just imagine a girl on roller skates / a skater girl in Miami in the 80s-85s in hot weather, by the way, this city played an important role in the history of the Cold War, so yes, just change clothes and underwear a little, add some caps / shorts and it’s quite :)
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Tour guides, hotel receptionists, secretaries, cruise directors and everything in-between.

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

FemaleSpy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:26 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:04 pm

Really not bad, but need finish some PM with you first, because we just begin, if you can ofc, if you sleep now - sweet dreams, bro ;)
Thanks mate, so that covers the lifeguards. We just to describe the clothing of the civilians, I have been looking at some 80s fashions on Google.

Underwear

What do you think?
I have some idea, but I will share later, but for now it seems to me that girls on rollers / skateboards will be a more interesting choice, bicycles are already quite hackneyed on our Board, but really something new and interesting, there are plenty of reasons for their appearances , young people stayed late, forgot something, etc...
As for clothes, almost the same thing, just imagine a girl on roller skates / a skater girl in Miami in the 80s-85s in hot weather, by the way, this city played an important role in the history of the Cold War, so yes, just change clothes and underwear a little, add some caps / shorts and it’s quite :)

So high-waisted denim shorts, all around. :D

The roller skates/skateboard idea is really original, nobody would really suspect a team of Soviet Spies to roll into Miami disguised as roller/skater girls. The two other Russian agents can simply drive to Miami and meet them at the target location.

I will Google up the 80s roller blade/skater girls, see what I find.

Btw, the main characters will be Russian-Americans(born in the United States), who speak perfect English. Aged between 18-24. Like the volk-deusche in WW2, with the exact same mission parameters.
Last edited by Stormtrooper1990 on Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormtrooper1990

So after eliminating the lifeguards, the two disguised agents spot the 3 roller girls hanging around the beach. Using their disguises, they shoo them towards the rocks. Then the 3 other agents, garrote them pulling them behind the rocks. They strip them, assume their identities. Conceal their bodies underwater, next to the dead lifeguards.

They signal the sub to bring in their equipment, while the two fake lifeguards change into the dead lifeguards casual clothes. They agree to meet at the target location in groups, two agents drive, the three others skate there.

The three skate towards Miami, in their stolen clothes. Blowing bubblegum and skating to Morten Harket and A-Ha " Take on me." End phase 1.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:00 pm
They eliminate the clerk's, take their uniforms and identities, leave them naked at the side of road. allows for smoother infiltration and robbery. They may not need to shoot their way out.

Or sedate them, with a powerful sedative, for the non lethal approach.
Great concept. Always like the idea of taking out a bank teller and stealing her uniform.

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/bank- ... -278925589

Would be fun scene showing this girl heading into work, getting grabbed, sedated with a powerful sleep drug and then stripped of her standard clerk uniform.
Stormtrooper1990

meditions142 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:45 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:00 pm
They eliminate the clerk's, take their uniforms and identities, leave them naked at the side of road. allows for smoother infiltration and robbery. They may not need to shoot their way out.

Or sedate them, with a powerful sedative, for the non lethal approach.
Great concept. Always like the idea of taking out a bank teller and stealing her uniform.

https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/bank- ... -278925589

Would be fun scene showing this girl heading into work, getting grabbed, sedated with a powerful sleep drug and then stripped of her standard clerk uniform.
Wow Meditions142 she is cute.

I can just picture the scene, she walking past an alley on her way to work, suddenly she is grabbed pulled into the alley, by a female bank robber. She is dosed by a powerful Sedative, a needle to the neck, she falls unconscious. The woman is stripped naked, then a mask is made of her face. Her attacker dresses in her uniform, puts on the mask, then tosses her naked sleeping body into a dumpster. The heist is on :D

Then repeat for 3 additional pretty tellers, so the robbers are all disguised. So they can Rob the bank without worrying about the police.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:39 am

Underwear

What do you think?

The roller skates/skateboard idea is really original, nobody would really suspect a team of Soviet Spies to roll into Miami disguised as roller/skater girls. The two other Russian agents can simply drive to Miami and meet them at the target location.

Btw, the main characters will be Russian-Americans(born in the United States), who speak perfect English. Aged between 18-24. Like the volk-deusche in WW2, with the exact same mission parameters.
Written really well, but if I had the opportunity, I would change the following: the age of the heroines, you see, from the studies that were carried out, it was noticed that the subcultures were the most active, let me explain to you - in the midst of the 80s, the times of the "invisible war" everyone was trying to make some contribution for their country, so if you look at the employment of adults, they worked until late to do at least something in difficult times, those who are younger were of little interest to them, they found out and began to investigate such a phenomenon like "Video and Game Consoles and the Digital Age", while such a phenomenon as a subculture denied various rules, permissions and prohibitions, they did not want to be like ordinary people, did not listen to adults and relatives, did not do what they were told, so they renounced from mainstream society and strayed into their "sports gang", most often it could be skaters or other violators of the rules on wheels, which left behind a mess and a bunch of personal symbols of the "gang" ka to graffiti, it just so happened that basically these informals are teenagers of 16-18 years old, other ages were much less common, people had enough important things for the sake of a common victory, they didn’t care about everything and everyone, only personal pleasure from such a life .. .
By the way, it is worth noting a clear example in the form of Chloe Price, she did not immediately start dyeing her hair and fingers, as well as doing graffiti, but she was already distinguished by her rebellious qualities and skills that go against all her "decent" acquaintances, in the end she became such as we know it so far ;) 🤔
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:09 am So after eliminating the lifeguards, the two disguised agents spot the 3 roller girls hanging around the beach. Using their disguises, they shoo them towards the rocks. Then the 3 other agents, garrote them pulling them behind the rocks. They strip them, assume their identities. Conceal their bodies underwater, next to the dead lifeguards.

They signal the sub to bring in their equipment, while the two fake lifeguards change into the dead lifeguards casual clothes. They agree to meet at the target location in groups, two agents drive, the three others skate there.

The three skate towards Miami, in their stolen clothes. Blowing bubblegum and skating to Morten Harket and A-Ha " Take on me." End phase 1.
not bad, but maybe a mix, 2 rollers and 1 skater, one has completely painted hair, the other has two hair colors at the same time and possibly pigtails (just Harley Quinn, right), and the third can do with a nose piercing and shaved hair on one side :mrgreen:
Stormtrooper1990

FemaleSpy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:46 pm

Written really well, but if I had the opportunity, I would change the following: the age of the heroines, you see, from the studies that were carried out, it was noticed that the subcultures were the most active, let me explain to you - in the midst of the 80s, the times of the "invisible war" everyone was trying to make some contribution for their country, so if you look at the employment of adults, they worked until late to do at least something in difficult times, those who are younger were of little interest to them, they found out and began to investigate such a phenomenon like "Video and Game Consoles and the Digital Age", while such a phenomenon as a subculture denied various rules, permissions and prohibitions, they did not want to be like ordinary people, did not listen to adults and relatives, did not do what they were told, so they renounced from mainstream society and strayed into their "sports gang", most often it could be skaters or other violators of the rules on wheels, which left behind a mess and a bunch of personal symbols of the "gang" ka to graffiti, it just so happened that basically these informals are teenagers of 16-18 years old, other ages were much less common, people had enough important things for the sake of a common victory, they didn’t care about everything and everyone, only personal pleasure from such a life .. .
By the way, it is worth noting a clear example in the form of Chloe Price, she did not immediately start dyeing her hair and fingers, as well as doing graffiti, but she was already distinguished by her rebellious qualities and skills that go against all her "decent" acquaintances, in the end she became such as we know it so far ;) 🤔
Interesting,thanks for the background femspy

How about the agents are 18-22, young enough to pass for high school seniors, old enough to pass for young women hired for Jobs like lifeguards and waitress. They can also pass for Majorettes or Cheerleaders, with the masks though, it might not matter. We could say that since the agents are Russo-American, they do have experience of cheerleading and marching bands, bringing that knowledge with them when their parents defected to the USSR.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:54 pm
FemaleSpy wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:46 pm

Interesting,thanks for the background femspy

How about the agents are 18-22, young enough to pass for high school seniors, old enough to pass for young women hired for Jobs like lifeguards and waitress. They can also pass for Majorettes or Cheerleaders, with the masks though, it might not matter. We could say that since the agents are Russo-American, they do have experience of cheerleading and marching bands, bringing that knowledge with them when their parents defected to the USSR.
This is quite a common scheme, so it can work, 18-year-old agents may well pretend to be 16-17-year-old "informals"

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”