Harley Quinn - "Another Sharkley Adventure"

tirepanted3

Harley Quinn - "Another Sharkley Adventure"

Post by tirepanted3 »

In the latest episode of the animated series, Harley beats up an elderly woman and steals her dress to infiltrate a gala event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxB5mYhltk
Trackman281

Re: Harley Quinn - "Another Sharkley Adventure"

Post by Trackman281 »

Aaahhh you beat me to it, I was just about to post the clip. :lol:

Not a bad scene to be fair, I mean yeah it would have been better if she had mugged a younger woman for her dress, but because it's Harley. I'll make an exception. 8-)

Speaking of scenes involving Harley Quinn, as when I saw this post you got me thinking.....Do you or anyone remember that scene where a bunch of people made a batman music video to lady gaga's song "Bad Romance". Near the beginning of the video, the woman cosplaying as Harley, sneaks up on a female security guard and whacks her over the head with her cane to knock her out, she then drags her into another room, before remerging in her uniform to get passed the other guards. I mean yeah, there's no aftermath and no stripping, but the fact that Harley takes the security guards stockings is good enough for me. So does anybody remember this? 8-)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I do remember that video. Not sure it's still around, but that was a memorable little USB scene. And more interesting in retrospect, since Lady Gaga will apparently be playing Harley in the next Joker movie. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I don't think it is either. Because not only can I not find the video, but I also can't find any trace of the channel itself alongside the other videos they put out, so I'm guessing at some point they've just closed it all down.
Lady Gaga will apparently be playing Harley in the next Joker movie. :)
I know I saw the teaser trailer the other week. If I'm being honest, at first I genuinely thought it was a joke when they had those rumours floating around about her becoming Harley for the sequel and turning it into a musical....Then they released the teaser. :lol:

Now naturally I'll hold off from judging it until I've seen it, and I don't mind her being Harley so long as they don't turn into a full on musical, it just wouldn't feel right (theme wise). :) ..........BUT.......If they do want to make it a musical, then throw in a full on USB scene, and I might turn the other cheek. *He says in a cheeky tone*. :P
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Not expecting a Harley USB scene in the movie, but I certainly wouldn't mind it.

I think that Harley Quinn is perhaps the most prolific USB in modern fiction - she's a villain/anti-hero, often going undercover with no compunction about stealing clothes from hapless victims when the need arises. Given how popular she has become in recent years in comics, TV, and movies, I expect it won't be long before she pops up on this board again. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I agree and I'm sure she'll pop up again on here soon as well. 8-)

Let's also not forget how popular she is in the video game world. For instance, I'm really looking forward to playing as her in next year's game "Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League" and of course I'm looking forward to seeing her in "Gotham Knights" later this year. For the record, I don't mean the TV series, I mean the video game due to come out in October. I love her designs for both games, so yeah more Harley is never a bad thing.

I'll finish off by saying, that I actually prefer her being a villain. I mean yeah seeing her as an anti-hero is great and all, but she seems more natural as the villain. This is only my opinion. :D
Last edited by Trackman281 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Between that clip and the one from Season 1 with the catering crew, it appears this show really likes to tease us with offscreen muggings. :lol: I guess it fits Harley Quinn's mischievous nature, to toy with us like that. It's meta! :lol:

Return to “Cartoons and Anime”