excerpt from "AGENT BURNED The Further Adventures Of Agent Suzzanne Midsummer - 3"

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from "AGENT BURNED The Further Adventures Of Agent Suzzanne Midsummer - 3"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

A figure in dark trousers and blouson jacket dropped from the wall and lay flat in the undergrowth. Crawling forward Suzzanne looked for the tell-tale glint of a trip wire or infra-red beam indicating an intruder alarm. She had with her an aerosol can of deodorant bought on her shopping trip which she used in short bursts ahead of her pick out the traps before stepping over or around them. After half an hour she was against the wall of the Schloss and she gathered herself together. She knew from her initial mission briefing the points of entry and planned to ingress near the servants changing room. Reaching the heavy door I the wall she waited. As she had seen during her reconnaissance the servants often sneaked out to smoke and after a few minutes yellow light spilled out as the door opened. Short fat man in a waiter’s jacket stepped out and lit a cigarette before taking a long drag, then after a few moments he moved slowly into the bushes, a few seconds later she heard splashing and a gentle sigh. Moving quickly she peaked around the door and seeing no one around slipped in side and into the ladies changing room.

The room was deserted and quietly she tried the lockers doors with no luck, then she heard voices and the door began to open, she ducked into a janitor’s cupboard and pulled the door closed. Through a louvre on the door she saw two maids enter, opening their locker they took out bags and shoes then as one said her goodbyes the other began to get changed out of her uniform. As the other woman left Suzzanne slipped from the cupboard as the woman turned her back Suzzanne doubled back and appeared to come out of the shower room. The woman turned and as she saw Suzzanne and nodded hello. Then the woman looked a little puzzled at the woman wearing combat boots and trousers and a zip up jacket, she straightened up.

“Hi I’ve not seen you before, are you new here?”

“Yes” replied Suzzanne ”I just started this week”

“Which Department are you with?” she queried, her face still quizzical

“Oh, Housekeeping, I’m still finding my feet” and she laughed

“Housekeeping? Really, I’m” BANG! Suzzanne’s fist crashed into the side of her head, slamming her against the locker and cutting her dead before she slid to the floor.

“Shut up with all the fucking questions will you” finished Suzzanne.

Quickly she dragged the unconscious girl to the janitor cupboard before binding her wrists, ankles and knees with duct tape finishing the job with a gag.

A few moments late Suzzanne stepped out of the changing room, her transformation complete, she adjusted the starched white cuffs, apron and headpiece of the maid’s uniform before heading deeper into the Schloss. Remembering the layout from her briefing she moved upstairs, she needed to find Weitzman’s office. Crossing the wide entrance hall she headed for the first floor, the she heard a voice “Make sure my car is outside in an hour” and glancing across she saw the terrifying figure of Miss Brubaker as she berated one of the houseboys. Keeping her head down Suzzanne raced up the stairs two at a time, not daring to look back until she reached the landing. Pausing briefly to get her bearings she was just about to move off when, “Hey you there” another voice. She turned as a butler hurried up to her.

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”