Infiltration 3

esercito sconfitto

Infiltration 3

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The three agents discussing the previous situation and the disappearance of young women across the city

The building is occupied by countless staffs and is well secured by armed guards. However, as the long weekend approaches and the day gets darker, many staffs are heading home and the guards will have to switch shift.

Lindsay is one of the staff members excited to head home for the long weekend. She decided to take a shortcut behind the building, across an ally way. Where she soon regrets the decision.

Lindsay is then stripped, gagged, blindfolded, and hogtied inside the truck. And she isn't along, half a dozen other girls suffer the exact same fate.

"Leave them here for now, we will package them and bring them to the base later."

When Emma and Shelley arrives at the change room, ready for their night shift as security guards.

"Where the hell is everyone? Was there supposed to be a briefing that we didn't know about?" The blonde security asks in confusion "looks like everyone left in such a hurry, they didn't even put away their stuff"

The two young women are conplete unaware of the danger they are in...

The Good news is that there was no briefing and they were able to find their colleagues.

The bad news is that they are now completely naked, restrained with a tight knotted ropes tied tightly to their crotch, while their nipples being squeezed by the clamp. Forcing the helpless girls to have orgasms over and over again.

"Where the hell are the night shift crews? I am getting so tired. The coffee is barely keeping me awake at this point."

"Those bimbos are probably late again, i am losing my mind staring at these camera footages."

*click*

"Finally, took you bitches long enough to change." One of the security says without looking after hearing the door open

The three exhausted securities were forced to stripping and tying each other at gun point, before being blindfolded and gagged by the intruder. Now completely helpless, the three girls drool onto their stocking legs while trying to scream for help.

Just like that, the security system inside the building is completely paralyzed with all the cameras turned off.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Infiltration 3

Late in the night, the staff room is completely silent... While, the two unsuspecting federal agents were making themselves a cup of coffee before interrupted by one of the intruders...

"I've been waiting for that cup of coffee for 10 minutes, what is taking so long?" A senior agent comes into the staff room looking at her phone, completely unaware of her surroundings "The two of you are up to a bad sta...Oh my god, what the fuck is going on here??"

"keep your mouth shut or I will put a bullet through your friend's head. Now join your friends and start stripping."

Forced into the storage room, the three federal agents are now blindfolded, gagged, and hogtied along side a couple other captured agents from earlier.

Just as all hope is lost, they hear someone yelling outside in the hallway.

"Hello? Can anyone here me??" the 26 year-old blonde agent calls out.

It is Melinda's first night as a federal agent and she was already an hour late. When she arrived inside the building, it was completely empty.

Confused and worried, the young woman walked around the hallway trying her best to find her colleagues.

"Mhmmm!!!! MHHMMM" the agents tries to yell through their gags.

*Click*

Melinda looks into the room just to be petrified in horror, "What the hell is going on her...MHMMMM!!!" a hand grabs the young blonde from behind...
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

What a wonderful engaging tale!
The dialogue is so good & the art is beautifully rendered.
Great job!
esercito sconfitto

The blonde deputy argues against the director on whether to trust their agent's story and to take actions.

"What the hell is the meaning of this...what do you think you are doing" The director screams in shock as her deputy points a gun at her...

"I gave you all the security details and now serving you the director on a platter." The blonde agent demands "now I hope you keep your side of the bargain..."

"Our leader never breaks a promise. Congratulations on being ten million dollars richer." The woman in black and red uniform says with authority "now go home and enjoy your gift with your family. We need to ask your friend here a few questions."

"Sorry, ma'am but we have searched every corner of this building and we couldn't find anyone that fit the description..."

"Do a sweep again, find that cursed bitch who broke into our base. According to her boss, she left only a few minutes before we took over. There is no way in hell she can escape that fast." The woman in black and red uniform demanded "Also load up the cargo faster, I want this place cleaned up within the next hour."

"Yes, ma'am"

"Hey babes, I'm home. Sorry, I had to work late. But I got an amazing news about my promotion and I got everyone some nice gift to celebrate!!! Hellooo? Nicole?? Bridget??" The blonde agent yells as she takes off her boots and puts her bags on the floor...
"I can hear the music playing in the dinning room!! Are the two of you mad at me?? Well I got something that the two of you will love!!?!?! Hellooo?" the blonde agent yells again as she walks up the stairs towards the dining room...

"What are the two of... Oh my god!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" the blonde agent screams in horror.

Her two younger sisters are bound and gagged completely naked on the coffee table. On the couch, sits Lola the dark haired agent holding a pistol in her hand.

"Sorry for you to see them like this. However, when I got here, I tried to convince your sisters to let me in but instead one of them tried to arrest me while the other one tried to scream for help." Lola continues "So I had no choice but to keep them restrained until you could show up and explain to them I am not the bad guy here. Now put your hands up where I can see them."

The 28 year old blonde agent hold her hands up "Lola...What are you doing here...What do you want?"

"I think you wanted to ask me how did I escape from that building? Well I believe that I will be the one asking the questions from now on" the dark haired agent says with a firm voice as she points the guns at the two young women bound on the coffee table "I wonder why would such a wealthy young woman with such a high position of power decided to betray all her friends and colleagues?"

The blonde agent begs with tears in her, "Please, I will tell you everything! I will give you all the money they gave me! Just don't hurt my sisters...They are all I have left!!"

Lola cruelly humiliates the blonde deputy, who now sit painfully bound and blindfolded, in front of her younger sisters.

"You are telling me that you betrayed everyone for $10 million?!?!?" The dark haired agent says angrily as she squeezes the helpless blonde agents' breasts.

"Arghhh, please...I had no choice...we were going to lose the house..." The blonde agent begs.. "10 years ago at our father's death bed, I promised him to take care of my sisters...I didn't want us to lose everything..."

"So you decided to betray us to keep these two brats spoiled, is that it?" Lola pulls on Nicole's hair, the 20 year old college girl let out a painful moan. "Gephmm ophhmm hemmphh" Behind Nicole, the 23 year old blonde police officer, Bridget protests in her gag...

"Please, just let them go...I will tell you everything..." The 27 year blonde agent sobs as she begs for mercy

"Here is a better offer, I will keep both of your sisters right here beside you and you will tell everything I want. If I sniff one lie out of you... well you can use your imagination on what I will do to your little sisters that you so wish to protect... Do we understand each other?"

The blonde agent nods

"Good, now tell me everything you know.. What kind of group am I dealing with?"

Return to “BondageLea08 ( former BondageLover8 )”