Infiltration

cuccut59579

Infiltration

Post by cuccut59579 »

Please enjoy :)

https://www.deviantart.com/cuccut/galle ... filtration

I would appreaciate if someone help create a background story from this. Thanks in advance.
esercito sconfitto

Re: Infiltration

Post by esercito sconfitto »

as usual I remain astonished after watching your contribution to our board - such amazing masterworks

Cuccut, your art is terrific, you are one of the best pencilers in the World and trust me I know a LOT of great pencilers :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

An absolute masterpiece, Cuccut. Truly amazing!
A entire set of sequential art with dialogue!
We usually get treated to a single page or possibly two at a time from you.
And I was actually sorry I woke up this morning. LOL!
I'm super super busy with taking care of my mother. However, I'm sure I could come up with some sort of background story for you. I'll try, but it may take some time.
Again I must say how much your talent reminds me of my mother's in her youth before the drug abuse.
As my health fails me and regrets stack up in the mirror, don't let this talent go to waste.
I let mine do just that.
In the end you'll find the failure to try is the biggest regret.
Excellent job, my friend. Many thanks!
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

as usual I remain astonished after watching your contribution to our board - such amazing masterworks

Cuccut, your art is terrific, you are one of the best pencilers in the World and trust me I know a LOT of great pencilers :D
[/quote]

Thank mate for your kind words. I'm appreciate that you like my works!
Last edited by cuccut59579 on Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:35 pm An absolute masterpiece, Cuccut. Truly amazing!
A entire set of sequential art with dialogue!
We usually get treated to a single page or possibly two at a time from you.
And I was actually sorry I woke up this morning. LOL!
I'm super super busy with taking care of my mother. However, I'm sure I could come up with some sort of background story for you. I'll try, but it may take some time.
Again I must say how much your talent reminds me of my mother's in her youth before the drug abuse.
As my health fails me and regrets stack up in the mirror, don't let this talent go to waste.
I let mine do just that.
In the end you'll find the failure to try is the biggest regret.
Excellent job, my friend. Many thanks!
Hi Darth, thanks for your comments:)
I really feel bad about your situation and wish you all the best.
Please send my regards to your mom.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for your kind words.
Mom says "thanks" as well.
pass

Post by pass »

Great work!
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

pass wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 pmGreat work!
Thank man!
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

This really is spectacular work Cuccut. Amazing artistry.

As for a story, it seems to me like the women knocked out is an infiltrator as she seemingly was about to take out a sentry. So was the uniform stealing stealing the infiltrator's uniform to infiltrate herself?

Assuming I am correct a fun follow up scene would be the new infiltrator, now in the uniform of the first infiltrator, needs to take out the sentry. We certainly can't have that sexy sentry remaining at her post!
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

meditions142 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:37 pm This really is spectacular work Cuccut. Amazing artistry.

As for a story, it seems to me like the women knocked out is an infiltrator as she seemingly was about to take out a sentry. So was the uniform stealing stealing the infiltrator's uniform to infiltrate herself?

Assuming I am correct a fun follow up scene would be the new infiltrator, now in the uniform of the first infiltrator, needs to take out the sentry. We certainly can't have that sexy sentry remaining at her post!
Thanks Meditions142 !

Well the story in my imagination was that the sentry and her comrades are trying to sneak into this warehouse to lure out the heroine agent. Little did she know that it was just a bait, a dress up mannequin. While she was trying to take out the bait, the real heroine sneak up next to her and shoot her down silently with a shock bullet... She then got her clothes and arms stripped and stowed away in a dirty toilet stall as demonstrated :twisted: .

I hope this wasn't somehow disappointed to you. :?:

Return to “Artworks by Cuccut”