"The Hellbenders" (1967, "spaghetti Western")

esercito sconfitto

"The Hellbenders" (1967, "spaghetti Western")

Post by esercito sconfitto »

it's complicated. :roll:

from 1:57, the plan

from 25:00 they need another woman. Just listen to what they say. They strip the dead fake widow and look for a "respectable" girl

from 35:35 they "persuade " the respectable girl ( found at the local saloon ) to wear the stolen dress

oh come on watch the movie :lol:

and YES western movies are"History" 8-)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q805w
The Sick One

Re: "The Hellbenders" (1967, "spaghetti Western")

Post by The Sick One »

Great find, mate. Glad to see a "widow's weeds"-steal being added to the library.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

thanks my friend :)

nevertheless this feature is not unprecedented at our board

at the "stories forum" there is a hint about a clothes stealing scene occurring at a funeral or at a burial site, and quite interestingly the action has been set in the same era ( late XIX century )

allow me to present the excerpt
She had also mugged schoolgirls, young nurses, novice nuns, performers and even two young socialites. One had been at a funeral, wearing a black dress and face-covering veil, which had made it all easier.
unfortunately the author seems to have abandoned this more than interesting project... :(

if only I was able to convince him to resume the tale... :roll:
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:49 am thanks my friend :)

nevertheless this feature is not unprecedented at our board

at the "stories forum" there is a hint about a clothes stealing scene occurring at a funeral or at a burial site, and quite interestingly the action has been set in the same era ( late XIX century )

allow me to present the excerpt
She had also mugged schoolgirls, young nurses, novice nuns, performers and even two young socialites. One had been at a funeral, wearing a black dress and face-covering veil, which had made it all easier.
unfortunately the author seems to have abandoned this more than interesting project... :(

if only I was able to convince him to resume the tale... :roll:
Yeah, quite a lot of shite happened, and took WAY MORE time to fix/do than I thought. Life's a bitch, isn't it?

Though, I'm going to try and finish chapter 1 today after I've gone to buy groceries. Not proud nor happy of the bloody delay, but what are you gonna do when life gets in the way, eh?

Return to “History”