Star Trek ( posted at Pixiv )

esercito sconfitto

Star Trek ( posted at Pixiv )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

our long time member and contributor Panpanchenchen, under his alias 305435632 created a new story

Star Trek uniforms , boots and miniskirts ! :D

warning , no panties! :o

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97292282
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Star Trek ( posted at Pixiv )

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Hands down this is my favorite story by Panpanchenchen ever.
This is Probably because if features the female uniforms from the original Star Trek series.
As a Uniform Stealing enthusiast, I've had many a fantasy of female Starfleet personnel (Circa: The Original Era), having their uniforms stolen on some sort of adventure.
Back in the 90's, I drew a Grudge/Assault Adventure, which saw the two heroines transported to the future and trapped on the U.S.S. Enterprise.
Our time displaced heroes needed disguises to blend in (naturally). They find themselves in Sickbay where they ambush Nurse Christina Chapel.
Poor Nurse Chapel's uniform is the first disguise acquired.
Shortly, Uhura enters Sick Bay discovers a naked & unconscious Nurse Chapel.
Uhura is ambushed & beaten unconscious. Maybe she was stunned, I forget.
Her uniform is next to be stolen.
Both Starfleet legends are left hidden in Sickbay, completely naked, unconscious and in the most humiliating pose I could think of.
I even threw in a scene where Spock & Captain Kirk discover them, along with their humiliated reactions when they awaken to find themselves naked.
It was pretty cool. I did the entire comic straight.
In the end, The Enterprise crew teamed up with several of the 20th century heroes to battle a alien monster menace.
Uhura even got her uniform back & teamed up with Verdict to fight tentacled creatures.
RandomGuy

Re: Star Trek ( posted at Pixiv )

Post by RandomGuy »

While I'm really not a fan of the constant killing that goes on in Pixiv based USB stories, I think it actually works here. It plays well off the old trope of 'how many redshirts are going to die this week?' whenever The Original Series is on.

Plus you can never really go wrong with OG Starfleet female uniforms (the OG female Romulan Commander uniforms was sexy too).

Return to “Poser Stories by Panpanchenchen”