SHADOW STRIKE '93 (REVISITED)

darth chlorophorm 2

SHADOW STRIKE '93 (REVISITED)

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Hey, people.
Here's a reworking of an old page I posted a while back. Finding some new drawings, I added to the story, changing some names too.
Toe Tag & Burial are...Shadow Strike!
Enjoy and happy New Year.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... _changes=1
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -903142181
esercito sconfitto

Re: SHADOW STRIKE '93 (REVISITED)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

a wonderful remake :)

I love especially the "camo" colour of the new ( re-done) uniform, a striking contrast with the Space-type colour of the uniforms you presented in the previous Campy Comics so far
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks, buddy.
I had decided to change the color scheme of the outfits when I discovered the "Missing" pages.
There were story notes I had written on the back of the "missing" page. I wrote the secret headquarters of Count Vile was located in the jungles of South America.
I figured a camouflage style uniform would make more sense rather than bright colors.
The first version of this featured Mystery Girl, but the "notes" on the newly discovered pages state the story involved Burial.
So I adjusted the new version to fit the original story.
I really do have many more "old" comics in the works.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

This is a really fun picture story Darth. What is most fun is that since we don't see the previous events we can use the imagination.

We know Toe Tag and Burial didn't kill the women since they refer to the one as "Sleeping Beauty" and tell them to "sleep tight". However, the women aren't tied up so obviously our heroes are fairly certain they will not be waking up any time soon. We can then image what method was used to take the two out.

Thanks for posting!

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”