Earth, Wind, Fire And........Gold? - COMMISSION

Trackman281

Earth, Wind, Fire And........Gold? - COMMISSION

Post by Trackman281 »

Before we begin I do just want to say a quick couple of things

First of all, to both Tirepanted and Rufusluciusivan - I know, I have been incredibly slow as of late in reading your latest stories, but please know that I haven't forgotten about you, and let's just say that things are eerrmm........Interesting in my life right now......But I honestly do thank you and I promise, as soon as I feel like myself again, I promise I'll give all your stories the attention they so rightfully deserve.

So not only do I have the members permission to release this story they so kindly asked me to write for them, but this member has also very kindly given me permission, to include they're name onto the story, so with this, I really do want to give a massive thank you to DamselLvr2nd for allowing me to write and hopefully bring one of his visions to life. So again, I thank you so much for allowing me the honour in doing this for you.

The following story is set using character from the Avatar series, so if anyone isn't sure who some of these characters are, please let me know and I'll provide some links for you. Many thanks and I hope you enjoy. :D

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

EARTH, WIND, FIRE AND……GOLD?

The sun shines down and reflects off the tops of the buildings in Republic City. Republic City of course, is the capital of United Republic of Nations as well as one of the largest and most modern cities in the world. The city itself is located on the shores of Yue Bay and this was founded by the Fire Lord Zuko and Aang.

In one of the poorer districts, a young Chi bender by the name of “Ty Lee” makes her way to meet an important client about a job she has received. Ty Lee is an Eighteen-year-old woman with light skin, grey eyes and medium length brown hair. She is currently wearing red sandals, pink trousers with a red and orange sash, a pink tank top which leaves her waist exposed and covers only up to her elbows, leaving her forearms exposed too. She’s wearing dark red wristbands and she has a dark red scrunchie in her hair. These are the ropes of a traditional warrior from the fire nation. However, she has since been excommunicated and she is just trying to survive in Republic City as a simple street rat, pulling off heists if the price is right.

Ty Lee enters a bar located downtown, where she immediately notices her potential client sitting in a booth at the end of the bar. She frowns for a second, before cautiously approaching.

“So I hear you have a job for me “says Ty Lee with a half-smile as she sits down next to them.

The figure takes a big gulp of her drink before she wipes her mouth and turns to her. “Strange to see a member of the fire nation such as yourself resorting to petty thefts.” The figure now known as a woman replies.

The second female in question appears to be in her mid-late twenties, she seems to have pale skin, and she is wearing brown thigh-high boots, light brown combat trousers, a full body light brown butternut jacket & a mask over her face which covers everything apart from her mouth and nose. She’s also wearing a pair of goggles that are glowing bright green. Even though her name is not revealed, Ty Lee can tell by her outfit that she is a member of the “Equalists.” The Equalists are a group of anarchists and are the leading force behind the Anti-Bending Revolution.

“Yeah, I guess you could say I’ve been down on my luck recently, but I’ll bounce back, I always do. “Ty Lee says as she grabs the woman’s pint and proceeds to drink it.

The female watches as Ty Lee downs her drink before sliding the empty glass back to the bartender. “Yes well……” “We believe a necklace which once belonged to Katara is going to be exchanged later today. We would very much like it if that necklace could fall into our hands. “

“A simple necklace huh? This had better be important. “Ty Lee replies as she looks on with confusion.

“The Katara necklace is a family heirloom that has been passed from one generation to the next. It was originally created by the water bending master known as Pakku. We thought it had been lost, but obviously, these reports have been proven to be false.” The female explains as she shows Ty Lee a picture of the necklace.

The female reaches for a briefcase sitting by the side of her, she picks it up and opens it to reveal it is filled with gold pieces which is considered very high currency in Republic City. Ty Lee’s eyes spark and she almost drools at the sight of so much gold, and then without a moment’s hesitation, she simply replies with “I’ll get it done.”

“I thought you might say that it’s all yours as soon as you bring us the necklace. “The female pulls out a pencil and a piece of paper, before writing down a location and passes it to Ty Lee. “Meet us here when you have the necklace”

Ty Lee takes the piece of paper and puts it into her pocket. “Now then, where’s this necklace?”

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ty Lee is informed that in order for her to know the necklace’s location, she needs to acquire a certain file from the police station. With this, Ty Lee sits atop a building opposite the police station and awaits her opportunity. She observes several enforcers enter and leave the station, and she notices that they all seem to belong to the Earth faction. Ty Lee strokes underneath her chin and awaits her moment to strike. Several minutes pass, then at last her moment presents itself as a lone female exits the building.

The female appears to be 50 years of age, with pale skin, wavy shoulder length grey hair, green eyes and two scars across her right cheek. She’s wearing a standard armour set belonging to her faction which consists of dark brown trousers, with light grey greaves across the top, light grey coloured sandals, a black breastplate with light grey gauntlets, black fingerless gloves, a black leather belt around her waist and her armour has gold trimmings across her body in places such as elbows, shoulder blades & kneecaps. Although Ty Lee will not know this, her name is Li Bei Fong.

Li Bei Fong walks around the side of the station, at which point Ty Lee leaps from the building & lands a few feet in front of her.

“Hi there “Ty Lee says with a cocky smile on her face. Li Bei Fong immediately recognizes the street rat as Ty Lee has become a well-known criminal among the police force. Knowing this, Li Bei Fong immediately performs a combat stance of her own. “This is my lucky day “Li Bei Fong says with an equally cocky smile of her own.

Hoping to catch her opponent off-guard, Li Bei Fong immediately rushes her opponent. But little does she know; this was exactly what Ty Lee was hoping for. Li Bei Fong unleashes a series of attacks, which Ty Lee immediately counters and with exact precision, lands a series of quick jabs on specific pressure points on Li Bei Fong’s body. What Ty Lee is doing here is a technique known as “Chi Blocking.” Its effects are similar to that of nerve pinches, of where the jabs temporarily disable any bender’s abilities and renders the victims’ muscles useless. Moments later, Li Bei Fong’s body feels heavy, and she’s unable to use her earth bending powers.

“My powers, I can’t use my powers!” exclaims Li Bei Fong in confusion. But before she can even process the fact that she can’t move her arms or legs, Ty Lee pulls out a rag soaked with chloroform and immediately smothers it across Li Bei Fong’s nose and mouth, she then forces her to take in a deep breath. Lin Beifong’s eyes roll backwards as she moans frantically on the chloroform soaked rag, moments later, her struggle stops and she falls into a deep sleep.

“Easy peasy.” Ty Lee says as she admires her handiwork.

Ty Lee then proceeds to strip Lin Beifong of her armour. When she has been fully stripped, it is revealed that Lin Beifong is wearing a white full cup bra and a pair of dark brown full brief panties. With Ty Lee having extensive knowledge of all the various nations and their restraints she knows exactly how to keep Lin Beifong secured. She first pulls out a series of metal cable and swiftly ties them around Lin Beifong’s ankles, wrists, arms, legs and even a few around her body securing her arms to her sides. Next Ty Lee shoves the chloroform soaked rag into Lin Beifong’s mouth to make sure she stays asleep for a long time before she secures a thick cleave gag around Lin Beifong’s mouth with a thick cloth which also secures the chloro soaked rag in the process. With Lin Beifong now bound and gagged, Ty Lee can’t help but notice how perky Lin Beifong’s breasts are for a woman of her age.

“Ooooohhhh, they still have a lot of life left in these beauties.” Ty Lee nearly salivates at Lin Beifong’s breasts.

Ty Lee then takes this opportunity while nobody is around and quickly enjoys a few cheeky squeezes of Lin Beifong’s breasts, before she rolls Lin Beifong on her stomach and even gives her a few cheeky squeezes on her bum cheeks.

“God, your smoking hot, I kind of wish you were awake so you could feel just how soft and loving my hands are, as I think you might enjoy what I’m doing to you.” Ty Lee says as she leans in and gives Lin Beifong a loving kiss on her cheek.

Ty Lee then drags Lin Beifong’s body over to a set of empty crates that have been thankfully left outside, she cracks one open and dumps Lin Beifong’s half naked, bound and gagged body inside. “Sweet dreams cutie.” She says before she puts the lid back on top, hiding Lin Beifong. After this, Ty Lee then strips out of her own outfit, and she quickly gets changed into Lin Beifong’s uniform.

“Perfect.” Ty Lee says as she adjusts her disguise, she then walks round and enters the police station, saluting a few members as she passes them in order to keep up appearances.

Ty Lee wanders around the police station, until she eventually comes across the file room which is filled with case files. She finds one file of a recent report which explains that Katara’s necklace has since been retrieved and is on its way to the station.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ty Lee studies the report before she puts it back to make it look like nobody was there. But just as she goes to leave the room, she hears a voice call out behind her.

“Who are you?” the voice behind her says. Ty Lee immediately spins around and immediately notices a female looking at her. This female is 21 years old, she has brown skin, blue eyes, long black hair with one blue ponytail and twin blue plaits either side of her head. She’s wearing light brown UGG boots, dark blue baggy trousers, a light brown woolly waistcloth, a bright blue sleeveless shirt and two dark blue armbands which go up to her elbows. Once again, Ty Lee would not know this, but her name was “Korra”.

“Who me? I’m a new member of the force that was transferred here last week” Ty Lee bluffs.

“That’s great but I recognize that armour and I know that armour set belongs to Li Beifong so how did you obtain it?” Korra frowns with suspicion.

“Uh oh “Ty Lee says she realizes her cover is blown. She then watches as Korra assumes a fighting stance.

“I recognize you now, you are Ty Lee, the exiled warrior from the fire nation, correct? “Korra asks. “What’s the matter matchstick, guess you’ve lost your spark?” Korra smirks.

“Keep laughing ice cube, and I’ll melt you quicker than a popsicle on a hot summer’s day “Ty Lee replies as she gets ready for combat.

“Oh yeah? By the time I’m finished with you, you won’t even be able to light a birthday candle. “Korra snaps back.

“Bring it on igloo brain” Ty Lee insults with a venomous tune.

This apparently proves effective, as Korra foolishly rushes her opponent.

Just like her last encounter, Korra unleashes a wave of punches and kicks in order to try and overpower her opponent, but Ty Lee just simply dodges and swerves to make her opponent use up as much energy as possible. Then, when she sees an opening, Ty Lee fights back and once again using her technique known as chi blocking, she lands a series of jabs and pinches on the sweet spots.

“Uuuunnnnnn.” Korra moans as one of the pinches seems to not only render Korra helpless, but it also renders unconscious. Korra falls to her knees before she falls face first to the floor with her butt pointing directly at Ty Lee.

“Oooohhh, you have a sexy butt!” Ty Lee can’t help but observe.

Ty Lee then figures that if Korra has seen through her disguise, then others might too, so she immediately gets to work and starts to strip Korra out of her clothes. Once Korra has been fully stripped, it is revealed that Korra is wearing a padded ice blue bra and a pair of woolly dark blue panties with some white fur around the top of panties. Ty Lee knows that securing Korra will be an easy affair, so she simply pulls out a set of ropes and gets to work. She ties up Korra’s ankles and wrists nice and tight before she shoves some padded stuffing into Korra’s mouth before she peels off some tape and secures it across Korra’s mouth as a gag, finally Ty Lee pulls out a thick piece of cloth and proceeds to tie it around Korra’s eyes as a blindfold, she then notices that there is an empty cabinet in the corner of the room, so she drags Korra’s bound and gagged body all the way over the cabinet before she hurls Korra’s body inside and closes the door, keeping her out of sight.

Ty Lee then strips out her original disguise and gets changed into Korra’s clothing, hoping that her new disguise will be enough to fool everyone else in the station. She then switches off the lights and leaves the file room closing the door in the process, she then makes her way back out of the station and awaits the arrival of the transport.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ty Lee heads back outside and waits patiently for the transport. Some time passes but at last an armoured transport vehicle appears. Once it pulls over, two earth warriors emerge from the driver and passenger side of the vehicle and are immediately greeted by Ty Lee.

“Is this the necklace?” Ty Lee asks.

“Yeah, you must be the one who we were told to meet here.” The driver replies.

“Indeed, I am, we have a special spot just for the necklace in our vault. “Ty Lee lies.

“Sounds good, after the trouble we went to get this, we’d hate for it to be suddenly swiped or something from under our eyes.” The passenger ironically states.

“Oh don’t worry, it won’t be going anywhere “Ty Lee tries not to chuckle.

The driver opens the backdoors to the truck and heads inside. Moments later, they walk out with a small safe box. The driver then pulls out a key from his pocket and unlocks it, opening it and showing Ty Lee the necklace. The necklace itself is a blue choker, with a light blue hand-crafted jewel bearing the water bending symbol. After a quick exchange of signatures and stamps, the paperwork is finished and the necklace is relinquished into Ty Lee’s care, to which she puts the necklace into her pocket and swiftly goes to make her leave. As Ty Lee walks away, she notices a female investigating the area of where Lin Beifong was recently stashed. Worrying that she will be found before Ty Lee herself can escape, she goes over to confront the woman.

The female is 22 years old, has tanned skin, light green eyes, medium length choppy black hair, wearing dark green boots, light grey greaves, crimson red trousers, a light grey long-sleeved undershirt, dark grey fingerless gloves and a crimson red sleeveless overcoat with 4 gold buttons and a yellow collar which wraps around her neck. The female in question is named “Opal. “and she is Lin Beifong’s niece.

“Can I help you?” Ty Lee queries as she draws closer.

“Oh hi, I’m just looking for my aunt, have you seen her? She usually comes round here on her lunch hour.” Opal replies.
“Yeah, I’ve seen her, although she’s a little TIED UP at the moment.” Ty Lee jokes.

Opal then studies the woman in front of her and recognises her photo from several police reports. “YOU!” Opal shouts as her eyes widen.

“Me!?” Ty Lee replies as she rushes her.

Ty Lee quickly leaps behind Opal and attempts to subdue her with her Chi blocking skills, but Opal grabs her and flings her over her shoulders.

“Nice try, but you’ll have to do better than that.” Opal gloats.

“Easy, enough.” With this Ty Lee kicks a load of dust straight up into Opal’s face.

Opal staggers around and tries to rub her eyes, but this has since given Ty Lee the opening she needs as she quickly slides down and in-between Opal’s legs and gives some of pinches right across Opal’s legs. Opal falls to her knees as Ty Lee slides through her legs, she then spins up and lands a series of chops and pinches across the rest of Opal’s body. Opal herself makes several sexual moans and groans before she falls to the floor completely numb.

Ty Lee then brushes her hands together and without wasting any more time, she immediately gets to work and strips Opal of her clothes. Once she has been stripped it is revealed that Opal is wearing a pair of light red lacy panties and a dark pink lace bra, which Ty Lee immediately takes notice of.

“Ooooohhh, seems like someone has a bit of a kinky side, well lucky for you……So do I!” Ty Lee proclaims.

Ty Lee quickly pulls out a cloth and ties it around Opal’s eyes to blindfold her, before she quickly rolls her on her front and then using several strands of rope, she ties up Opal’s wrists and ankles before lifting her knees up and securing some additional notes around her ankles and wrists so Opal is fully secured in a hogtie position. Ty Lee, then can’t resist as she gets enticed by Opal’s sexy body, she then bends down and immediately starts groping both Opal’s butt cheeks and her breasts, she even kisses all down Opal’s neck as well.

“Hey, hey, what’s going on?” Opal says as she feels her body getting touched and kissed.

“Ssssshhhhh……Don’t pretend like you don’t love it.” Ty Lee says as she gently rubs her finger across Opal’s lips.

Opal blushes and starts to sweat a little bit as it seems that a part of her actually is enjoying it. “Where…Where’s my aunt?” Opal asks.

“Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll see her soon enough.” Ty Lee then whispers into Opal’s ear before then leans in and starts to softly kiss Opal on the lips, Opal doesn’t seem to resist, and she even makes a few sexual groans as Ty Lee’s lips. Ty Lee notices this and sticks her tongue into Opal’s mouth to see how she reacts, Opal feels Ty Lee’s tongue and in return sticks her own tongue into Ty Lee and the two women are soon French kissing each other passionately. Once there finished, Ty Lee then grabs a piece of cloth and gets ready to secure it around Opal’s mouth.

“Will I ever see you again?” Opal wonders.

“Don’t worry honey, you’ll see me again real soon.” Ty Lee smirks as she secures the gag in and around Opal’s mouth. She then proceeds to drag Opal’s body right over to the crate where Lin Beifong is. She then opens the crates and dumps Opal’s bound body right on top of Lin Beifong’s body so the two women’s half naked bodies are being pressed right up against each other’s.

“See, I told you, you’d see your auntie soon.” Ty Lee jokes as she closes the lid on the crate again.

With this done, Ty Lee gets changed into Opal’s clothes, to make a clean getaway, then in her new disguise she quickly leaves the area and heads off to the rendezvous location to hand over the necklace and to collect her pay.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A few days later…………………………………….

Opal returns home from a long work shift, she gets inside and closes her front door, she walk into her bedroom to get changed, but as soon as she enters she hears a familiar voice behind her.

“Welcome home!” The voice says. Opal then feels a chloroform soaked rag spread across her mouth and she is quickly pulled to the floor, moments later, her world fades to black.

Opal awakes some time later and discovers that she has been stripped down to her bright red G-string panties and her dark orange stick on bra. She has been bound in a star shape with her ankles and wrists tied up to the individual bed posts and her mouth has been gagged with a ball gag. She looks up and see’s none other that Ty Lee who is completely naked and holding onto a bag of sex toys and other bondage items.

“Hi there, sleeping beauty, I said I’d come find you really soon didn’t I.” Ty Lee says seductively.

Opal then can’t help but blush as she has been secretly hoping that her attacker would return to…..FINISH……What they started a few days ago. “Mmmm-Hhhmm.” Opal says as her cheeks burn bright red. but she nods very vigorously.

“Good, well then, shall I get the lights?” Ty Lee says with a wink.

She then walks over and switches off the bedroom lights engulfing the room in pitch black…….Moments later the sounds of both muffled and sexual groans are heard all through out the tower block as both Ty Lee and Opal as they enjoy each other’s touch and Opal is introduced to a whole new world of sexual pleasure that she didn’t even know existed. The neighbours can surely hear them through the walls, but none of them would have the courage to go round and complain as the sheer sexual moaning and groans are all too embarrassing for the neighbours to confront.

THE END
Last edited by Trackman281 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tirepanted3

Re: Earth, Wind, Fire And........Gold? - COMMISSION

Post by tirepanted3 »

Trackman, I hope you're feeling okay. Thanks for the note at the top, but honestly no need to apologize. You've been quite reliant with feedback in the past, so I figured you had reason for not commenting much recently. :) (It's mostly an issue of getting feedback from others; very few people on the board seem interested in responding at all.)

Stories like this aren't really my speed, but I can see you've branded it with your own level of humor, so that's always welcome. And it moves along briskly, which is a plus.

Just a note, you mention that the story features Naruto characters, but these are actually characters from the Avatar/Korra universe. It's a little confusing for those familiar with the TV shows, as this story combines characters from the two different shows, even though the stories are set many decades apart. (It would be sort of like a Star Wars story where Padme steal clothes from Rey or something. ;) ) But obviously, the story is itself non-canon, so it doesn't need to fit with continuity.
Trackman281

Re: Earth, Wind, Fire And........Gold? - COMMISSION

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted -
Trackman, I hope you're feeling okay. Thanks for the note at the top, but honestly no need to apologize. You've been quite reliant with feedback in the past, so I figured you had reason for not commenting much recently. :)
There actually is a genuine reason, so believe me when I say, I'm not doing it to be lazy or blind. But thank you, as I say, I hope to get better soon (hopefully), then I really will get stuck into all your latest chapters and provide you with my essay long reviews as per usual. :D
Just a note, you mention that the story features Naruto characters, but these are actually characters from the Avatar/Korra universe.
Yes, I genuinely have no idea what on Earth was going through my head when I was writing the side note at the top, but thank you for pointing that out and I have corrected it. That's embarrassing considering I've both watched the show and even spent some time on the characters wiki pages, reading about them for the story. :P :oops:
(It would be sort of like a Star Wars story where Padme steal clothes from Rey or something. ;) )
Hhhhmmm, is it wrong of me to admit, that I actually kind of like the sound of that, I'm just saying. :D 8-) :P

Thank you very much for your review Tirepanted, and as I said, I haven't forgotten about your stories and believe me when I say, it's really killing me, knowing I haven't read them yet.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”