SUPERHERO PROJECT (NEW)

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
darth chlorophorm 2

SUPERHERO PROJECT (NEW)

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

The trailer for The Superhero Project's up coming release eludes to a uniform steal.
It even states to this in the plot description.
"Agent Caracal 10: Speedline Part1"
The video won't be released until November 10th.
Plot Summary:
"In this episode of Agent Caracal, Ellie, a newly promoted commander with the caracal, were tasked by Rachel to scope out and infiltrate a local Red Scarlet outpost.
Their task is to rescue Tweedledee and Éclair whom were captured by Pink Pixie, Ellie, with Emma, infiltrate the base, and ultimately captured a Scarlet operative after a long gun fight, Ellie strip off the scarlet uniform and posing as one in order to find out where the target is located."
Trailer Link YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH9inrGlaYk&t=57s
Superhero Project Website:
https://the-superhero-project.myshopify.com/
Trackman281

Re: SUPERHERO PROJECT (NEW)

Post by Trackman281 »

I'll buy the clip when it becomes available and I'll let you know if it's worth buying or not.
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:56 pm I'll buy the clip when it becomes available and I'll let you know if it's worth buying or not.
Thanks, I appreciate that.
This month funds are going to be pretty tight. So I don't want to waste cash on a crappy movie.
We already blew a ton of money at the diner this month on their overpriced breakfast. A small glass of V8 Juice is $2.99.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here......Do NOT buy!

It's frustrating because as I'm sure we all know, the awesome woman who makes these films clearly likes USB to a degree as she's made a total of four USB scenes in her films in the past and this one is the fifth scene. But here, it just seems rushed. I mean yes, the takedown was pretty good and it was kind of sexy of how they interrogate the captured guard for information but when it actually comes to the USB scene itself.....it is not good.

We only see the heroine strip the sentry of her boots, stockings (thankfully) and ammunition vest, the rest of the steal, including her skintight suit is completely all off-screen and to make matters worse, we don't even see an aftermath scene, there's no scene of the knocked out sentry sprawled out across the floor in her undies, there's no scene of the heroine even getting changed into her uniform. There's just nothing......Now I am fully aware that this is only part one and in part two we might get lucky and they might show us the heroine hiding the real sentries half naked body out of sight, but if I'm being honest, I really doubt it at this point.

It's also quite surprising because in all of her other USB scenes, she always shows the entire scene of the sentries being knocked, then the full strip scene itself, followed by the full scene of the heroines getting changed. This is the first time she's ever done an "off screen" style of stripping and I don't know, I just found it annoying.

But anyway, anyway, I promise, this is not an angry rant, but please take my advice for now and do NOT buy this clip (as much as it kills me to say this). I will have a look at part two when it becomes available to see if there's any additional follow up scenes, just to be on the safe side for everyone. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman, thanks for your review of the video.
I really do appreciate your offer to do this.
Sorry you had to waste your cash for a product that doesn't cut the mustard.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Darth dude, everything is cool. I don't mind doing it, because if a clip is genuinely worth it, then I'll let you know and of course if a clip is not worth it, then I really will say it. :D

Honestly, it's no problems at all, and I don't feel as though I've wasted my money, because as I said. I honestly didn't mind doing it. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:59 pm Darth dude, everything is cool. I don't mind doing it, because if a clip is genuinely worth it, then I'll let you know and of course if a clip is not worth it, then I really will say it. :D

Honestly, it's no problems at all, and I don't feel as though I've wasted my money, because as I said. I honestly didn't mind doing it. :D
Well, thank you anyway.
If the Uniform Stealing isn't an element of the story that isn't focused on for a decent length of time, than for me, it's not worth buying.
This isn't always the case though. Sometimes a Low Budget film or "Fetish" Production has some great stories that are pretty interesting.
For instants, one of my favorite Sci-Fi B-Movies from the 80's, "Slave Girls From Beyond Infinity".
Most people might consider it to be pure T&A Trash.
For me, it's a Roger Corman classic.
The story is "So So". However, the Production Design, Special Effects, the Sets and other things are really pretty good.
j-hungary

Post by j-hungary »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:03 am The trailer for The Superhero Project's up coming release eludes to a uniform steal.
It even states to this in the plot description.
"Agent Caracal 10: Speedline Part1"
The video won't be released until November 10th.
Plot Summary:
"In this episode of Agent Caracal, Ellie, a newly promoted commander with the caracal, were tasked by Rachel to scope out and infiltrate a local Red Scarlet outpost.
Their task is to rescue Tweedledee and Éclair whom were captured by Pink Pixie, Ellie, with Emma, infiltrate the base, and ultimately captured a Scarlet operative after a long gun fight, Ellie strip off the scarlet uniform and posing as one in order to find out where the target is located."
Trailer Link YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH9inrGlaYk&t=57s
Superhero Project Website:
https://the-superhero-project.myshopify.com/
A bit too late for this (lol, a year too late actually), was doing something so I was out of the board for a while. So, I am giving your belated opinion after seeing the same movie.

Yes, DO NOT BUY it if all you are hoping for is to see the guard being strip of her uniform. Because that did not happen, it happened off screen. A little bit bump by that, because as Tracker said, they did a few quite good Uniform Stealing scene in the past. Reall bumped about that.

I actually did get in touch with the producer Ava (you can contact her as her email was listed in her shop or you can comment on her patreon post) It turns out that it was a commission by someone, and that they can't get the budget enough to do a full strip, that is the reason why it go the way it goes. Story-wise it was okay but if the main thing for you is to see those beautiful ladies in their underwear, well, then you should not waste your money on it.

For me, I am paying for their patreon after I met Ava in Suponova comic con here, so I will have access to all their movie without having to buy it, I would have to say, I actually doubt if Ava was into Uniform Stealing at all, they had around 30 movies in their Patreon, and I can probably name 3 or 4 that have Uniform Stealing Element in it, they also have a Spy Game Series exclusive to Patreon (It's again some commission) that have some Uniform Stealing element in it, but they aren't really big into that. At least it is not giving me the vibe

As I said, as a $20 tier supporter, I have access to all their movie in their Patreon so if you want to know if any of her movie is worth buying, let me know and I will give you my honest opinion
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

all these chokeholds in the movies are they non fatal not keen on those kind of scenes ,
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

Episode Agent Caracal 11- Speedline Pt 2 are any of the characters killed off

Return to “Commercial Producers”