Danger Infiltrated Agents

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
thedude31

Re: Danger Infiltrated Agents

Post by thedude31 »

TheEd wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:57 pm
thedude31 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:31 pm
Trackman281 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:14 pm I just bought this clip and I am pleased to report that YES, there is indeed a USB scene in this video....But.....It's only the aftermath, let me explain.

A female agents walks into a room where there are two other female agents, she asks what happened to the other two agents she was supposed to be originally meeting. One of the other two agents says that "they have been reassigned and they have been sent to replace them"........It then cuts to a shot of the two real agents lying in their underwear......Now unfortunately both of the agents have been killed as they are slumped across a table with bullet holes in them. So yes, there is a USB scene in this, right at the beginning, but as I said, we only see the aftermath.

But if it's any help, the two agents looked really cute. But I do not recommend buying this video if your only interested in the USB scene itself.
do you possibly know of anymore uniform stealing from those guys?
There's one called "The Intruder" that has an uniform stealing (for disguise purposes) scene. But they have quite a few more with scenes where defeated (and hot) girls are stripped of their boots and their uniform.

Is there anything specific you are looking for? I have bought a few of their videos and maybe I can recommend something.
just any others in general, i could only find 2
TheEd

Post by TheEd »

Here are the ones I know:

- The newest one: "An Unexpected Encounter". Juliette, the blonde one defeats both her opponents. She steals the boots and socks of one of them, the other one is stripped entirely of her uniform which she puts on herself as a disguise.

- "Mortal Resistance": Contains plenty of scenes with boot and sock stealing

- "Sniper hunt" & "Fugitive": In both videos Juliette, the blonde actress is defeated and stripped entirely (including topless). In both videos one of the other actresses is wounded on her leg and her boot is taken off.

- "The interrogation": The two girls in black are defeated and are stripped of parts of their uniforms and their boots and they are thoroughly searched

These are the ones I've seen so far. I hope you'll find something new you'll like!
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

TheEd, thanks for the update on the situation.
I watched the preview for "An Unexpected Encounter" and decided to buy it.
I'll check out the trailers for those others later.
Thanks again.
LEJA0506

Post by LEJA0506 »

Do you have any scenes where the end is of an Amazon being ko punched out (ideally stripped and tied after).
I know it is not what the site is about, the death part is just not my bag, but if you have any punch ko ending ones I will purchase.
I am not sure if it’s a gap in the market or I am just rare but there are fewer jaw punch ko endings than anything else (loads of belly punch, chloro, murder, strangle or sleeper etc), for some reason I only really like the punch ko (I blame my brain!)

Return to “Commercial Producers”