Danger Infiltrated Agents

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
darth chlorophorm 2

Danger Infiltrated Agents

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

"Danger: Infiltrated Agents".
This is from the "Sexy Latin Amazons" Website.
I only watched the trailer, but is seems there may be a clothes stealing in the video.
The Trailer on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3gaulv2wI
The "Buy" page from their Website:
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/wqRph
Trackman281

Re: Danger Infiltrated Agents

Post by Trackman281 »

I just bought this clip and I am pleased to report that YES, there is indeed a USB scene in this video....But.....It's only the aftermath, let me explain.

A female agents walks into a room where there are two other female agents, she asks what happened to the other two agents she was supposed to be originally meeting. One of the other two agents says that "they have been reassigned and they have been sent to replace them"........It then cuts to a shot of the two real agents lying in their underwear......Now unfortunately both of the agents have been killed as they are slumped across a table with bullet holes in them. So yes, there is a USB scene in this, right at the beginning, but as I said, we only see the aftermath.

But if it's any help, the two agents looked really cute. But I do not recommend buying this video if your only interested in the USB scene itself.
darth chlorophorm 2

Trackman, thanks so much for your review of the video.
I had sent a message to the producer asking if there was a USB scene in the story. At this time they haven't responded.
I was a bit apprehensive about even mentioning this video. I had never seen any videos from Sexy Latin Amazons before, so I was unsure what to expect.
The trailer seemed to imply a USB scene, so I decided to post anyway.
Sorry if you waisted money, TM.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Haha, don't worry Darth, it's all fine. :D

I personally don't believe I wasted my money, because as I said. There IS a USB scene in this video, it just happens to only be the aftermath, but that's fine and a scene is still a scene isn't it. But I do also want to highlight the fact, that people shouldn't really go and waste their money here if they are just purely after the USB scene itself, because as I said. We only see the aftermath, and while yes, both of the stripped women are cute, this happens right at the beginning, as then the rest of the video is the agent taking down the imposters.

This isn't the first time that this company has produced a video featuring a USB scene, which means more will be on the way, I just advice people for now to, save their money and wait for them to do the next one, because they will.....They will. :D
thedude31

Post by thedude31 »

Trackman281 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:14 pm I just bought this clip and I am pleased to report that YES, there is indeed a USB scene in this video....But.....It's only the aftermath, let me explain.

A female agents walks into a room where there are two other female agents, she asks what happened to the other two agents she was supposed to be originally meeting. One of the other two agents says that "they have been reassigned and they have been sent to replace them"........It then cuts to a shot of the two real agents lying in their underwear......Now unfortunately both of the agents have been killed as they are slumped across a table with bullet holes in them. So yes, there is a USB scene in this, right at the beginning, but as I said, we only see the aftermath.

But if it's any help, the two agents looked really cute. But I do not recommend buying this video if your only interested in the USB scene itself.
do you possibly know of anymore uniform stealing from those guys?
darth chlorophorm 2

thedude31 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:31 pm
Trackman281 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:14 pm I just bought this clip and I am pleased to report that YES, there is indeed a USB scene in this video....But.....It's only the aftermath, let me explain.

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe they have some other stories with USB scenes.
thedude31

Post by thedude31 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:55 pm

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe they have some other stories with USB scenes.
do you know of any other websites or stuff on gumroad that has uniform stealing?
darth chlorophorm 2

I don't know what Gumroad is. I never heard of that before. What is it?
TheEd

Post by TheEd »

There's one called "The Intruder" that has an uniform stealing (for disguise purposes) scene. But they have quite a few more with scenes where defeated (and hot) girls are stripped of their boots and their uniform.

Is there anything specific you are looking for? I have bought a few of their videos and maybe I can recommend something.
darth chlorophorm 2

Thank you, TheEd, I've actually seen "The Intruder". It wasn't too bad.

Return to “Commercial Producers”