Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Announcements & General Discussion
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Void99 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:58 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:24 pm I remember watching the remake to I Spit on your Grave(2013), there a few scenes of scenes in which I think perhaps could have been good clothing steals.

The first is when our unfortunate Heroine is left for dead, naked after her horrific ordeal. You see her floating down the creek, naked she manages to crawl onto the bank. In the next shot you see from somewhere(or someone) she as found clothes.

The second is when she snares one of the men who raped her, dressed in a denim miniskirt, and black tank top and heels. The interesting thing is that we see a brunette with the same outfit, and the heroines hair colour, talking to the man at the start of the movie. She is known to him. The heroine could have easily remembered the girl, got rid of her, takes her clothes and fools the guy.

The third is when the heroine poses as a teacher for the corrupt sheriff's daughter, she even had the woman's credentials to fool the sheriffs wife to opening the door. My thought are that she intercepts the real woman, gets her out of the way, takes her clothes, car and credentials. That way she also has a means of escaping town as she completes her revenge spree.

All possible scenes, they could have shown to develop the heroines character. And fun for us too, of course. ;)
Wow was that movie really 10 years ago?
Remember seeing that when it had just come out.
EDIT - Just read that it came out in 2010 ... it's 13 year old!!!! Where is the time going?
Never looked at a pair of garden shears the same after seeing that movie!

Tell me about it, mate. Everytime I saw a pair I cringed my nether regions. But the guy deserved it. I know 13 years and the film still feels current.

I always wondered were Sarah got her clothes after her horrific ordeal, she must have robbed a few women along the way to her revenge. It is never referenced in the movie, which I found annoying , but that led me to assume she simply killed them to steal their clothes, leaving no witnesses to tip off the corrupt sheriff. The film makers didn't show it because it might have made the character seem less then sympathetic. Nor did it explain how she turned from mild mannered victim to a badass killing, torturing machine.
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

I'm working on a project to recreate this scene from Zoolander 2001:
https://youtu.be/tUaOBgXp_Pg
Apparently, in this scene, Matilda sneaked into a "day spa" to looking for Zoolander, the spa was runned by super hot nurses in tie uniforms. With the vibe of this movie, I was soooooo sure that they would have an USB with that set up. It would be very likely that Mathilda would gag some nurse off scene and reappear in her uniform, or luckier we can see some stripping and aftermatch.
But I was dissapointed, very, very dissapointed.
So I'm redrawing the scene in my imagination. Hopefully I can show you guys soon.
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

More sceens of the nurses:
https://youtu.be/ZsIme9dGSJc
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

cuccut59579 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:26 am I'm working on a project to recreate this scene from Zoolander 2001:
https://youtu.be/tUaOBgXp_Pg
Apparently, in this scene, Matilda sneaked into a "day spa" to looking for Zoolander, the spa was runned by super hot nurses in tie uniforms. With the vibe of this movie, I was soooooo sure that they would have an USB with that set up. It would be very likely that Mathilda would gag some nurse off scene and reappear in her uniform, or luckier we can see some stripping and aftermatch.
But I was dissapointed, very, very dissapointed.
So I'm redrawing the scene in my imagination. Hopefully I can show you guys soon.
Your idea of adding a uniform steal would've made this great movie even better. If that's even possible.
SovietLUT

A

Post by SovietLUT »

A
Last edited by SovietLUT on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I remember a scene in Here Come the Munsters that was a promising setup for a USB scene that did not occur.

The scene is during the climax of a film, where Lily and Marilyn knock out a female security guard as part of a plan. There's an opportunity there for Marilyn to steal her uniform, but instead she just steals the guard's radio and imitates her voice.

Here's the film - scene is at 1:12:35, then 1:13:45.

https://ok.ru/video/731727923807
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

In the movie Polite Society, there is a scene where two women disguise themselves as waitresses in order to infiltrate an Indian wedding. They chloroform the bride and kidnap her, sneaking her out in their pushcart.

The scene is doubly disappointing. First, we don't see them steal the waitress uniforms (it's not clear how they obtained them). Second, it leaves the potential open for a "bride swap" scene (quite common in Indian wedding dramas, as recent clips have shown) but no one is swapped out for the real bride. Multiple missed opportunities.
saker

Post by saker »

In Disney's Jessie series, in the episode Toy Con, Jessie proposes doing that to infiltrate a toy fair. The girl also sees two possible uniform donors, but another character points out that there are already costumes on a nearby rack. Jessie gives up and complains that stealing clothes like this is no fun, lol
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Well, at least her heart and mind were in the right place, haha. :lol:
saker

Post by saker »

Exactly! She seemed too prepared for this to be her first time :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”