Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Announcements & General Discussion
rufusluciusivan

Re: Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Still, gotta love Quinn's and Canary's banter after they trussed up the Amazons. Straight out of a USB story. :lol:

A cool scene of infiltration nonetheless. It wouldn't need much to be turned into a proper USB story. A source of inspiration maybe... If I knew how to draw, that would be for sure one of my projects - to take some of these mainstream scenes with potential (or with an offscreen mugging such as the one with the maids in the latest Harley Quinn comics), and to draw the missing USB parts...

Honestly, this whole issue is like "Uniform Stealing - the Missed Opportunity". Three different groups of heroines infiltrate the city, each knocking out a group of Amazons. And nobody thinks of stealing uniforms to disguise themselves. Maybe they figured out they didn't need to be subtle, since these Amazons are so easily knocked around? :lol: (I'd still recommend the reading to those who are fan of the knocked out sentry trope, cause in that domain this issue surely delivers...)

Also, did you notice Modern-Harley Quinn is once more involved? It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you! :lol:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I know, the Harley/Canary banter is top-notch. Would have made a USB scene even more memorable, in this scenario. Alas...

And certainly the issue itself contains a few missed opportunities, with several superheroines ambushing and knocking out Amazons, but never stealing their uniforms. It's just particularly galling in Harley's case, given her reputation as a USB superstar. ;)

Here's the full issue - Birds of Prey #3 - for those interested:

https://readallcomics.com/birds-of-prey-v5-003-2023/
saker

Post by saker »

I hate when these things happen! The scenario is perfect: there's this CIA team infiltrating a party in Vegas to capture this Russian arms dealer. One of the women arrives disguised as a waitress with an... unconventional uniform: a practically bikini. :D
Also on the bra is the name of the real waitress (Molly) who Ava Winters, the agent's name, has potentially replaced. The real Molly is probably hidden somewhere, tied up, gagged and completely naked. So it's a shame that we don't see anything concrete :roll:
The disguise is in the first episode of the series, in the first minutes.
The series is Obliterated and it's on Netflix
https://tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com/i ... etflix.png
The photo of the disguised agent :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

saker wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:30 pm I hate when these things happen! The scenario is perfect: there's this CIA team infiltrating a party in Vegas to capture this Russian arms dealer. One of the women arrives disguised as a waitress with an... unconventional uniform: a practically bikini. :D
Also on the bra is the name of the real waitress (Molly) who Ava Winters, the agent's name, has potentially replaced. The real Molly is probably hidden somewhere, tied up, gagged and completely naked. So it's a shame that we don't see anything concrete :roll:
The disguise is in the first episode of the series, in the first minutes.
The series is Obliterated and it's on Netflix
https://tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com/i ... etflix.png
The photo of the disguised agent :)
Wow, what a let down. If we had actually seen what happened it would have rivaled the famous Debbie scene in Alias. Would have been a great scene to see this sexy agent slip up behind the real Molly and prepares give her an injection to knock her out and then strip her out of her rather sexy waitress outfit
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

actually i dont think its a uniform steal just a fake id
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I agree with meditions, it would be a cracker of a scene and I definitely can picture the real Molly tied up completely naked in a dumpster or the boot of her car. The thought really titallates me.

I wouldn’t mind writing up a short story about this sometime, as this as definitely piqued my interest. ;)

I think we should be optimistic and say this is a uniform steal because it looks like a uniform steal to me, the nametag is a dead giveaway. :D

Thanks for the putting this up, Saker. Great find. ;)
saker

Post by saker »

I think this is a uniform steal because Ava comes in the scene with other waitresses all dressed the same clothes and each of them has their own nametag on the bra :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Well I'm hoping it is a uniform steal scene. But sadly, it seems we'll never know just how Ava overpowered the real Molly and stole her outfit.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

The story mode of Mortal Kombat 1 has a frustrating example. The heroes need to disguise themselves at a parade, and do so with some stolen clothes (including Ashrah, the female member of the group). There's no mention of where the clothing came from other than Johnny Cage saying he stole them. It could have been a nice opportunity to see the heroes knock out and tie up some of the parade attendees for their costumes.

Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I remember this part during my playthrough of MK1 as well. But when I heard this line, I just thought Johnny stole them from a vendor or something.

Although your idea would have been better.

Return to “General Discussion”