Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Announcements & General Discussion
Trackman281

Re: Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't

Post by Trackman281 »

In the latest video game "Marvel's Spider - Man 2". There is one segment of where you are playing as Mary Jane (MJ). In one part of the mission, you need to overpower one of the female guards for some door codes. After you knock her out, MJ gets concerned about the rest of them looking for the guard you knocked out (who's name is Vika).

MJ then gets an idea and says .........

"I just need to convince the others that I'm Vika." The female guard she just knocked out.

So naturally you think she's going to steal her clothes and pretend to be Vika that way to convince the others.......But no.......You just find a few clues in the area so MJ can disguise her voice to sound like Vika's voice over the radio. 🙄

Uurrgghh.......Typical. 🙄
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Well, at least we get a scene of MJ knocking out a female guard. And it can still be a source of inspiration. :P
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:04 pm Well, at least we get a scene of MJ knocking out a female guard. And it can still be a source of inspiration. :P
I'm sure an artist can be inspired to make this a reality. :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:04 pm Well, at least we get a scene of MJ knocking out a female guard. And it can still be a source of inspiration. :P
Oh, there is more than one my friend. 8-)

Over the course of the game, I've been fighting just as many / if not more female minions than I have male minions, especially when you're fighting the main enemy faction, the "Hunter's".

It is quite hot in the stealth sections with MJ of where your sneaking around, just grabbing female sentries from behind, then just before MJ tasers them or knocks them out, she's whispering things like......"Sshh, just go to sleep, go to sleep." Or when she says something like. "You could use a little nap ' Couple that with the moans the female sentries make as they get taken down and I won't lie.....It really does tantalise the mind and makes you imagine MJ then stripping off one of these KO'ed beauties and impersonating her. :D
rufusluciusivan

Trackman281 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:37 pm
Oh, there is more than one my friend. 8-)

Over the course of the game, I've been fighting just as many / if not more female minions than I have male minions, especially when you're fighting the main enemy faction, the "Hunter's".

It is quite hot in the stealth sections with MJ of where your sneaking around, just grabbing female sentries from behind, then just before MJ tasers them or knocks them out, she's whispering things like......"Sshh, just go to sleep, go to sleep." Or when she says something like. "You could use a little nap ' Couple that with the moans the female sentries make as they get taken down and I won't lie.....It really does tantalise the mind and makes you imagine MJ then stripping off one of these KO'ed beauties and impersonating her. :D
Now you've certainly gotten my attention. Almost makes me willing to buy a PS5. :lol: I'll need to find a few let's plays of these parts... This sounds mighty interesting... (and inspirational ;) )...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Now you've certainly gotten my attention. Almost makes me willing to buy a PS5. :lol: I'll need to find a few let's plays of these parts... This sounds mighty interesting... (and inspirational ;) )...
Oh no, no, good god no. Do not buy a PS5 just for this. This game is a broken, glitchy and buggy mess at the moment (no pun intended). You're far better off watching a "let's play" or something than this. For example.

I had this one cutscene of where MJ and Peter were having this really emotional moment, it was the whole "darkest before dawn" moment of where everything seemed bleak. The music was all sad and everyone was so depressed......But I was laughing my head off, and why was this? Well my spider man glitched, so during the whole cutscene he had no head (for some reason) and was doing a T - pose the entire time......Aahh god, it was one of the funniest thing I've ever seen, just watching MJ trying to have a heart to heart while being followed around by a headless, T - posing Spiderman. So funny. :lol: :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Trackman281 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:34 am
Oh no, no, good god no. Do not buy a PS5 just for this. This game is a broken, glitchy and buggy mess at the moment (no pun intended). You're far better off watching a "let's play" or something than this. For example.

I had this one cutscene of where MJ and Peter were having this really emotional moment, it was the whole "darkest before dawn" moment of where everything seemed bleak. The music was all sad and everyone was so depressed......But I was laughing my head off, and why was this? Well my spider man glitched, so during the whole cutscene he had no head (for some reason) and was doing a T - pose the entire time......Aahh god, it was one of the funniest thing I've ever seen, just watching MJ trying to have a heart to heart while being followed around by a headless, T - posing Spiderman. So funny. :lol: :lol:
Don't worry, it was a joke. You won't be responsible for the emptying of my bank account. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found a few let's plays, and I must say these female members of Kraven's Hunters have potential, especially since the generic ones also wear a hood. It's like they're begging to be mugged for disguise! :lol: Are there other stealth segments with other factions? I can only find Hunters, and for now I didn't find one in which MJ says the comments you mentioned.

Hurray for bugs! I like to imagine this is Peter's way of getting his revenge for all the times she trolled him by reminding him they broke up in the previous game... :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I found a few let's plays, and I must say these female members of Kraven's Hunters have potential, especially since the generic ones also wear a hood. It's like they're begging to be mugged for disguise! :lol: Are there other stealth segments with other factions? I can only find Hunters, and for now I didn't find one in which MJ says the comments you mentioned.
1. They really are aren't they, and as you saw in the videos, there are just as many female hunters as there are male hunters, so it's very easy to concoct a scene or two eh. ;)

2. Sadly no, the only stealth segments with MJ are against the hunters, although each stealth segment is in a different location, so who knows, could be fairly easy to think of a few different scenarios. :)

3. Might be randomised and just gotten lucky in my play through. For me she said these lines during a street level at night where the hunters were searching for Spidey.

P.S. Seeing as how you are viewing these levels, I'm guessing you saw the original part I was going on about, where MJ has to impersonate the female hunter "Vika"......Or rather, Vika's voice anyway, if you have, then you an see my frustrations hahaha. :lol:

Oh the mindset of a USB enthusiast. 8-)
rufusluciusivan

Yes, I saw the scene in which MJ impersonates Vika. I guess that since I knew beforehand it wouldn't lead to a proper uniform stealing, I wasn't disappointed, and could appreciate the scene for what it is. :P
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A recent issue in the Birds of Prey comic book had a missed opportunity for a USB scene.

Harley Quinn and Black Canary infiltrate Amazon Island as part of a rescue mission. They ambush a pair of Amazon sentries and knock them unconscious. It seems like a golden opportunity to steal their uniforms for a disguise... but instead they just tie up and gag the Amazons without taking their uniforms.

Return to “General Discussion”