"déjà vu" by Lord Maul and Monicasnatch

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

yesterday Lord Maul/ Count Phoenix/ Captain Scarlet/Captain Black/ Steve Robertson wrote another short story 8-)

I am still waiting for his permission to post it here at the board :x

in the meanwhile this is the link to the short tale at his Deviantart page

https://www.deviantart.com/count-phoeni ... -892270162

and the title is déjà vu
lord maul

Re: waiting for His Lordship's permission

Post by lord maul »

Permission Granted
esercito sconfitto

Aye Sir :|
esercito sconfitto

hey no wait a moment this is lunch time in my Country can I finish my pasta first? :)
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

OK I'll wait
esercito sconfitto

Tatum had passed out from her class at Hendon less then a month ago and now found herself back in an area where several months earlier she'd been working inside a warehouse. At the time, she had a rather strange encounter with a masked villain who oddly possessed both a modicum of decency and a certain amount of good manners, but who had none the less at gunpoint made her strip to her underwear and hose then tied her up in order to both prevent her escaping as well as being discovered by his less than exemplary associates. On that occasion he'd left her clothes and phone nearby and told her to remain quiet until her alarm sounded to

tell her she was safe to call out. He had then closed the door to the small storage closet in which he'd discovered her hiding, stashing her away from his compatriots. This aspect of that day's events, Tatum had selectively neglected to tell anyone when finally rescued, because she'd gotten the impression that her captor was slightly taken with her, which may very well have even saved her life.

Now here she was, in the early evening light, entering another warehouse to check out an alarm. She'd arrived first and all seemed quiet as she made her way inside. With the fading light glinting off her shoulder epaulets and shiny tunic buttons, her highly polished black court shoes crunched some glass on the floor. Instantly she froze, and listened for any sound of movement in response.

From the shadows behind her a figure emerged and pressed the muzzle of a gun to her back. "Nuffin' silly now love, and you don't end up a dead copper. Got it?"

Tatum recognized the Cockney tone immediately and nodded her head. "Don't shoot," she implored as she raised her hands where they could be seen, "I'm unarmed."

"Unarmed or not, yer the filth," the man growled back, "Now how's about ya git yerself movin' over to that wall in front o' ya."

"O-okay," Tatum stammered slightly, then carefully and deliberately plotted her way across the concrete floor.

"Or right love, let's a look at ya then," the gunman said when Tatum finally reached the wall and pressed her hands up against it, "Turn around."

In no position to argue, or even barter, Tatum did as ordered and slowly turned in place, making sure to keep her hands raised,. She gulped slightly at the sight of the gun leveled at her.

"Ullo, ullo, ullo, fancy seein' you again," remarked the masked man as he finally laid eyes on the pretty young female constable. "Last time we met, you told me you wasn't a copper. You lied to me, and I don't like liars," he added, his tone no longer one of calm but now one of agitation and aggression.

"I...I...wasn't! I promise!" Tatum blurted out urgently. "I joined the force after the robbery."

The man pondered her answer for a moment. For her part, Tatum's lower lip quivered in the uncomfortable silence. Finally, with an air of bravado she spoke. "i don't suppose you'd consider giving up, my back up will be here soon."

The masked man's laugh answered that question. " i know you're on your own and they'll wait to here from you. If that don't 'appen, then the cavalry will come. So, by my estimation, we ave an 'our."

"You're not going to hurt me, I'll do as you say," offered Tatum

"Na but you gotta behave cos the uvers don't know yer 'ere yet."

Tatum sighed with relief, then wondered what he had planned for her.

"Okay lets put you somewhere safe until we're all done 'ere," said the gunman.

A knot formed in Tatum's stomach and she had a sense of deja vu as he ushered her away at gunpoint.

Tatum sat in her pretty bra, panties and sheer dark nylon tights, hands secured with her own Hiatt speed cuffs, a swatch of blackc tape wrapped around the lower half of her face and head, over her still bright pink hair kept her quiet. More tape around her ankles and below her knees rendered her shapely gossamer covered legs ineffectual.

"Sorry i had to make you get yer gear off again, but you know the score, can't 'ave ya 'scapin', can I"

"Uhh mmm" Tatum mewled from behind the tape over her lovely lips with an air of resigned understanding

"Tape and cuffs not to tight darlin" he asked with a hint of concern

"Uh hmm" she moaned shaking her pretty head.

" Now i gotta get back before they come lookin' for me but your shoes, uniform, radio and phone are over there," he indicated the neatly folded clothes and court shoes. "Remember when the alarm goes off yell as much as yer like."

"Uh hmm" Tatum nodded.

"Cor i'd forgotten what a looker you are," he said. Tatum look coyly at the floor, her cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment. When he closed the door and locked her in the room and she heard him move away, she tested her bonds. Simultaneously, she wondered why she was treated better by a villain than by some of her colleagues

( Author's Note )The Return of Tatum a character first introduced by Monicasnatch. Now a fully fledged WPC (Woman Police Constable)
our hot young lady runs into an old friend.

From a story written by Me and edited by Monicasnatch enjoy

Return to “Stories by Lord Maul”