The Teen Loners ( 1992)

meditions142

Re: The Teen Loners ( 1992)

Post by meditions142 »

Darth, it really is amazing whenever I go back to look at your older stuff I always find something I either overlooked or forgot. Perfect example here!

Love the idea of them sneaking up on a patrolling sentry and shooting her with a stun bolt. The poor woman can only cry out from the pain of the bolt before the insidious weapon short circuits her nervous system and knocks her out. Her lifeless body falls to the floor with a soft thud.

And I just love comments like "there, that should keep her out".
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This is yet another old comic page I really enjoy too.
The Sentry is lucky she was only stunned. The Alternate Blaster fires white hot bolts of Plasma.
He pulled back on the bolt's energy level, to keep her from being burned alive.
I'm pretty sure I did an updated version of this drawing with new colors and a higher resolution quality.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:23 am The Sentry is lucky she was only stunned. The Alternate Blaster fires white hot bolts of Plasma.
I do like that he held back the blast to avoid killing the sentry. She is lucky but i sure the blast still knocked her out real good.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

meditions142 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:30 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:23 am The Sentry is lucky she was only stunned. The Alternate Blaster fires white hot bolts of Plasma.
I do like that he held back the blast to avoid killing the sentry. She is lucky but i sure the blast still knocked her out real good.
Although this Blaster is from a different harsher universe, he isn't cold blooded killer. His friend only required a disguise, he didn't find it necessary to take the woman's wife for that reason.

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”