Space Ship Indigo 2. Episode 1.Landing (crimehouse)

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
horatiojones80

Re: Space Ship Indigo 2. Episode 1.Landing (crimehouse)

Post by horatiojones80 »

do you see the stripped womens panties at all?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yes you do. :)
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

I bought Space Ship Indigo Prequel a long time ago. I am positive that there is not a strip scene, but the outfits the two female sentries were wearing is what sold me initially. I no longer have the video though, it got deleted a long time ago on my old drive.

However its really tempting to buy Space Ship Indigo 2 right now
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

kodonly wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:09 am I bought Space Ship Indigo Prequel a long time ago. I am positive that there is not a strip scene, but the outfits the two female sentries were wearing is what sold me initially. I no longer have the video though, it got deleted a long time ago on my old drive.

However its really tempting to buy Space Ship Indigo 2 Landing right now
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

I bought Space Ship Indigo Prequel a long time ago. I am positive that there is not a strip scene, but the outfits the two female sentries were wearing is what sold me initially. I no longer have the video though, it got deleted a long time ago on my old drive.

However its really tempting to buy Space Ship Indigo 2 Landing right now
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I have finally seen this video and have to echo the comments made by the others. Also, for the folks that said they were considering buying the video, I do recommend it. While not perfect, the uniform steal is really very good.

It does start off a bit odd as we are not shown what happened to the four guards. Perhaps as Trackman suggested a prior video shows it but from just this video it is left unanswered. Previews of other episodes of the story reference gas attacks so perhaps you are suppose to believe the woman were gassed.

Now, like some have said above, death scenes are not my thing. And given the overall plot I am sure you are supposed to believe the four sentries are dead. However, the overall scene is so good I can overlook it.

So let's start off with the fact both the intruders and the guards are in very sexy uniforms. In fact, the intruders' uniforms are quite wonderful. And of course intruders and guards alike are quite pretty.

As was mentioned by Cuccut, what makes the scene so great are all the little details. They go out of the way to add small touches that help the realism,

First off, I love the fact that each girl is in a different position. One of them is in her seat still sitting up with her back against the wall, the blonde that gets stripped is still in her chair but with her head down on her desk, the brunette that gets stripped has fallen to the floor and the fourth girl has slumped completely over a desk. I just really liked each woman being in a different position.

The little details continue. As the scene starts, the two infiltrators who end up dressing in the guards' uniforms are checking on the women. The blonde intruder first puts her hand on the back of the brunette who is slumped over the desk and shakes her a little. She then appears to check the blonde guard's pulse. While this is happening the other intruder uses her foot to shake the girl who has fallen to the floor.

As Cuccut also said, the stripping is really well done. Both guards remain convincingly limp and don't end up "helping" the intruders strip them as sometimes seems to happen. I also love the way the intruder pulls the blonde guard's body up by her hair. The way her body then falls back onto the chair is very convincing.

I also like the touch of the two intruders having to step over the body on the floor.

I agree with Trackman that it could have been fun to see all four sentries stripped. However, it is very cool to see the two other sentries laying there lifeless while the stripping is going on.

I also agree with Trackman that the fact the infiltrators use their stolen uniforms for such a long period of time to hide their identity is great. They use the uniforms to walk right past two sexy guards as they enter the lab area. They then also use the stolen uniforms to fool the two guards in the computer room. The two guards pay the price.

So, overall, really good. Do recommend buying it.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Someone has posted two images from the video on Deviantart with some added fun commentary:

https://www.deviantart.com/girlsunderhy ... -936211077

https://www.deviantart.com/girlsunderhy ... -936211148

Return to “Commercial Producers”