Space Ship Indigo 2. Episode 1.Landing (crimehouse)

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
ascetic

Space Ship Indigo 2. Episode 1.Landing (crimehouse)

Post by ascetic »

Hey, recently Crime house released yet another video featuring uniform stealing. In this case it's not the primary focus of the video but there is 1 scene in the beginning of the video where 2 dead sentries are stripped of their uniforms and the attackers disguise themselves.

The video is called Space Ship Indigo 2. Episode 1.Landing

Plot
After inventors attacked the spaceship, they stripped bodies of killed soldiers and put their uniforms. They go to the spaceship like enemy spies and attack the commanders.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Space Ship Indigo 2. Episode 1.Landing (crimehouse)

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for the "Heads Up" on this on, Ascetic.
I usually enjoy Crime House's Uniform Stealing scenes, even if the woman are killed. Well, as long as their deaths aren't gory.
I won't be able to buy this until next week. If you purchase it, could you please post some Screencaps?
Thanks again.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I've actually bought this clip and it was pretty good. Killing really is NOT my thing at all, but this clip just intrigued me as Sci-Fi USB scenes are rare.

Four infiltrators takedown four sentries (I didn't buy the first part so I have no idea how they get taken down). Two of the infiltrators then strip two of the sentries and put on their uniforms, yes the stripping is shown.

What I liked most about this scene, is that the two disguised infiltrators actually USE their disguises........What I mean by that, is that the two disguised infiltrators walk around the ship and they give nods to other security guards, lab technicians and engineers (ALL are female by the way). This made it feel more natural as I appreciate it more when we see them using their disguises to their full effect.

The only down side is. Four infiltrators takedown four sentries, yet only two of them get stripped. Come on, why couldn't we have all four get stripped haha. :lol:
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:06 am I've actually bought this clip and it was pretty good. Killing really is NOT my thing at all, but this clip just intrigued me as Sci-Fi USB scenes are rare.

Four infiltrators takedown four sentries (I didn't buy the first part so I have no idea how they get taken down). Two of the infiltrators then strip two of the sentries and put on their uniforms, yes the stripping is shown.

What I liked most about this scene, is that the two disguised infiltrators actually USE their disguises........What I mean by that, is that the two disguised infiltrators walk around the ship and they give nods to other security guards, lab technicians and engineers (ALL are female by the way). This made it feel more natural as I appreciate it more when we see them using their disguises to their full effect.

The only down side is. Four infiltrators takedown four sentries, yet only two of them get stripped. Come on, why couldn't we have all four get stripped haha. :lol:
Thanks for reviewing the Video, Trackman.
I'm most defiantly purchasing this when I get my check next week.
When I do, I'll post some Screencaps for the other members to preview.
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

I bought a few of the older spaceship indigo videos and liked them a lot. 3 of them are great, one of them is meh (no good camera angles.) I usually dont like 'killing' either but it's so campy and goreless that it doesn't bother me.

How are the camera angles on this one? How far are they stripped down? What do you see?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

It's the first one I've bought from them so I can't compare to any others.

It's good, the camera mostly sticks to the two infiltrators stripping the sentries, although it does give a few quick shots of the other sentries and the other infiltrators. There's no nudity as they are stripped down to their bras and panties.

The blonde sentry is left sitting on a chair whilst the brown haired sentry is left sprawled out on the floor.

There is on the odd one or two zoom in angles of where we see the infiltrators stripping as it zooms in on their backsides. But apart from that, it's your ordinary camera works.

That's all the information I can give really. :D
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Bought this, it's a good scene! I like how the spy pulled the hair of the sentry and let her lie on her back so she can continue to strip her. A small touch, but make the scene real to me. One more thing I like about Crime house is that in their videos, the unconscious victims never seem to "co-operate" with the stripers, you know, like a fainted victim somehow lifts herself up a bit so the stripping could be easier. :D
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

I liked it as well but unfortunately the scene takes place in a cramped space so there is a lot of furniture blocking the full view. I prefer to see everything myself.
Other than that is a good video that I enjoyed
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 pm It's the first one I've bought from them so I can't compare to any others.

It's good, the camera mostly sticks to the two infiltrators stripping the sentries, although it does give a few quick shots of the other sentries and the other infiltrators. There's no nudity as they are stripped down to their bras and panties.

The blonde sentry is left sitting on a chair whilst the brown haired sentry is left sprawled out on the floor.

There is on the odd one or two zoom in angles of where we see the infiltrators stripping as it zooms in on their backsides. But apart from that, it's your ordinary camera works.

That's all the information I can give really. :D
do you see the sentry's backside or just the infiltrators?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

do you see the sentry's backside or just the infiltrators?
Just the infiltrators I'm afraid. But as I said, no nudity, but they are wearing Thongs, so it really doesn't take much to imagine them without any underwear on, just in case you were wondering. ;)

Return to “Commercial Producers”