Çılgın Kamp (2015)

tirepanted3

Çılgın Kamp (2015)

Post by tirepanted3 »

Not a great scene, as it mostly involves men, but there is a F/F steal here.

A group of criminals (including one woman) have escaped from prison and decide to hide from the law at a nearby summer camp. They tie up the real camp counselors and steal their uniforms. The female crook steals the female counselor's uniform, and we get a few vague shots of her bound and gagged. (This is a family movie, so they probably weren't allowed to show too much.)

Scene starts at about 17 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4LjON64o8
rufusluciusivan

Re: Çılgın Kamp (2015)

Post by rufusluciusivan »

It is indeed a conveniently positioned piece of furniture... :lol:

As mainstream scenes go, this one is still decent. At least we're shown an aftermath and we can see that the woman was stripped. (They didn't redress her.) When it comes to mainstream scenes, I have long accepted the fact that you sometimes have to accomodate with a few M/M steals to get to good F/F steals. (Case in point, the scene in the GetBackers manga.)

Thaks for sharing! Though it once again makes me wonder... How did you find this scene?
Trackman281

Re: Çılgın Kamp (2015)

Post by Trackman281 »

In all fairness, they showed us just enough of where you can get a great idea of what she looks like in her undies and the fact they didn't simply redress her was great. ........ Now if we could just casually shift that wooden thing blocking her, we'd be in business. :lol:

Nice find and unless I'm mistaken, to my knowledge this is the first time a camp counsellor has been mugged for her uniform, so bonus points for that. :D

Many thanks for sharing. :)

Return to “Jail Break !”