SHE-WOLF 2000: THE ESCAPE

darth chlorophorm 2

SHE-WOLF 2000: THE ESCAPE

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Suddenly, in one swift motion, using one hand, Kayla grabs Nella's pistol from it's holster, and with the other hand quickly twist Nella's one arm
Behind her back.
"Kayla?!"
Kayla forces Nella up against the cell wall, twisting Nella's arm even tighter.
"OWCH! You're hurting me!" Nella cries out in pain.
"Please forgive me for doing this, Nella!"
"Doing what?! What are you planning?!"
"I have to get out of here! I'll never make it to the Docking Bay in these Prisoner Togs!" Kayla says.
Shocked, Nella replies "You don't mean?"
"Yes...I'll need your uniform!" Kayla says with desperation in her voice. "I don't want to hurt you, Nella. I really don't!"
"This is crazy! There's no way it'll work!"
With her thumb, Kayla flicks a small button on the Energy Pistol. Switching the setting from "Lethal" to "Stun".
"I think otherwise! Kayla says.
A shot is fired and almost as if in pain "UNNNK!" Nella yells out, then slumping to the cell floor unconscious.
"Again...I'm really sorry about this, girl!" Kayla reiterates, as she lifts Nella up and moves her to the bed.
Unzipping the sleeping Nella's uniform, revealing her white Sports Bra. "This is not how I wanted this to go down."
Working the rest of her uniform down past her waist, Nella's white panties are now exposed.
"I realize this going to be very embarrassing for you, Nella. But they left me with no other choice!"
Soon... Kayla is fully dressed in her old friend's uniform.
Buckling the belt "Click"- "You know I didn't want to do this to you." She says to the unconscious Nella.
Kayla rolls Nella on her stomach and then covers her up with the bed's white sheet.
If another guard were to come in and check on Kayla, Nella's body will be concealed under the sheet.
They'll just believe it was the Prisoner sleeping.
Kayla reactivates the cell's Force Field, locking the unconscious Nella in.
"I know you'll understand my action, Nella. Sleep well."
Then Kayla, in disguise, exits the Detention Block and heads toward the Station's Docking Bay.
Everything does workout for Kayla.
After escaping from the Station, on Earth, she later befriends many humans.
Later, she is somehow thrown back in time to the year 1993.
Once Kayla leans there is no way to return to her proper time, she accepts 1993 is her new home.
Once establishing a life for herself, she eventually joins a team of Super-Powered Heroines, called She-Force.
Kayla takes on the Codename She-Wolf.
The She-Force spends many years fighting crime together.
Trackman281

Re: SHE-WOLF 2000: THE ESCAPE

Post by Trackman281 »

Brilliant short story Darth, I like the fact that Nella has been in these sorts of situations before by the way she says "You don't mean", automatically knowing that Kayla is going to need her uniform. :)

Nice work. :)
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: SHE-WOLF 2000: THE ESCAPE

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:46 am Brilliant short story Darth, I like the fact that Nella has been in these sorts of situations before by the way she says "You don't mean", automatically knowing that Kayla is going to need her uniform. :)

Nice work. :)
I'm happy you liked the story, TM.
This a tale 20 years in the making. This was originally a comic I drew back in 2000. It served as an epilogue to the storyline "Amazon War", plus an introduction of She-Wolf to the "Campy" Universe.
Somehow I managed to lose the actual comic many years ago. It's too bad because the artwork was incredibly detailed and I spent many days on the project.
I eventually had the character thrown into the past, so I could Retcon her into the Campy Comics continuity. That would open the door for many tales involving her interacting with other characters in a past setting.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”