star wars rebels inspired uniform steal

dummy76

star wars rebels inspired uniform steal

Post by dummy76 »

A female squadron of rebel fighters under Captain Hera Syndulla makes a daring attack on Grand Admiral Thrawn's installation, blasting some TIE fighters on the ground, including some prototypes for testing. However, the installation in Lothal also had defenses which resulted in some rebel fighter planes being shot down. Rebel fighter Elise had that problem when her fighter was shot. Her droid was destroyed, but she managed to escape with some bruises. Unfortunately, some storm troopers were already looking for survivors. Elise managed to crawl out of the fighter before it exploded, but that also drew the attention of Storm Trooper Alexa. She checked the site and radioed no survivors when a wire was suddenly looped around her neck, and she was kicked by Elise to the ground. Elise had to be quick in silencing the sentry as the complex and the surrounding area was crawling with Storm troopers. After a few agonizing minutes for Alexa, the struggles ceased and the body inside the armor went limp. Elise quickly stripped the armor of Alexa, leaving her in a dark gray sports bra, gray low waist black sports panties and black socks. Elise saw how Alexa was gym toned and beautiful, but she had no time to admire the downed trooper. She dragged Alexa by her armpits behind some bushes.

Elise was walking disguised in Alexa's when she hears the radio in the helmet. Storm trooper Yana called for assistance. Another rebel was found. Elise quickly responds and runs to the scene. She sees Yana pointing her gun at Rebel Eunice. Without warning and before either Eunice or Yana can react, Elise jumps on Yana, and strangles her with the same wire as she did Alexa. Eunice realizes it might be a rebel in disguise, kicks the weapon away from struggling Yana, and helps Elise by sitting on the thrashing but helpless trooper. After a few agonizing minutes, the struggles cease and Eunice strips the downed trooper off her armor. Yana is left with a black tshirt bra, black sports panties and black socks. Eunice drags the underwear-clad trooper in the bushes.

Their plan would be to enter the installation, mug some pilots and steal TIE fighters and escape.
Trackman281

Re: star wars rebels inspired uniform steal

Post by Trackman281 »

A nice little short story you've written, very detailed and I enjoyed reading it and I hope sometime you do make the next part because it is as you said, Elise and Eunice now need those TIE pilot disguises, fantastic work. :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Dummy, I always enjoy a good Star Wars USB story with Imperial Troops on the receiving end.
I take it that this tale takes place in the "Rebels" era of the continuity.
I love the episodes where Darth Maul returns. Hands down, Maul is my favorite character from the prequel trilogy.
I'm not picking your story apart, I'm just asking a question as a Star Wars fan. Were there female Storm Troopers during Rebel's series?
I know The First Order had female Storm Troopers. Also. in current issues of Darth Vader comic book, they're focusing on a Female Imperial Officer. She was trained by Grand Moff Tarkin.
Anyway, I look forward to more Star Wars stories.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Hi Trackman! thank you for your comments. Yes, I am thinking about the next installment.

Hi Darth! This happens during the time of Ezra Bridger. Considering they had Governor Pryce and Minister Tua who are both female, there might be a possibility of female storm troopers. I envision the troopers here as around 19 to 25 years old, and fresh from training.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Female storm troopers are indeed canon ;) . And the Rebels series even feature one that gets knocked out by Ezra, Zeb and Sabine and has her uniform stolen by Sabine (though it happens off-screen and we never see her face):

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3377&p=5884&hilit= ... bels#p5884

(Season 4 Episode 12)

I admit that I even thought, when reading your title, that it would be a retelling of this specific scene. Possibilities are numerous with storm troopers...
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

The two disguised rebels enter the installation. Luckily, both Elise and Eunice heard an alert in their helmet communication devices that there might be a rebel disguised as a storm trooper, since they found Alexa's underwear-clad body along with discarded rebel pilot uniform.

Both disguised rebels hide in a wash room, and think of a plan. Outside, storm trooper commanders were already asking troopers to produce their IDs. Elise suddenly began removing her uniform and she told Eunice to hide the discarded uniform and herself in the broom closet. As soon as Eunice hid, the storm trooper commander enters the washroom and sees an underwear-clad Elise crawling as if she was weak. The commander radios for medical aid and Elise pretends to be very weak, and traumatized, saying she played dead to survive. Without warning, Eunice goes out of the broom closet and the commander sees it. She is confused but before she can act, Elise pulls her legs and strangles the commander. Eunice removes the commander's helmet and they see a beautiful Jasmin struggling and almost purple with tears coming out of her eyes. It took another minute before Jasmin went limp and the two troopers finish removing Jasmin's armor and body suit, leaving her with a Calvin Klein sports bra and matching panties. The medic arrived seeing a dead Jasmin and a disguised commander telling Eunice to follow her while the base was on high alert.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Dummy, another awesome great addition to your Rebel's era stories.
It's a real treat for me, I'm loving them.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I'm really enjoying this series of yours as well Dummy, you've written yet another fantastic edition, nice work. :D
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

The two rebels, disguised as a Storm Trooper and a Storm Trooper commander, proceeded to the TIE fighters hangar. Because of Elise's uniform as a Storm Trooper commander, no one questioned their presence in the area. Both rebel operatives knew how to fly a TIE fighter. However, it would be suspicious to even approach a TIE fighter while wearing Storm Trooper uniforms. Moreover, due to the intense rivalries between Storm Troopers and TIE Fighter Pilots, it would be difficult for the two rebel operatives to even come near a TIE Fighter.

As Eunice and Elise thought about the next phase of their plan, two TIE Fighters landed and two pilots came out. Both Elise and Eunice know that TIE Fighter Pilot uniforms are notorious for smelling of sweat. The uniform consisted of an energy-shielded fabric, a black flight helmet, positive gravity pressure boots, and a life support chest piece with breather tubes connected to the helmet to provide necessary gases. Functioning as vacuum G-suits, these uniforms were necessary because the various TIE craft, with few exceptions, lacked life support. However, they would need to rush since the medic may discover that Jasmin was the storm trooper commander, or that Yana's underwear-clad body might also be discovered in the bushes outside the base.

When the two TIE Fighter Pilots, Lara and Grace, were near them, Elise jumped on Grace and broke Grace's neck using the heavy TIE Fighter helmet to her advantage. Lara saw what happened and put her hands up for surrender. Eunice told Lara to drag Grace's body into the nearby store room, and to strip off her uniform. The room was instantly filled with the smell of sweat as Lara took off her helmet and her black uniform, leaving her in a red tshirt bra and thong. Elise stripped Grace of her uniform, leaving Grace in a white sports bra and string low-waist bikini cut panties. Eunice dressed up in Lara's uniform, while Elise told Lara to put her hands on her head, kneel and face the wall. Lara was crying but she had no choice. Elise stuffed Lara's mouth with Grace's socks and handcuffed her using the Storm Trooper cuffs. Elise then strangled Lara to unconsciousness, putting Grace's underwear clad body on top of Lara.

Eunice and Elise dressed up in the sweaty TIE Pilot uniforms and escaped.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:48 pm Dummy, another awesome great addition to your Rebel's era stories.
It's a real treat for me, I'm loving them.
Thank you Darth. I enjoy writing them more knowing that connoisseurs like you and Trackman enjoy reading them.

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”