GALAXY TEENS 1998

darth chlorophorm 2

GALAXY TEENS 1998

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I know I posted the link to my Mediafire account for this comic, but here's the links to my DeviantArt.
(WARNING!) M/F stealing in this story. But don't worry, there's a F/F stealing too.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -626753743
ImageNote: This story takes place after "Revolution At The End Of The Galaxy".
In another part of the galaxy...
On their way back to Earth, Verdict was captured by followers of Xool.
Verdict was taken to a Battle Platform orbiting the planet Getra.
Blaster and Guardian Girl infiltrate the Battle Platform.
In their attempt to free Verdict, the two teens encounter a couple of female troopers.
Guardian Girl fires a stun blast from her "Cosmic Staff", knocking out one woman.
Just a fact: Xool is a living planet. The planet has a giant face on it's surface. Xool is able to speak. He rules a large portion of that galaxy's quadrant and commands a vast armada, consisting of aliens from many different worlds.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -626753747
Blaster warns Guardian Girl that the other Alien woman is running to sound the alarm.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -626753752
Before the alarm can be reached, a stun bolt throws the buxom trooper against the wall. She slides to the floor unconscious.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -626753755
Blaster has an idea. It would be easier getting to Verdict's cell if they disguised themselves in the two women's uniforms.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -626753928
A short time later...
After stripping the two troopers, Blaster and Guardian Girl had dressed in their uniforms.
Blaster is a bit uncomfortable with wearing women's clothing.
https://www.deviantart.com/darthchlorop ... -626753939
As the two disguise teens make their exit...
With a large grin, Blaster takes one last, long glance at the unconscious & underwear clad women.
What normal teenage boy wouldn't enjoy looking at a pair of beautiful, well endowed women, only dressed in their bra and panties?
Guardian Girl slaps Blaster on the back of the head, snapping back to reality.
They leave the leave the alien women to be discovered...now they must rescue Verdict...
esercito sconfitto

Re: GALAXY TEENS 1998

Post by esercito sconfitto »

this is a "classic"! one of the most "iconic" comic book stories of yours! I keep fantasizing about the lost boot in the first page since a decade ago ! :)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Hey Darth thanks for another great story with an energy/electric knock out method!

I love the comment to the first girl. “Did that hurt? Sorry about that.” That seems to indicate though the stun blast is quick it is painful for the victim while she’s being knocked out. On top of that the poor girl also looks like she bonked her head against the wall.

And I love the way they get the second woman as she tries to get to the alarm. It is always cool taking out a guard as she tries to raise the alarm.

I am intrigued by the stun blast from Guardian Girl’s cosmic staff. What exactly does it do to the target and how does it knock her out? However it works, it must have a very powerful effect since Guardian Girl comments that the woman will “be asleep until tomorrow.”

Also, I love the final image. First off, I love Blaster grinning as he takes a long glance at the two unconscious and bra and panty clad guards. Also, the image of the two deeply unconscious women is so perfect. The one in back is propped against the wall with her head slumped forward. While the girl in the foreground looks really sexy on her back with her mouth a bit open and showing off her cleavage and with her nipples showing through the bra.
darth chlorophorm 2

meditions142 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:09 pm Hey Darth thanks for another great story with an energy/electric knock out method!

I love the comment to the first girl. “Did that hurt? Sorry about that.” That seems to indicate though the stun blast is quick it is painful for the victim while she’s being knocked out. On top of that the poor girl also looks like she bonked her head against the wall.

And I love the way they get the second woman as she tries to get to the alarm. It is always cool taking out a guard as she tries to raise the alarm.

I am intrigued by the stun blast from Guardian Girl’s cosmic staff. What exactly does it do to the target and how does it knock her out? However it works, it must have a very powerful effect since Guardian Girl comments that the woman will “be asleep until tomorrow.”

Also, I love the final image. First off, I love Blaster grinning as he takes a long glance at the two unconscious and bra and panty clad guards. Also, the image of the two deeply unconscious women is so perfect. The one in back is propped against the wall with her head slumped forward. While the girl in the foreground looks really sexy on her back with her mouth a bit open and showing off her cleavage and with her nipples showing through the bra.
So glad you liked the story.
There's actually two versions of this story.
The other version has Blaster posing as a woman by wearing and stuffing a stolen bra.
I have the other version on a CD somewhere, but those pics are low quality.
Guardian Girl's Staff was given to her by the Cosmic Guardians. A group of elder beings that live in deep space and have existed for possibly hundreds of millions of years.
Her Staff is created out of "Universal Matter" and has been handed down to from one Guardian to another, throughout the ages.
The Staff obeys her mental commands and is capable of preforming many amazing things.
Not only can it stun an enemy, it also can kill or even totally atomize them.
Also, The Staff allows Guardian Girl to travel through the universe without the use of a spacecraft.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I definitely remember this scene from the Slain's old forum Darth and you have remastered this fantastically, the colours are bright are full of life and the story that you've included has just made this already classic picture of yours even better, incredible work as always Darth and the wait for definitely worth it. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:50 pm The Staff obeys her mental commands and is capable of preforming many amazing things.
Neat touch. So she could have easily killed the two sentries but specifically decided to just stun them. She obviously however set the intensity to make sure neither girl would be waking up any time soon.
darth chlorophorm 2

meditions142 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:26 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:50 pm The Staff obeys her mental commands and is capable of preforming many amazing things.
Neat touch. So she could have easily killed the two sentries but specifically decided to just stun them. She obviously however set the intensity to make sure neither girl would be waking up any time soon.
Guardian Girl didn't kill the two sentries because she's a teenager and a hero, not a coldblooded killer.

Return to “"CAMPY COMICS"!”