FREEZE FRAME 2020: WARRANT'S PRISONER

darth chlorophorm 2

FREEZE FRAME 2020: WARRANT'S PRISONER

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Freeze Frame 2020: Warrant’s Prisoner
General City, California. There’s a professional building that in actuality is a secret base of Warrant’s DVS.
A few days back, the beautiful, Mutant Heroine known as Freeze Frame was captured by Warrant’s security force, while trying to upload a computer virus into the DVS’ system.
Now, down the hall from Freeze Frame’s cell. Two security officers, Roy and Lynn, standing at their post discuss their day.
Roy to Lynn “I’m kind of thirsty. I think I’m going to mosey on down to the Break Room and get a soda or something. You want a drink or a bag of chips?”
“Nah, I’m fine. Lunch is in just an hour. I can wait.” Lynn replies.
“Have it your way. Be back in a few, Lynn.” Roy says as he walks away.
Lynn, age 27, was a short, light skinned, black woman, with long dark hair, pulled back into a ponytail. She has a wide “bubble” butt and fairly large breast.
Lynn’s uniform was a dark black, button down, long sleeve shirt with a dark red symbol that represented the DVS above her left breast. She had on black, tight fitting pants. Her pants hugged her rear end so tightly, her panty line was visible. Black, knee length leather boots. A black “Baseball” style cap, with the DVS insignia on the front. A black, leather belt around her waist. The belt had a few small pouches and a pair of handcuffs. And finally, a black, leather, holster holding her sidearm strapped to her thigh.
Lynn says to herself, while checking her makeup in a compact mirror “I really should check on Warrant’s “guest”. I don’t want to catch hell for not making her feel right at “home”.
Lynn walks down the corridor, searching for the Keycard in her hip pocket.
The automatic, metal door slides open and Freeze Frame is sitting on the cell’s cot.
Lynn enters the cell and mockingly says “How’s the accommodations? Is the staff treating you well.?”
Freeze Frame replies back “Everything's just wonderful! The continental breakfast wasn’t bad at all. My eggs were a little runny though. You’ll complain to the chef for me, won’t you?”
She stands up and slowly walks over to Lynn…
“Sit your ass back down, bitch! Nobody said you could get up!” Lynn yelled, reaching for her weapon.
But before she could react, Freeze Frame touches the guard on the shoulder. Her powers activate and suddenly, Lynn is enveloped in a “Stasis” field and is frozen in place.
Lynn, with a look of fright on her face, finds she’s unable to move at all.
Freeze Frame walks behind Lynn, smiles and whispers in her ear, “See, honey...That’s why they call me “Freeze Frame”, in case you were wondering. But, you’ve probably got other things on your mind right about now.”
She removes the woman’s hat and places it on her own head, then begins to unbutton Lynn’s top.
“Lynn, is it? You can see where this is going, right?” She says opening up Lynn’s blouse, revealing her large breast inside her dark purple bra, with a pink floral pattern. “Pretty!”
After removing the belt she unbuttons the pants...
Freeze Frame works the woman's pants down her waist, revealing her tight, white, old fashion style briefs. The panties had small, yellow flowers printed on them.
"Really? Granny Panties, honey? I would have taken you for a thong kind of gal. Did you steal these from your grandmother’s underwear drawer? She might miss ‘em, you know? I do dig the little flowers though. Cute!”
Freeze Frame takes off her skintight costume, stripping down to her black sports bra and matching panties.
As she puts on Lynn’s pants she says “You’ve got that huge “rump “on ya’, hon...These pants are a bit loose on me. It’s okay...that’s why belts were invented.”
Soon, Freeze Frame buttons up the uniform’s blouse. “Sigh...it’s snug, but as long as it gets me past security.”
She walks over to Lynn, who stands frozen in place. Her arms are straight down at her side, mouth and eyes wide open. Lynn’s eyes move back and forth, side to side.
Freeze Frame puts her face right up to Lynn’s, snapping the waistband of her panties and says “Trying to figure a way out of your situation? Good luck! The stasis field lasts for about three hours. So, face the facts, kitten, you are fucked!” She laughs.
Freeze Frame looks the helpless Lynn up and down. “This just doesn’t seem humiliating enough to me. I mean, you’ve been a pretty big bitch to me the whole time I’ve been held here. Got an idea”
Freeze Frame slowly slides the straps of Lynn’s bra down past her shoulders.
“Shit, why be gentle?! Fuck it!” She grabs the helpless woman’s bra and yanks it down, completely exposing Lynn’s breast.
“There we go! What’s your buddy’s name? Roy? Well, Roy’s going to get one hell of a surprise when he comes in here to check up on me! Trust me, he’ll love the view.”
Lynn, totally frozen, stands there, only wearing her white panties, white socks, with her bra pulled down and her breast showing.
Freeze Frame pats Lynn on her head and laughs “See ‘ya, sweetheart. I’ll be sure to mail you back your uniform. You stay put and don’t go anywhere, okay?”
She composes herself and exits the cell.
As she walks down the hall, approaching the security desk, she thinks “Holy fuck! Must be my lucky day! That dorky partner of hers is nowhere in sight.”
About ten minutes later, Freeze Frame walks out of the front entrance of the DVS building.
She wipes the beads of sweat from her head. “Christ! I can’t believe I actually pulled that off without any problems!”
She produces a small communicator from her pocket. Putting it up to her mouth, pressing the blue button “Freeze Frame to base! Freeze Frame to base! Come in!”
The voice of Goreblade comes over the tiny speaker…”FF! You okay?! You’ve been radio silent for days!”
Freeze Frame answers back “It’s hard to believe, but I’m fine. Listen, I need an extraction. Home in on my signal and pick me up!”
Goreblade tells her “Hold tight, kid. Evac’ is on it’s way! E.T.A. 45 minutes!”
Freeze Frame breathes a sigh of relief.
THE END
Just for the record" Goreblade is The Loner's new Codename. His conscience was uploaded into a cybernetic clone of himself.
Goreblade's hands can "morph" into razor sharp claw/blades. He once again has long hair too.
This version is very much like "Ripclaw" from Marc Silvestri's comic book, "Cyberforce".
Also, if anyone was wondering, this is what Freeze Frame looks like...
She's called Freeze Frame, because when she touches a person, they become paralyzed in a "Stasis Field" for several hours. Although the person can not move, while in the "Stasis Field", mentally they are still aware. However, they aren't literally "frozen".
In addition to her mutant abilities, she's a marksmen with her trademark throwing blades, which she carries in a belt strapped to her thigh.
Freeze Frame's "Look" was inspired by the comic book character "Siren", from the Ultraverse, published by Marvel Comics back in the mid 90's.

Return to “Stories by Darth Chlorophorm”