"Easter Preparations" by RC-Renderbolt

esercito sconfitto

"Easter Preparations" by RC-Renderbolt

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 7w-8fWvJWg
"Finally ready for tonight" Karen though as she walked back in to the apartment building's management office where she worked dressed in her costume
closing and locking the door behind her. The only task she had left for the day was to give the new landlord the rundown of the building after that she
and her girlfriend had plans to go to a sci-fi convention party. Her date had said she'd be going as a cyborg while Karen had decided to go as a sexy space
bounty hunter and she was thrilled to have the excuse to wear one of her newest latex outfits. With several hours before the landlord was supposed to
arrive Karen decided to kill sometime on the internet. She had barely gotten logged in to the computer when she was grabbed and swung away from the
computer chair and all. Before she could voice her alarm her attacker pressed a soft, damp cloth to her face with one hand while they immobilized her
left hand with another and twinned their legs around her pinning her to the chair. "MMMPH!" Karen exclaimed in confusion as she looked around while
struggling to get free. What she saw bewildered her more. Her attacker was a woman clad in what appeared to be a latex bunny outfit with a delighted,
mischievous grin on her face. Unable to free herself from the woman's grasp Karen changed tactics reaching out to try and grab her desk phone to call
for help. As she squirmed trying to reach the phone her head began to feel strange and then she noticed the the sweet smell coming from the cloth pressed
to her face. With a gasp of realization she figured out what was going on she was being chloroformed! Unfortunately for Karen she had already inhaled a
significant amount of the drug and her gasp only worsened her situation. Before long Karen's struggles to reach the phone became little more than a token
effort as the drug sapped her strength pulling her closer and closer to unconsciousness. With a final muted moan Karen finally gave in to the chloroform
and passed out. The bunny-girl kept the rag in place for a few more moments before she released Karen letting her slump forward she then hopped off
the desk that been her perch and grabbed Karen dragging her out of the office towards the back alley where her vehicle waited her mission was off to a great start.
----------------------------------------------------------

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... dLc1rMpHsg
The bunny-girl wasted no time after getting her first victim back to the van she quickly tied her up adding a chloroform soaked
cloth as a gag to make sure she stayed out while the bunny-girl accomplished the rest of her mission. Satisfied that her victim
wasn't going anywhere she locked the back of the delivery van that was her cover and exited out the front of the vehicle. Before
she could close the door and return inside to await her actual target she heard a commanding voice shout at her to halt. Turning
to look towards the voice she saw a young redhead in a police uniform marching towards her. As the officer approached the
bunny-girl noticed a distinct lack of most of the gear a normal officer would have and guessed she was dealing with some kind of
rookie. "Is there something the matter officer?" she asked her voice silky-smooth and a little seductive despite the situation.

"You are the matter," the officer answered tersely. "I find it suspicious that a woman dressed like the kidnapping group known as
the 'Ether Bunnies' is lurking in a dark alley. What are you doing back here?"

"I had just finished up my last delivery to an apartment building and their loading dock for large packages is back here," the bunny-girl
answered innocently. "As for the outfit my boss recently changed the name of our courier service 'Racing Rabbit courier service. Get your
packages hip-hoppin' fast' and the outfit he thought would be a good gimmick though I think he did it as an excuse to perv on the girls
that work there. The guys' outfits aren't nearly as bad."

"Uh-huh sure," the officer said unconvinced. "Then you won't mind if I search your van to verify your story will you?"

"Go ahead," the bunny-girl replied reaching up and unlocking the back.

"Great!" the officer exclaimed as she spun around and hurried towards the back of the van. In her haste she failed to notice the
bunny-girl grab a small black bat from behind her seat as she quietly followed the officer. "You stay behind me and out of the way"
the rookie cop ordered as she approached the doors. The bunny-girl nodded and took place a bit behind the officer making sure to
keep the bat hidden behind her back. Eager to prove her suspicions the cop flung the doors open and was shock by what she saw.
While she hadn't really believed the woman's story she hadn't expected to find a woman in a futuristic latex outfit tied up and gagged
in the back of the van. "What the -!" was all she could say before she felt something slam into the back of her head making her feel
woozy before she crumpled to the ground. The bunny-girl grinned wickedly as she quickly hauled the cop into the back of the van
and closed the doors. She quickly got to work stripping the officer, copping a feel here and there for good measure, not trusting
that the police didn't have some means of tracking individual members. Then she trussed up the officer and went into an alley
to dispose of the cop's uniform. When she got back she saw the officer was coming to so she prepared another chloro-rag and
waited wanting to enjoy knocking the officer out a second time. When the officer fully woke up the bunny-girl until just when
the cop realized her situation before pressing the cloth to the redhead's face. The bunny-girl held it there for a few moments
enjoying her victims struggles before removing it teasing the cop with a taste of fresh air. Just when the cop was about to start
making a ruckus the bunny-girl pressed the cloth to the cop's face again. She kept this up for a couple more times before
deciding to get back to work and gave the cop the same chloro-gag treatment as her first victim enjoying the pleading look
in her victim's eyes before finally passing out. She the began hauling the large box in the back of the van out. The head
bunny-girls had said that the boxes' contents would prove useful for her mission but she was sure how yet.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... Z8K86AbCMk
Having finished loading the box on the dolly the bunny-girl began closing up the van when she heard footsteps
approaching. She quickly closed and locked the back of the van before peaking around the corner where she saw
another cop, this one with black hair and distinctly Asian features, approaching this one fully equipped but looking
like she'd had a long day and was ready for it to be over the woman waved her hand at the bunny-girl indicating
she wanted to talk.

"Excuse me miss did you see a redheaded officer come through here?" she asked tiredly once she was closer.

"Yes I did," the bunny-girl answered as causally as she could her voice as silky and seductive as ever. "She found
my presence in this alley suspicious and went to verify my story with the apartment manager for the building I'm
delivering to."

"Ugh. . .I'm sorry for any trouble she might have caused," the officer said exasperatedly. "She's a little new and
over zealous and slipped away from me while I was handling another matter."

"No worries," the bunny-girl replied calmly, "Why don't you taking a seat on that box there, I've got just the thing
to help you feel better in my van and you can wait for her to get back."

"Oh that's not necessary I don't want to cause you any more of a bother," the cop stated.

"I insist besides it's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon anyways plus I'm super grateful for the service to
fine ladies provide. Be back in a moment!" the bunny-girl insisted.

"Oh well thank you," the officer replied awkwardly as she went and sat on the far side of the box so she could
keep her eyes out for her wayward protege.

"Any sign of her yet?" the bunny-girl called out after a few moments as she prepared another cloth to use on
the cop when her eyes fell on the two already tied up a fiendish idea forming in her head and grabbed another
bit of latex fabric to use to secure the chloroform in place. Good thing she brought enough to gag half of that
apartment building if necessary.

"Not yet," the cop answered sighing and closing her eyes wishing this day would be over already.

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll be reunited soon the bunny-girl replied as she exited the van and silently crept up
behind the officer.

"Thanks," the officer said finding the word choice odd. Before she could comment on it she felt a damp oddly
smelling cloth get pressed over her mouth and nose and then quickly tied in place behind her head. Surprised
her eyes sprang open as she tried to find the source of the attack but the world suddenly blurred as she was
yanked backward and slammed onto the box she had been sitting on driving the breath from her lungs. Dazed
she tried to recover and figure out what was going on. When the world came back in to focus she found herself
staring up at the bunny-girl who was watching her with a wicked grin as she pinned the officer's arms down.
Confused she looked around and her eyes fell on the bound, mostly naked form of her rookie and some other
woman who were tied in the back of the van. Realization dawned as she snapped her eyes back to her attacker.
The bunny-girl wasn't some delivery girl like she claimed she was one of the Ether Bunnies. To top it off now that
she new what was going on she recognized her she was one of the first group of girls who had been abducted and
now she was working with them. Not wanting to meet the same fate the cop struggled mightily, kicking her legs
and fighting to break her arms free from the bunny's iron grip but it was to late she was already exhausted from
her patrol and she still hadn't recovered from the attack that stole her breath making it easy for the bunny to hold
the officer in place and enjoy slowly knocking out another beautiful girl. Before long the officer's kicks and muffled
screams became halfhearted twitches and pleading moans. Eventually her struggles to get free became ones to simply
stay awake as she fought the darkness clouding her mind mewling into the cloth in the desperate hope someone
would save her. Those too finally stopped as with one last sigh she succumbed to the drug-soaked rag. After a few
moments the bunny-girl was satisfied her latest catch was finally out and hoisted her into the back of the van with
her other victims. As before the bunny-girl stripped the officer feeling up her nubile form before getting more rope
and tying her up like the others before locking up the van and taking the box inside while disposing of the newest
catches clothes and gear.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 9wmoCrCXWY
Some time later. . .

"Karen are you here?" a woman named Jasmine called out as she knocked on the office door before entering to find an empty office.
"Odd we were supposed to meet so she could give me a tour of the building." she said as she looked at her phone double checking
the time. "She probably had to help a resident with something so I guess I'll wait here," she decided as she looked around the office.
After what felt like ages she began pacing fearing that something had happened to Karen a few minutes more and she decided to
call her and see where she was. Punching in Karen cell number she brought the phone up to her ear the phone range three times
before kicking over to voice mail but instead of Karen's chipper voice one that silky, seductive, and significantly lower began to speak.
"The person you are trying to reach is currently knocked out and tied up and can't answer the phone right now but don't worry about
leaving a message you'll soon be joining her!" Jasmine pulled the phone away from her ear looking at it like it had grown a head when
she was suddenly tackled from behind and knocked to the ground her right arm becoming pinned by whoever tackled her. A pair of
hands suddenly grabbed her head one pressing a damp cloth to her mouth and nose while the other firmly held her head in place
preventing her from pulling away from the cloth. Jasmine instantly recognized the smell emanating from the cloth when she was
younger there had be a few kidnapping attempts by people trying to get at her enormous wealth and this smelled like the chloroform
they had used. Jasmine immediately began to struggle against her attacker who she quickly discovered was a woman but that proved
futile whoever this woman was she was significantly stronger and weight more than Jasmine could lift. Changing tactics Jasmine began
holding her breath as she tried to reach the cellphone that had flow from her hand. Unfortunately between the tackle and the weight
of the woman pinning her she didn't have much breath to hold and with each one she was for to take she succumbed more and more
to the chloroform. Despite the blackness that had started to creep in from the edges of her vision she kept trying to reach her phone
but it was to far out of her reach. After a while her strength failed and her arm fell limply to the ground while Jasmine held on for a
few more breaths before her eyes rolled back and darkness swallowed her as she lost consciousness. Grinning the bunny-girl held the
cloth in place for a few moments more before removing it. Quickly she stripped her victim down to her underwear surprised to find
a latex bra and panty set dotted with hearts. She the quickly lifted her up and placed her in one of the two chairs that had been in
the box and pressed a button on the control remote making restraints pop out and secure Jasmine's wrists. The bunny girl then
dragged Jasmine and the chair into the back room of the next phase of the plan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... y8ZZdq8Qf0
Satisfied that no one would find her newest victim and primary target now that she was in the maintenance room attached to the main
office she started preparing Jasmine for the next phase. First came the big red ball-gag that the bunny-girl stuff in to Jasmine's mouth
and quickly secure behind her head to prevent her from calling for help. Next the bunny-girl pulled out a pair of hypno-goggles, slightly
more advanced than the ones that had been used on her, and pressed them over Jasmine's eyes the adhesive lined rim activating and
securing them in place. Then the bunny-girl added a pair of vibrating nipple clamps to distract the target's mind and make her more
susceptible to the goggles. With all of the preparations complete she waited for her victim to wake up so the real fun could begin. It
wasn't long before her patience was rewarded as Jasmine began to stir. Wanting to speed the process up the bunny-girl began gently
patting her victim's cheeks to encourage her out of her chloroform induced slumber. After a few moments Jasmine fully regained
consciousness and began mmphing and struggling against her bonds bringing a smile to the bunny-girl's face. "There's no point in
struggling you are thoroughly restrained but don't worry I'm not going to hurt you I just need some information," the bunny-girl said
as she turned on the hypno-goggles. "You see you are the perfect candidate for our plans reclusive enough that no one really knows
what you look like, wealthy enough to be able to bankroll our group, and as an added bonus you had just purchased an apartment
building near our home base giving us the perfect place to recruit more bunnies when the time comes," she continued as the goggles
began their program. "Unfortunately it'll take us too long to fully indoctrinate you so I've been tasked to impersonate you for a little bit
and to do that I need a lot of personal information like logins, bank details, significant life events, those sort of things," the bunny-girl
explained as she unzipped her bag and fished the final bit of equipment she needed from it. "By now you'll probably have realized the
goggles over your eyes have begun the process of hypnotizing you, so I can get all the information I need without being concerned about
deceit, and that you can't close your eyes," the bunny continued as she pulled a pair of headphones from the bag. "Don't fret it is a
feature of the goggles that the emit a low level electric current designed to paralyze the muscles controlling your eyelids to prevent you
from closing them and resisting the program. They will also prevent your eyes from drying out so just sit back relax and let the goggles
do their thing, the sooner you give in the sooner you'll get to take a nap before beginning your new life as an Ether Bunny," she finished
deftly placing the headphones of Jasmine's ears and activating them syncing them the the goggles so they could assist in overpowering
Jasmine's will to resist. The bunny-girl waited a few moments enjoying the sight of her victims struggle before turning on the clamps
eliciting a moan from Jasmine that brought a smile to the bunny-girl's face. As she stood there delighting in the sight of her newest
victim writhing in the chair she heard the click-clack of heeled footsteps approaching the office and quickly pulled a chloroform soaked
cloth from her bag and pressed it gently to Jasmine's mouth and nose subduing her but not knocking her out so the goggles could continue
to work on her nut her struggles would draw any unwanted attention from the approaching intruder. The bunny-girl then quickly
secured the door the the maintenance room and went to see who was approaching.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... yOjbZF_fwo
As a knock came from the office door the bunny-girl heard a female voice call out "Karen? Are you there? I'm done
with my route if you're ready to go," the bunny-girl grinned looks like she had another one to add to the ladies she
had caught earlier. Quickly she opened the door and was met by the sight of another gorgeous girl with blonde and
hot pink hair wearing a blue and black latex costume probably intended to make her look like a cyborg with a brown
leather post carrier's bag slung over her shoulder.

"Oh," the woman exclaimed, "Sorry I'm looking for my girlfriend Karen, she and I were supposed to be going to a
sci-fi party."

"No worries, I'm Jasmine," the bunny-girl lied smoothly, "Karen just went to help a resident with something. Why
don't you come in and take a seat while you wait for her to get back?"

"Thanks! That'd be great! I'm Jess by the way," the young woman said gratefully as she entered the office.

"Well Jess you can take a seat over there," the bunny-girl said indicating a futuristic looking chair by a table, "I'll just
pull over a chair from one of the desks and we can chat a little while you wait."

"Okay," Jess answered placing her bag on the table and plopping down into the seat, "I take it that you the one who
recently purchased this building?"

"Yep," the bunny-girl answered, "Karen had just finished giving me a walk-through when she got pulled away. What about
you, what is it you do for a living?" the bunny-girl asked eager to divert the conversation away from herself.

"Oh I'd a post carrier for the local post office," Jess answered, "That was how Karen and I met actually this is one of the
several apartment buildings on my route."

"That sounds interesting I bet you meet a lot of interesting people doing that," the bunny-girl said intrigued by the potential
her next victim had.

"Sometimes yeah," Jess answered "some people can be a bit grouchy others are quite nice and then there are the
interesting ones like you. I mean it's not every day I get to meet someone wealthy enough to buy a building who walks
around dressed like a rubber bunny-girl."

"Yeah sorry if the outfit is a little weird I lost a bet with a friend who made me agree to go to her next party in a sexy
latex outfit and then she went and made the party Easter themed even though it isn't for another month," the bunny-girl
lied feigning embarrassment and outrage. "Do you mind if I ask you a question I've always been curious about related
to your job?"

"Shoot," Jess replied.

"How do you post carriers delivery the mail to so many different apartment buildings if most have their main doors locked
so only those with a key can get in with the scare the Ether Bunnies caused?" the bunny-girl asked innocently.

"Oh that's easy every building with multiple tenants that doesn't have some kind of external mail box is required to provide
a key to the front door and we then label them with the street and number of the building they correspond to. Each carrier
is then given a key-ring with the keys they will need when the start their day and required to drop it in a drop-box at the
post office when we are done" Jess replied pulling out a massive key-ring with dozens of keys on it showing them to the
bunny-girl before stowing them back in her bag.

"Ah that makes sense,' the bunny-girl answered as her phone began to ring. "Excuse me I need to take this but I'll be
right back."

"Take your time," Jess said as the bunny-girl ducked into the back room a quite buzzing sound reached when the door
opened but she thought nothing of it as she reclined in the chair closing her eyes. After a few minutes she heard the
buzzing again but this time it didn't stop. "So who was that," she asked curious though she kept her eyes closed.

"Just my friend with some instructions about the party," the bunny-girl answered silently creeping up behind Jess.
When she was close enough she pressed a button on the remote now in her hand making restraints spring out
from the chair and trap Jess's wrists. Surprised Jess flung her eyes open and tugged at her wrists trying to free them
but before she could voice her outrage at the situation the bunny-girl pressed a chloroform soaked cloth over Jess's
mouth and nose and quickly tied it into place. Despite her bewilderment at the situation Jess immediately recognized
the scent of chloroform emanating from the rag, she had a bit of a kink for the stuff and had tried it on one or two
occasions. Trying to make sense of what was happening she look around and that was when she spotted the woman
bound by the same kind of chair she was in the back room with a ball-gag in her mouth, a pair of nipple clamps
pinching her breasts, and some headphones and goggles affixed to her head. It all finally clicked in to place for Jess,
the woman in the bunny-girl outfit was Jasmine she was one of the Ether Bunnies and Jess had fallen right into
her grasp. Desperate Jess began to struggle harder to get free holding her breath as much as she could but it was
pointless the restraints were inescapable and the chloro-gag tied on too securely. All Jess could do was mmph and
moan into the gag as the chloroform slowly stole away her strength and her vision darkened while the Ether Bunny
behind her gently stroked Jess's head shushing her and telling her to relax and give in. With one final moan Jess
passed out and after a few moments the bunny-girl released Jess from the chair only to tie her up and drag her to
the delivery van hidden in the loading garage to join the rest of the girls she had captured. She then returned to
the apartment office and texted the Head Bunnies her status before drafting up a letter from Jess saying she was
eloping with her girlfriend and duplicating all of the keys on Jess's key-ring with a gadget the Head Bunnies gave her.
When another bunny-girl arrived she handed over both the duplicate and original keys and her forged letter telling her
to turn the letter, bag , and original keys in at the post office before returning to base. Now the only people the
authorities would be searching for would be the two missing officers which can easily be faked as a slaver ring abduction.
Pleased her mission had gone so well the Purple Ether bunny return to her captive and began adopting her temporary role.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “RC-Renderbolt”