Ludicrous raid at St Sebastian's Police Station

Torreken

Ludicrous raid at St Sebastian's Police Station

Post by Torreken »

Hi! I just joined the board. I am huge fan of Lord Storm's stories and other non USB authors, such as hawaiisun (by the way, does anyone if he has more stories than those at literotica?), so I wanted to write a story myself. English is my second language, so please excuse any mistakes or odd sentences. This story is 12-chapters long, so allow me to share it in installments.
Chapter 1
When Ursula heard the click of a gun behind her, she sighed. This has been a ludicrous venture since the beginning, and it did not seem it was going to get any better.
The day before, she had been approached by one her most trusted ‘go-in-betweens’. The task looked easy and profitable: She had to break in St Sebastian’s Police Station and stole a file. Her client, Mr. I., a successful kingpin who was almost invisible to the authorities, needed her help and was willing to reward her handsomely. There were almost no documents which could trace back his real identity except for a juvenile conviction from ’77 held in the small town of Harbour Plains. The police station was finally digitising all their older documents, so Ursula had to make it disappear before it was forever stored in a database. She obtained a blueprint of the building and some tips thanks to her $25,000 advance. The station was mostly deserted at night, so she could break in through the ventilation system and leave without no one noticing it. The improvised plan seemed easy and straightforward, but things started to go wrongly almost immediately.
Ursula could accede the ventilation system without an issue, but the blueprints had not been updated. Even worse: she could sense that there were more people in the station than expected. After a while, she got lost and reached a dead end, so she removed a panel and descended as carefully as she could. She landed on her feet but three things had not worked as expectedly. She was in the ladies’ restroom, the conducts were too high to reach from the floor, and the panel was visibly hanging. Nevertheless, Ursula did not have much time to think about it, as she heard steps coming in. She quickly hid in one of the booths and held her breath. She heard some heels clicking as someone entered the next booth. After a few minutes, she heard the steps again but noticed that the woman had stopped. She had probably noticed the panel. Ursula had no hesitations: she had to act quickly or risk being discovered. She prepared a chloroformed-cloth, quietly opened her booth, and got behind the unsuspecting cop. The policewoman was Kelly Jones, a 26-year old petite brunette who was wearing a black skirt, blue shirt, black heels and a cravat. Kelly did not offer much resistance, but in the short struggle Ursula accidentally kicked her duffel bag, spilling the rest of the chloroform. Jones was semi-unconscious and Ursula decided to improvise: she would take the cop’s uniform and continue his mission. Ursula was a 5’ 8’’ toned blonde with curly hair, but she hoped the Station was big enough that no one would notice her. She removed Kelly’s clothes, revealing a crisp black bra and matching lacy panties covered by a black pantyhose, and then started to remove her jumpsuit. She was only wearing her sky-blue panties and a sport bra when she heard the ominous click.
Trackman281

Re: Ludicrous raid at St Sebastian's Police Station

Post by Trackman281 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. You've made a very enjoyable story, but you've left it on a cliffhanger. I hope you continue this with a part 2 as I'm curious to know what happens next. :) :)
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Good start, indeed.

Just one question though, where and when is the setting?
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

EXCELLENT! Wonderful first effort, Torreken.
Hope you enjoy you're stay here at Uniform Stealing Broads.
I look forward to more of you stories.
Try reading some of my stories.
viewforum.php?f=136
Hope you enjoy them.
Bye the way- what's your favorite type of uniform to be stolen? Police, Military, Sci-Fi...
Just wondering.
If you have any questions or want to chat or get to know each other, feel free to message me.
Darth.
Torreken

Post by Torreken »

Hi everyone!
Thanks for the welcome.
The story takes place in a fictional city, although it could be surmised it is in the States, and the time is the present.
My favourite uniform-stealing escenarios are those involving policewomen.
I might upload the second chapter tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it!
Torreken

Post by Torreken »

Chapter 2
The woman pointing the gun was Sgt Claire Winslow, a fit but voluptuous 32-year old blonde slightly shorter than Ursula. At that moment she could not imagine how fucked-up her day was going to be, and all because of a last moment decision. Claire had worked the afternoon shift, but she had stayed longer to finish some paperwork. She was ready to go home when decided to stop by the restroom before getting into her car.
Ursula froze and stood up, raising her hands over her head as the Sergeant demanded. She tried to make up a story but Claire shut her down immediately: ‘I know her! She is a cop from a different shift and I do not know who the fuck you are or what are you doing here, but assaulting a police officer is a serious offense and you are in deep trouble!’ Claire said. Ursula sighed again, ‘Of course she knew her, what were the odds?’ She thought. Ursula stopped commiserating her situation and look for a chance to disarm the cop. The chance did not take long to appear. Claire lowered her gun to get her handcuffs and Ursula did not miss her opportunity: she kicked Claire’s right arm and jumped on her. Claire was fit but she was no match for a trained agent like Ursula, who subdued her and got her gun.
Ursula forced Claire to drag her partner to the booth and then to take all the clothes inside. Ursula followed close behind, pointing the gun to her head. Ursula locked the door and sat on the toilet. Kelly started to wake up, so Ursula ordered Claire to handcuff her hands behind her back. Then, she ordered the blonde to undress and handcuff herself like her colleague. Ursula told Claire that her uniform would fit her better and, moreover, she wanted to get a close look at the voluptuous blonde. Claire did not disappoint the agent, especially after she was forced to remove her white push-up bra because Ursula wanted to wear it instead of her sports bra. The sergeant’s heavy tits and curvaceous shape, only covered by small white panties, were very alluring. With both cops now awake and at her mercy -they were handcuffed and on their knees in front of her, Ursula decided to rethink her strategy. ‘Let’s have a quiet conversation’, girls, she said. ‘First, if anyone does anything fishy or shouts for help, I will shoot both of you’. ‘Second, how many people are in the building and where is the archive?’, she continued. Claire answered defiantly: ‘There are more than 50 people working here now, and if you think you are going to get away with this, you are dumber than I thought, bitch’. Ursula only response was to introduce the gun on the blonde’s mouth, who thought maybe it was not a good idea to be cocky under these circumstances. Then, Ursula turned to Kelly: ‘I hope you are more cooperative, sweetie’. The petite brunette definitely was. Trembling, the cop told her that the archive was part of the evidence room and it was in the basement. ‘There must be around dozen people here now’, she added. Ursula’s face clearly reflected that she did not like the answer at all, but she was quick in finding a solution.
Ursula got her phone and texted Zoe Valdés, a Latina agent-for-hire who she has worked with in the past: ‘I need your help, amiga. I am at the ladies’ restroom of St Sebastian’s Police Station in Harbour Plains. If you could come here in less than two hours, I would owe you a favour. A big one. I will wait for you in the left booth’. Zoe answered almost immediately: ‘Crazy rusa. How do you want me to do that? I will be there in 90 minutes’. The text ended with a kissy emoticon.
Relieved, Ursula turned her attention to her captives: ‘Well, ladies, it seems we are going to be here for a while, so let’s find something to make the waiting more fun’. ‘Blondie, I resent you lied to me, so I am going to punish you for being deceitful’, she continued, looking lustily to the now meek police officer.
85 minutes later, the restroom booth was a quiet albeit lively place. Ursula was sitting on the toilet with wearing Claire’s uniform and her pants down, although the blonde sergeant did not have the chance to complain: she was kneeling down, with her heavy tits bouncing rhythmically as she ate Ursula’s pussy for the fourth time. The secret agent was pointing the gun to the officer’s head with her right hand, while her left was occupied in fondling Kelly’s perky tits, which were out of her bra. The brunette cop did not resist Ursula’s advances, as she feared sharing her co-worker’s ordeal. In any case, the ball-gag in her mouth prevented any complain from her part. The party halted when the three women heard steps approaching. A knock on the door received mixed reactions: the policewomen hoped for rescue and Ursula thought with dread that it was impossible that Zoe had made it to the station this quickly. After a second knock, Kelly stood up and unlocked the door, following Ursula’s silent order. The door opened and the face of a comely Latina with long and curly black hair appeared, raising the hopes of the captives.
The policewomen’s dream of freedom turned into ashes when they saw that their colleague, Victoria Reyes, was also a prisoner. Zoe Valdés was pointing a gun to the cop’s head while a short and hot strawberry-blonde thug called Susan was dragging Victoria from her hair. Both criminals were wearing grey police uniforms from Royal Town, the county’s capital. Ursula smiled at the miracle she was witnessing.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hey Torreken

yes you

don't DARE to stop now
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Fantastic second part. Really enjoyable. Nice work :D :D
FeMilImpos

Post by FeMilImpos »

Really love the 2nd part, keep it up!
Torreken

Post by Torreken »

Chapter 3
At midnight, Zoe Valdés was having a beer with Susan Dykinson, her partner-in-crime at the time, in a pub in Royal Town. Once she read Ursula’s text, she downed her drink in one gulp and asked Susan to do the same: they had a plan for tonight. When Zoe had set foot on the street she had already devised a way to help Ursula. Without bringing her partner up to speed, she walked towards a couple of policewomen who were standing next to their cruiser. Zoe, pretending to be a young sweet girl, asked them if they could help her abuelita. She lived two blocks down the street, in a dead end where kids liked to hang out to drink beer and smoke weed. Her poor grandmother could not sleep because of the noise, and she thought that just the sight of the cops would suffice to clear the party for the night. The officers, Emma O’Brien, a pretty redhead in her early twenties, and Mel Harris, a 27-years-old slim blonde, smiled and said that it was not a big deal. The trap was set.
A few minutes later, both cops reached the deserted street. They walked out of the cruiser and explored the empty area with their torches. ‘Kids probably saw us coming and left’, they thought. Provincial cops such as them were not used to deal with hardened criminals such as Zoe and her partner, so they could not expect that something was going amiss. When the two thugs attacked them from behind, they did not know what was happening. When they were forced to strip at gunpoint, incredulity was still their main feeling. They could not understand why this has happened to them. Bad luck was the answer. By 1 am, the sensation of incredulity was vanished and dread had taken hold of both young officers. They were laying down in their cruiser’s trunk, wearing only their underwear. Their hands were tied at each other’s back, their ankles and calves tied as well, and their mouths gagged with tape. More duct tape has been used to tie their waists together, but the cherry on top was the crotch rope they had to endure. Susan definitely knew the ropes. The poor officers had protested but any attempt of resistance quickly vanished once Zoe started to explore their bodies with her deft fingers. The Latina bandit lamented not having much time to enjoy their luscious captives, but they were in a hurry. While Emma and Mel mewl in the trunk, Zoe and Susan were about to arrive to St Sebastian’s Police Station dressed as police officers from Royal Town.
Entering into the Police Station proved easy for professionals as reckless as Zoe and Susan. No one could expect a plan so simple and bold. They parked the cruiser in front of the station, knowing that no one would hear the noises coming from their trunk. The officer at reception did not hesitate to buzz them in when he was informed that they were going to bring some paperwork for an upcoming trial involving theft auto in both towns. There were only three cops in the reception, keeping an eye on the station’s cameras and cheeking the radio for any incoming report from the night patrols. With just exchanging a glance, Zoe and Susan knew what to do: each of them discharged their tasers to the two policemen who were in front of them. The remaining officer, Victoria Reyes, tried to reach the alarm button was tackled by Zoe. The Latina cop fought fiercely, but there was little she could do against two women trained in combat. While her two fellow officers were tied and gagged with tape and hidden under the reception desk, she was forced to walk the two fake policewomen to the nearby restrooms. Zoe was over the moon when she saw that Ursula was waiting them with new savoury captives, as she missed the two cops from Royal Town. Unfortunately, her friend had other plans and they had to move quickly and carefully.

Return to “Stories by Torreken”