Time Travellers ( Didi Deu a Louca no Tempo -episódio 3 , Brazil, TV series)

tirepanted3

Re: Time Travellers ( Brasilian Movie)

Post by tirepanted3 »

The Sick One wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:55 pm Hah, I found something!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... em7VGNuhF9

A warning though, my anti-virus said it could not search the file properly, so I would suggest that you'll only watch the clip, not download it.

It's the third episode and it starts at 12:36.

Again, I suggest out of safety that no one downloads any of the episodes, only watch the episodes as they are.
Nice work, that was fast. :)

Interesting in that we get a more detailed version of the replacement in the full episode.

After the maid is mugged and tied up, we get a scene of the imposter posing as her. Then she and her friends return to the place where the real maid was tied up to see that she has escaped. The maid then runs into the palace (in her long underwear) and tries to explain that she was mugged (she is mute and thus the men don't understand her).

Then the maid is left alone when she hears a knock at the window. She goes to check on it, then is grabbed by the heroes and pulled through the window. The imposter maid then walks through the door, still in disguise, with no one else the wiser.

The initial scene is at 12:36. The maid has escaped by 16:30, and is seen again at 17:10.
simon4242

Re: Time Travellers ( Didi Deu a Louca no Tempo -episódio 3 , Brazil, TV series)

Post by simon4242 »

marvellous do we know what they did with the poor maid the second time lol any portugal translators lol
FemaleSpy

Re: Time Travellers ( Brasilian Movie)

Post by FemaleSpy »

tirepanted3 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:11 pm
The Sick One wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:55 pm Hah, I found something!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... em7VGNuhF9

A warning though, my anti-virus said it could not search the file properly, so I would suggest that you'll only watch the clip, not download it.

It's the third episode and it starts at 12:36.

Again, I suggest out of safety that no one downloads any of the episodes, only watch the episodes as they are.
Nice work, that was fast. :)

Interesting in that we get a more detailed version of the replacement in the full episode.

After the maid is mugged and tied up, we get a scene of the imposter posing as her. Then she and her friends return to the place where the real maid was tied up to see that she has escaped. The maid then runs into the palace (in her long underwear) and tries to explain that she was mugged (she is mute and thus the men don't understand her).

Then the maid is left alone when she hears a knock at the window. She goes to check on it, then is grabbed by the heroes and pulled through the window. The imposter maid then walks through the door, still in disguise, with no one else the wiser.

The initial scene is at 12:36. The maid has escaped by 16:30, and is seen again at 17:10.
Very ironic and funny, thanks for this details, mate :mrgreen:

Return to “Science Fiction, Fantasy”