Volume 3: Ladies Night

tirepanted3

Re: To Steal a Spacesuit, Vol. 3: Ladies Night

Post by tirepanted3 »

Yes, at your suggestion, I decided to start adding a little more detail to the victims' aftermath. The story is picking up, though it will still be quite a while before everything comes together...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I still have an unsatisfied curiosity about the train's itinerary :P

indeed there aren't many clues about the place where the action is set , what is not so irrelevant , since so far many victims have been abandoned outdoor immobilized and tied up to freeze to Death :shock: ( if the action is taking place in Alaska)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

The story takes place in Florida, like the previous two volumes. So it's relatively warm, even at night. The victims may be uncomfortable, but they'll be fine. ;)

The train, also, is moving through Florida, though its precise destination won't be disclosed till later.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Cora and Diane squirmed angrily against their bonds. Or perhaps they were shivering due to the air-conditioned room and their relative lack of clothing. Neither woman wore more than a plain set of bra and panties - Cora's pink, Diane's sky-blue.

Whatever the reason, their mouths were covered with too much tape to allow them to explain. They could only mewl helplessly as they were tossed into the lounge closet.

"Cheer up, girls," Bobbi said with a smile. "At least it's bigger than the last closet we left you in."

She shut the door, leaving the two policewomen in darkness. Then she turned back to Bridget. "You hear from Felicia?"

"She just sent a text," Bridget said, gazing at her cell phone. "Looks like Lucille is back at Cerberus."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Bobbi urged. "That woman's a crook, right? We can still get a juicy story on her!"

Bridget nodded. "Let's move."

Once outside, the duo headed for the parking lot. They reached the car in moments.

"Got the keys?" Bridget asked.

Bobbi patted her sides, the remembered she had changed her clothes. "Damn. They're still in the pocket of my jeans. And Felicia had the other set."

Muffled "mmmph"ing noises emanated from the two waitresses within the van.

"Quiet down, girls." Bridget's brow furrowed. "So we're locked out... And our clothes are stuck in the van."

"We'll need some new wheels," Bobbi said. "And some new clothes... Can't drive in outfits this tight. Any ideas?"

Bridget was about to respond when she heard the side exit to the nightclub open. Two women in shiny dresses stepped out.

"God, that sucked," the blonde said.

"Sure did," her friend agreed.

Even from afar, Bridget immediately recognized the duo - Amelia and Rachel, the ones who had mocked her earlier.

They were currently headed for a dark green sedan parked by the side of the lot. "Next time," Amelia was saying, "we find a bar that doesn't smell like vomit."

Bobbi noticed the crafty smile playing on Bridget's lips. "You think we should...?"

"I think we'd be foolish not to," Bridget chuckled.

Amelia stopped at the car, fumbling inside her handbag. "Now where did I put those keys..."

From behind her, Rachel was about to respond - but she never got the chance. Bobbi's hand clamped over her open mouth, and she was pulled sharply backwards.

"Ah, here they are!" Amelia pulled the keys from her bag. "Let's get the hell out of here, shall we?"

Not receiving a response, she turned around quizzically. "...Rachel?"

Standing there was a smiling Bridget. "Afraid Rachel has decided to stay a while. But don't worry... you'll be joining her."

Amelia immediately recognized the waitress. "You! What the hell are you... uunnghh!"

Bridget's well-placed judo chop to the side of her neck sent Amelia sinking to the floor.

Bridget dragged the insensible blonde into the alley behind the nightclub, where Bobbi had already begun divesting Rachel of her dress.

"Room for one more?" Bridget asked, dropping her own burden beside her.

"Always," Bobbi smiled. She had already pulled off Rachel's green heels and was now unzipping her dress.

Bridget followed suit with Amelia, unlacing and pulling off her mid-length pink boots. Then she unzipped and pulled the strapless pink dress off her body, leaving the blonde in a white balcony bra and tanga panties. Bobbi, meanwhile, had finished disrobing Rachel, who was now left in only her sky-blue bullet-cup bra and matching panties.

"Duct tape?" Bobbi inquired.

Bridget shook her head. "Think it's locked in the van. Guess we'll have to be resourceful."

A quick search of Amelia's handbag revealed a couple of long phone charger cords, as well as a set of earphones and a few handkerchiefs. The cords were used to securely bind the two women, back to back. Each girl had a handkerchief thumbed into their mouth, where it was secured in place with another as a gag. They were dragged behind a dumpster and laid still.

"Time to change," Bridget announced. "Last one to finish getting dressed owes the other one a pizza."

"No fair... You're way faster at this than I am," Bobbi smiled. She wasn't sure if their current situation was the right time for jokes, but she appreciated the attempt.

Bridget pulled on the pink dress, and Bobbi donned the green outfit. The clothes pinched, but were better than the waitress outfits.

"Shall we be off?" Bridget asked, jingling the car keys.

"Absolutely," Bobbi replied. "Hang tight, Felicia... we're on our way."

It was a long but mostly quiet ride.

Sabira sat behind the wheel, concentrating on the road ahead. Karima rode shotgun, deep in thought.

Nadyne sat in the middle row, crammed between Yasmin and Haleema. She was not particularly comfortable, but she didn't want to complain. She certainly didn't want to go the way of Zuhal and Malika.

The back of the van was filled with the explosives and weaponry that the girls would need for the job ahead.

After an hour of silence, Karima spoke up. "How much longer?"

"Another twenty minutes," Sabira replied. "There was traffic on the freeway, but I found an alternate route."

"Good, good," Karima said. "I hope you girls are ready..."

Yasmin smiled. "My first job with the team. Can't wait."

Haleema nodded in agreement.

Karima's eyed flicked in the rearview mirror. "How about you, Nadyne? Are you ready?"

Nadyne blinked. "Huh? Oh... yes, yes. All ready." She quickly brushed a few strands of dark hair from her eyes.

Karima eyed her strangely. Yes, it was Nadyne. Something about Nadyne had been bugging her recently. The young woman had been acting strangely as of late...

"Here's our exit," Sabira announced. "We'll be there soon."

Karima returned her eyes forward. "Good... good."

Meredith peeked out from behind the wall overlooking the north end of Dennison. "Coast is clear," she whispered.

"Excellent," Lucinda replied. She was now zipping up the uniform of the plant's security detail.

"How's it feel to be back?" Meredith asked. "I wish we could be running things again."

"To hell with this business," Lucinda scoffed, pulling on the polished black boots. "They're probably tanking without us, anyway."

Meredith smiled at her wife. "How do you always say the right thing?"

"Years of experience," Lucinda replied. She adjusted the helmet onto her head and slid the visor down over her face. "There we go. I should blend in pretty easily now."

"Convenient of the new management to hire a heavy security detail," Meredith chuckled. "Disguises aren't a problem."

"True... except for the ones we persuade to donate their uniforms." Lucinda glanced behind the bushes.

Lying there was a muscular woman with short dark hair and tan skin. She was dressed in nothing more than he white bullet-cup bra and seafoam-green panties. She was bound with zip-ties from the prison vehicle and gagged with brown duct tape. The woman was unconscious, nursing a large bump on her forehead.

"They go down so easy," Lucinda mused. "Keep her company, love. I'll get a uniform for you."

Meredith nodded, and watched as her wife disappeared into the darkness.

It had been a tough couple of weeks, for certain. Meredith had given up hope for escape, and had resigned herself to a lengthy prison term. But Lucinda had once again proven to be full of surprises.

She looked down at the prisoner and smiled. "It's so great to get a second chance, isn't it?"

Low voices from behind a warehouse. Then: "Hey, you're not one of us... Hmmmppphhhh, uurgghhh!" THUMP.

Moments after, Lucinda reappeared, dragging another guard behind her. She dumped the unconscious woman at Meredith's feet. "She looks about your size. Tall, fit... and of course, a great ass."

Meredith laughed. "Come on, help me strip her."

Prema drummed her fingers on the desk as she waited for her computer to process the accumulated timesheet data. Exhausted though she was, her work for the day - and the night - was almost over.

All of the sudden, a small box popped up on her screen. "File not found."

Prema scowled. "Are you serious?"

She pressed the button on her intercom. "Nita, the computer is telling me that a few of these employees aren't registered in the system. How can that be?"

"Hmm," Nita's voice responded. "It's monthly data, right? Maybe a few workers took a summer break, and they've only got back to work this period. They weren't logged into the system when we transferred the files to digital."

"Where can I get their information?" Prema asked.

"Most of the paper files should still be in the basement," Nita replied. "Want me to send someone to get them?"

Prema sighed. "It's fine, I'll do it. Need to stretch my legs, anyway."

Lucille steered the Rolls into one of the company spots in Cerberus' underground parking lot. She stepped out, locking the door behind her.

As she headed for the elevator, she pulled out her cellphone and speed-dialed her secretary. "Audrey, I'm back. Tell the other partners I'll be at the meeting in a few minutes. Meantime, I need those Vito files deleted from my hard drive. If anyone finds out I've been dealing with them..."

The elevator doors slid shut. All was quiet.

Slowly, silently, the trunk of the Rolls popped open. Felicia peeked out.

After ensuring the coast was clear, she stepped out onto the dark parking lot floor and began moving towards the elevators. She had to get inside, figure out what was going on with Cerberus.

But she wasn't exactly dressed the part. In her T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, she would look very out of place in a corporate office.

The elevator doors dinged. Felicia jumped behind a van as they slid open.

She head the click-click of high heels. Peeking out, Felicia saw a young, slim woman striding across the parking lot. She was dressed in a white button-down shirt, knee-length black pencil skirt, and black heels. Her golden-brown hair hung just below her shoulders.

Felicia guessed the woman was a secretary, or maybe an intern. Either way, her clothes would be a decent fit.

The young woman stopped by a small car at the far end of the lot. "I hate these late work nights," she mused. "Time for some sleep."

"Agreed," Felicia said from behind her.

The woman turned in surprise... just in time to be sprayed in the face by the contents of a small metal canister.

"Wha... ohhhhhh..."

She fell forward, making it easy for Felicia to catch her.

"Atomized chloroform," Felicia chuckled, dragging the girl into the shadows. "Never leave home without it."
esercito sconfitto

wonderful "minimalist" description of an off-screen scene :D

Low voices from behind a warehouse. Then: "Hey, you're not one of us... Hmmmppphhhh, uurgghhh!" THUMP.

Moments after, Lucinda reappeared, dragging another guard behind her. She dumped the unconscious woman at Meredith's feet. "She looks about your size. Tall, fit... and of course, a great ass."

Meredith laughed. "Come on, help me strip her."
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Glad you like that scene. I'm trying to develop Meredith and Lucinda as more than just the cold-hearted villains they were in Volume 2, and their flirty interpersonal banter is a good way of doing that. And offscreen knockouts, in my opinion, can sometimes be just as memorable as onscreen ones.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Lucinda and Meredith made their way through the Dennison compound. Their reflective visors completely obscured their faces, so even their former employees could not recognize them. And their uniforms and weaponry marked them as women not to be trifled with. To any observing eyes, they were simply two guards patrolling the building.

"So strange," Meredith whispered. "A few weeks ago, we were in charge of this whole business... Now we're reduced to sneaking around like common thugs."

"Only for the moment," Lucinda assured her. "Once we get the money from my office, we'll be home free. Now we just need to - "

"Excuse me!"

A young woman hurried up to them. "Hello. I'm so glad I ran into you two. Have you time to spare? I need a couple of strong workers, and you both look like you'd fit the task."

From behind their masks, both women widened their eyes in shock. Standing before them, now dressed in a smart business suit, was Prema.

"I need some help in the basement," Prema explained. "Need to move a couple of filing cabinets up to my office. Would you mind?"

The two women exchanged a glance. Then, thinking quickly, Lucinda spoke in a disguised voice. "Of course, miss. Lead the way."

"Thank you! Follow me." Prema headed for the elevator.

Meredith leaned over to Lucinda, grinning beneath her mask. "This is... too perfect."

"Indeed," Lucinda chuckled, feeling the gun at her hip. "Revenge will be sweet."

They followed the unsuspecting Prema into the elevator, which began its downward descent.

Sonja and Chandra moved cautiously through the large, noisy halls of Cerberus. Luck was on their side. As a means of budget-cutting, the heads of Cerberus had recently elected not to print photo IDs for low-level employees. Thus, the two women were able to wander the halls without fear of detection, their uniforms providing all the cover they needed.

"Any plans?" Sonja asked. "We've mapped out the facility, but it doesn't tell us who the spy was who ratted on Lucille."

Chandra thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers. "Lucille has a private line in her office, right?" she asked. "Maybe someone tapped her phones... or intercepted her email. Easy enough to do if you have access to the tech."

Sonja nodded. "She works on the top floor. Let's try the telecoms room there."

The telecoms room was situated at the western corner of the third floor, away from some of the busier offices of Cerberus. On the bright side, that meant the hallway was relatively uncrowded. On the downside, the room was still locked and guarded against unauthorized personnel.

Chandra peeked around the corner at the telecoms room. The lone guard stationed outside it was tall and broad-shouldered, dressed in the uniform of blue button-down shirt, dark pants, and penny loafers. Her dark red hair was tucked beneath a baseball cap, and sunglasses adorned her eyes.

"Should be easy enough to take care of her," Chandra whispered to Sonja.

Sonja nodded. "Leave it to me."

The guard stood at attention, turning slightly as she saw a blonde woman, garbed in the uniform of a factory worker, approach.

"Hi," Sonja said with a shy smile. "I'm new here, and I think I may have gotten lost. Can you direct me to the ladies' room?"

The guard nodded, turning and pointing in the other direction. "Down the hall, make a left. Third door on your... Hmmmppphh!"

She suddenly found herself in an iron grip, as Sonja's arm swiftly encircled her neck.

"That's okay," she whispered in the struggling woman's ear. "I can hold it."

The guard, squirming and struggling, was dragged across the hallway to a nearby supply closet. Sonja retrieved the keys from the woman's belt and tossed them to Chandra.

Chandra hastily unlocked the door to the telecoms room and slipped inside. She took a moment to survey the hi-tech data processing equipment within - the walls were lined with state-of-the-art computers, each cross-connected in an intricate web of digital information. Human access was limited to a laptop plugged into the conduit.

The laptop was password-protected, but Chandra had picked up a few tricks from her IT days. Before long, she had hacked into the system, its valuable information laid bare for her.

Her eyebrows arched as she located Lucille's email server. It had been tampered with, and a third party had evidently been intercepting her email. But the signal did not trace to any other servers in the building - in fact, it did not seem to originate from within Cerberus.

"Find anything?" The voice behind Chandra made her jump. She turned to see Sonja behind her, dressed in the guard's uniform.

"What the hell... Why are you wearing that?"

Sonja shrugged. "The jumpsuit was riding up my ass."

Chandra sighed. "We're not supposed to be wasting time with dress-up," she said. Then, thoughtfully, "Although it might let you get a chance to talk with the other guards. Ask them about possible security breaches in Cerberus."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone hacked the system - read Lucille's emails. But it seems like the culprit is an outside force. We need to know if there have been any other attempts at breaching security in the last few weeks."

Sonja nodded. "I'll find out. What will you do?"

"I'll keep combing through these records. Radio me if you find anything."

"Will do." Sonja turned heel and walked back out. She peeked into the nearby closet. The guard was still out - stripped to her frilly pink bra and high-cut white panties, bound with rubber wires and gagged with tape. Judging by the slow rising and falling of her breasts, she would be asleep for a while.

"Lucky girl... I've still got a long night ahead." Sonja shut the door and headed down the hall.

Felicia dusted down the black pencil skirt. She had always been more of a pants girl, but this new outfit seemed to flatter her quite nicely.

The white button-down shirt was snug but breathable. Even the high heels were a decent fit, though her toes had little in the way of wiggle room.

And of course, she had much more room to maneuver than the previous owner of the clothes.

The young brunette now lay unconscious in the trunk of her own car. She wore nothing but a green demi-cup bra and matching briefs. Thick bands of white tape restricted her wrists, knees, and ankles, with a thick piece secured over her mouth.

"Nitey-nite," Felicia whispered as she shut the trunk.

As she walked towards the parking lot exit, she pulled out her phone, finally switching it on. Two missed calls from Bobbi.

The elevator dinged, the sound echoing through the dissonant darkness of the basement. The doors hissed open.

"Right this way," Prema beckoned the two uniformed women to a corner of the basement. "I'd handle his myself, but I'm not exactly the weight-lifting type." She chuckled at her own joke. Behind her, the reflective visors of the two security guards masked any expression.

Prema shrugged and approached the file cabinets. "Here we are," she announced. "Think you'll be able to carry these to the elevator? My office is on the top floor."

"Not for long, dearie," one of the guards said.

Prema raised an eyebrow. Though the guard's voice was muffled by the helmet, it certainly sounded familiar. "...What did you say?"

She turned around... and gasped. Both guards had unholstered their guns and were now aiming straight at her.

"What... what's going on?" Prema stepped back, but there was nothing but a stone wall behind her. She was trapped.

"I'm afraid your position in this company is being... terminated," the second guard replied with a chuckle.

Prema felt the color drain from her face. She recognized that voice as well. "No... No, you can't be..."

Simultaneously, both guards reached up and lifted their visors, revealing a pair of sinister grinning faces beneath.

"Surprise," said Lucinda.

"You didn't think you'd seen the last of us... did you, darling?" Meredith added.

Prema felt her heart pound. "This isn't real... you're in jail. I saw them take you away..."

"No prison can hold us," Meredith chuckled. "I'd say that's a valuable life lesson... If you had much of a life left..." She pressed her gun between Prema's breasts.

Prema felt her eyes brim with tears. "Please don't... I don't want to die... Please..."

"Should've thought of that before you betrayed us," Meredith said. "I could... and should... shoot you right here."

She paused. "But gunfire might draw unwanted attention from upstairs. So... we'll need another means of disposing of you."

"I have the perfect idea," Lucinda replied. "At the far end of the Dennison property, construction has begun on a new facility. They've dug a pretty deep foundation already, and I don't believe all the cement has dried yet."

Meredith's eyes lit up. "Perfect. No one will ever find her body..."

Prema began to panic. "No... No!" She tried to run past her aggressors. Lucinda knocked her out with a single punch.

"That felt great," she said, blowing on her fist. "Now let's strip her."

"For purposes of search or humiliation?" Meredith asked.

"Both," Lucinda chuckled. "Once that's done, we pack her into a crate. No one will suspect a thing as we carry her to the foundation, and no one will see us drop her in. She'll sink like a stone into her thick cement grave."

"You have the greatest ideas," Meredith said, eyes gleaming. "And once she's disposed of, we'll get the money from your office and hightail it to the Bahamas."

Lucinda nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Bridget parked the sedan in the trees about fifty feet away from the Cerberus building. She was grateful for the car's dark green color; it helped with camouflage.

"Try calling Felicia again," Bridget told Bobbi as they stepped out of the car.

As Bobbi reached for her phone, it began to buzz. "Speak of the devil!"

She picked up. "Felicia, where are you? We were getting worried."

"I'm fine," Felicia assured her. "Just entering the Cerberus building now."

"Great," Bobbi said. "We'll be joining you soon."

As Bobbi and Bridget walked on, they passed a seemingly innocent grove of trees... in which was concealed a darkly-colored van.

"All right," Karima told her team. "Let's keep this simple. We get in, plant the explosives, and get out. Gone before midnight. We..."

She stopped, suddenly, alerted by the sound of voices. She glanced out the tinted window to see two women walking past, not far from the van. The shorter woman was talking on her cell phone.

And the taller woman...

Karima could hardly believe it.

Eyes gleaming, Karima turned back to her four henchwomen. "Change of plans, girls. A new element has just entered the picture."

"But we've gone over the plan six times," Yasmin protested.

Karima shot her a look. "Mind your tongue, little one. I'm the boss here." She thought for a moment. "We're splitting in two teams. Sabira, you're with me. The rest of you, carry on as we discussed."

"What's going on, boss?" Sabira inquired.

Karima simply grinned and beckoned her to follow. "Fortune's smiling sweetly upon us, dear," she whispered. "We're going to take care of an old 'friend'... permanently."

"So how are you getting inside?" Felicia asked over her phone.

Bobbi shrugged. "Not sure yet. But Bridget always finds a way."

Bridget was carefully surveying the outside of the Cerberus building. Since the last time she's infiltrated the building, they had heightened security. Electronic locks on all doors, barbed-wire fences, armed patrols. Felicia had gotten in through a car trunk, but it would take some inventiveness for her two friends to sneak in themselves.

Rounding a corner, she saw a pair of Cerberus guards chatting with one another at their post along the south exit. The guards, engaged in idle conversation, did not appear to notice her. Both were dressed in blue button-down shirts with black ties, black pants and oxfords, with baseball caps on their heads and sunglasses over their eyes. The tall guard had tan skin and short dark hair, while her partner was a fair, ponytailed blonde.

Hastily backtracking and returning to Bobbi, Bridget beckoned for the phone. "Felicia, try to get whatever info you can. We'll meet you in the south wing in fifteen minutes. Just look for the two ladies dressed as security guards."

"Copy that." Felicia hung up.

Bridget turned to Bobbi. "Time for some new clothes."

Bobbi smiled. "Just so long as I can breathe in them."

Darla and Marina reached the second floor with little difficulty. The office door was locked, but Marina's hairpin took care of it.

The office was quite extravagant, though it was clearly in the process of remodeling. A large desk was rooted to the center, and a golden name plate on the desk read "Vice President."

"Guess they haven't moved much yet," Marina commented.

"Probably still a crime scene," Darla observed. "Lucinda and her wife were apparently up to their boobs in illegal activities."

"Really?" Marina asked in mock sarcasm. "And here I thought the women who hired us to bomb a building were on the up-and-up."

"Time for jokes later," Darla replied. "Let's get what we're after and go."

Marina set about loosening some floorboards. Then she smiled. "Here it is... just like we were told!"

She pulled a large black box from the crawl space. A quick peek inside revealed that the box was filled with hundreds of crisp, unmarked dollar bills.

"Ka-ching," Darla smiled. She spoke into her radio. "Sloane, we've got the package."

"Excellent," came the voice from the other end. "Toshiko and her team have finished planting the explosives. We'll meet you out back in five minutes."

The two guards continued to chat with one another about the weather and reality TV, paying little attention to the surrounding area. That is, until a young woman in a glitzy green outfit staggered up to them.

"I..." Bobbi said breathlessly. "Please help... I'm so lost... I need help... Uhnnnn..." She fell facedown onto the grass.

Surprised, the guards quickly left their post and knelt by her side. The blonde turned her over. "Miss, are you okay? Speak to me. Should I call an ambulance?"

"That won't be necessary," Bridget said from behind them. "You'll only have minor headaches."

Before the guards had fully turned around, a pair of well-aimed judo blows had taken them out of commission. They fell onto the grass and lay still.

Bobbi stood up, brushing off the dirt. "Damn it. Remind me not to play possum in the mud again."

"You gave an Oscar-worthy performance," Bridget laughed. "Come on, let's get in uniform."

"Or not," said a new voice from behind them.

Bridget froze. She knew that voice... But it couldn't be...

Into the light of the building exterior stepped Karima, a wide smile on her face. Right behind her was Sabira, eyeing up Bobbi and Bridget like a tigress would eye her prey.

Both Arab women carried guns, which they now aimed at the surprised duo before them.

"You," Bridget breathed.

"Me," Karima smiled. "I told you we'd meet again, Bridget Baxter. And under much more inviting circumstances."

Bobbi spoke up. "...I... I remember you two."

"And I remember you," Sabira snapped. "You stripped me and left me tied up in a closet. I should put a bullet in you for that alone."

"Patience, Sabira," Karima said. "You'll get your chance at revenge.... once we've located the third member of this little trio. I take it she's currently wandering the halls of Cerberus?"

Bridget scowled. "Don't you dare touch Felicia."

Karima laughed. "You're in no position to make demands, dearest," she said. "I told you I'd have my revenge. No one ever humiliates me and gets away with it. I killed Dr. Chen, and I'm going to take great pleasure in killing you."

So saying, she brought the butt of her gun down on Bobbi's head. The girl crumpled to the floor.

"No!" Bridget cried. "I'll... uuughhh!"

A swift kick from Karima's boot sent her to the ground.

Standing over the two unconscious women, Karima re-holstered her weapon. "I'm going to enjoy this," she said. "Just as soon as we complete the collection."

Glancing at the two kayoed security guards, she smiled at Sabira. "I do believe a change in uniform is called for."
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Love the latest update. Really like that there are two separate scenes where gullible female guards are easily tricked and knocked out.

Love the imagery of the guard at the telecom room in her bra and panties with her breasts showing the slow breathing indicating she is deeply unconscious. It is fun to image what was done to her once she was dragged into the closet to knock her out.

I also love the two entry guards rushing to help only to be Judo chopped unconscious. Hopefully their stripping will be detailed in the next chapter!

Great stuff!
esercito sconfitto

yes, great stuff and a great writer

Tirepanted, may I encourage you to restore your DA page? it's a pity that at Deviantart the USB concept is explored by so few writers
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Meditions, glad you're enjoying the story. If you like seeing security guards get mugged for their uniforms, stay tuned - there will definitely be more of those in later chapters. ;)

Esercito, I've considered restoring my DA page, but haven't gotten to it yet. The truth is my stories don't seem to get much traffic on DA, probably since they get lost in the shuffle.

Return to “Stories by Tirepanted”