does anybody know Pokemons around here?

esercito sconfitto

does anybody know Pokemons around here?

Post by esercito sconfitto »

it's based on this picture by p0 master1200, a fantastic, awesome author still active at Pixiv, but suspended at Deviantart

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/75014937

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 5-mc4HpubU

after discovering yesterday the Pixiv account of this artist I have "developped " his main featured picture... only to understand too late that these characters are Pokemons...

they all are Pokemons! AND I don't know who they are! ;)

does any member know a site with a complete list of Pokemons?

oh nevermind. They are Pokemons, they deserve to stay tied up
Blue-Cynthia

Re: does anybody know Pokemons around here?

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

They aren’t Pokémon but rather Pokémon characters?

Pokemon are the creatures.

I can name all the ones in the picture if you want, and yes I’m pokemon nerd.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

sorry if it seemed like I was insensitive. Years ago I tried to become a Pokemon nerd, but I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of characters. Eventually I found a sort of ultimate list... but it is not anymore in my library

currently I am struggling to make sense of the pic I drew-
Blue-Cynthia, can you imagine a character who stole all the clothes of these 18 pokemon characters?

...but here the REAL question is: why was an author like p0 master 1200, -a Pokemon nerd -, banned at Deviantart? I remember him under the name of "Faust K " or something
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

It's okay. I just wanted to make a correction there is all.

In an actual sense, no. I can't think of any characters who would steal their clothes. In a fanfiction sense maybe one of the antagonists or villainous teams. But it wouldn't really work for disguise purposes since all of them are known people.

I vaguely remember an account named "Faust"-something on Deviantart, do you remember if there was any japanese on their profile? Because the user at pixiv has everything in japanese.
AFAIK and in my experience, Deviantart staff will not look into reports unless there are multiple reports. So unless I'm missing something in their rules, then it seems to me these users are spammed with reports and taken down.

Anyway for the characters in the image, I was able to recognize and/or search for, from left to right:

NOTE: Some of the characters depicted are under 18, the artist drew some of them based off their anime versions and some off their game versions

Mallow, Acerola
Lisia, Roxxanne, Shauna
(the ones hung up) Oakley, Clair, Annie
Gen 5/Unova Region Office Lady (best guess), Professor Juniper, Elesa
Cynthia, Dawn
(the ones hung up) Gen 6/Kalos Region Female Ace Trainer, (can't tell for obvious reasons), Penelope
Misty, Erica

Return to “Artworks by Esercito Sconfitto”