Cheerleader Story ( dedicated to Esercito Sconfitto )

esercito sconfitto

Cheerleader Story ( dedicated to Esercito Sconfitto )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Cheerleader Story for esercito sconfitto

Cheerleader Story

By Autolycus_7

"Here's to old Foxmoor.
No one can sock more.
No one can rock more,
Foxmoor, Foxmoor,
We win!"

Mary sat with the others in the study room of the cheerleaders dorm at Foxmoor, listening to the badly-rhymed lyrics. She shook her head as the band and vocal group practiced the school fight song. "The only problem is, they don't win."

"Well, maybe tomorrow will be different. We have the home field advantage. Maybe they'll beat Fairmount."

"Oh, come on, Lola," said Mary. "This season Fairmount has won 10 and lost none. They're 10-0 and Foxmoor is 0-10. Do the math. Wait a minute, that's not math. There is no math. It's the brutal honest truth."

Mary had an IQ of 210, was the class valdecictorian, and good looking to boot, with her curvaceous figure, tall stature, and raven hair. The other girls all looked up to her. "I don't care about the team that much," Mary mused, "but the cheerleading contest is tomorrow, the judges will be in the stands, and it'll be really hard for us to win aganst Fairmount's cheerleaders if the crowd doesn't get excited. And we can't get the crowd excited because we're cheering for--Foxmoor."

"Goodbye scholarships," said Martha, Mary's blonde roommate.

"So what you're saying," said Alice, "is that we have to get Foxmoor to win."

"Yeah," Mary snorted. "But how we going to do that?"

"I know," Lola kidded. "There are 11 of us, and 11 players on the Fairmount team. If each of us made love all night to one player, the team would be so tired out they couldn't possibly win."

"Yeah, that would be great!!" Martha said.

Mary thought a minute and said, "You know--it might work!"

"What are you crazy!" Martha said.

"Not me. And unless you have a better idea--"

"Look, Mary," Alice said, trying to reason with her. "Even if all of us agreed to do that, they wouldn't let any of us, in our black and yellow outfits, near the Fairmount team. Their coach wouldn't let us near them, OUR coach wouldn't let us near them, and the players wouldn't let us near them."

"Ah," Mary said, "holding up one finger, "but what if we were dressed like Fairmount cheerleaders in their burgundy and gold uniforms. They're staying in the girl's visitors dorm right across from where the Fairmount players are staying. The cheerleaders are having a party tonight, just among their hoity-toity selves."

"Hmmm," said Martha, suddenly interested. "How would we get their uniforms?"

"Wait a minute!" shouted Alice. "I can't believe this. I mean, I love my school as much as anyone, but I'm not going to make love all night with a strange guy just to win a football game!"

Mary put on her teacher look. "Alice, I'm surprised at you. It's not about football. It's not about the school. It's about our parents. We're not Ivy League. Our parents aren't rich. Mine worked extra jobs to get me here. If I can get a scholarship to help them out, then making impassioned love for five hours tonight would be a small price to pay, don't you think?"

Alice looked down, ashamed and still uncertain.

"Besides," Mary said, breaking into a big grin," in my plan, we might not have to go all the way."

"What do you need?" Martha asked.

Mary thought a minute. "I need her"--see said, pointing at Mia, slender and cute and the cheerleading squad's only lesbian, "twenty minutes undisturbed in the chemistry lab, and a 40 pound sack of potatoes."

"Potatoes!" they all said.

"It's for practice."

Two hours later, Mia was finishing her shift as a waitress at the Foxmoor diner. She was locking up since the diner closed at 5 and didn't open again until 7. Alice waved at her from the kitchen, and when Mia went back there Alice was leaving by the back door, having brought in a cute and slender young woman in a burgundy and gold cheerleading outfit. Stephanie was the one open lesbian on the Fairmount cheerleading squard.

"Your friend said we had a lot in common." Stephanie said. "And I have heard about you. You're as cute as they say."

Within five minutes, Mia and Stephanie were kissing, and Mia had pushed Stephanie up against the cold stove. "Come on," Mia cooed. "Take off your uniform. Come on."

"Oh, I don't want to do that here. But you can make me happy with our clothes on," Stephanie said, bringing Mia's right hand down her burguncy and gold panties.

"Ok," Mia sighed, "have it your way." With that, she wrapped her arms around Stephanie and kissed her passionately. Just then, Mary opened the door of the oven from the inside where she had been hiding and jabbed a syringe into Stephanie's mostly exposed behind. With Alice's mouth still on hers, Stephanie could only chirp before her eyes glazed and she slid unconscious down Mia's breasts and bellybutton and onto the floor with the pieces of bread and cigar butts.

Mary climbed out of the stove. "Perfect!"

"You know," Mia said, "I kinda feel bad about this. She's awfully hot."

"Swell, swell," Mary said, stooping down and starting to undress Stephanie. "You can make it up to her later. Take off your clothes, put these on, and then get a big trash bag for your friend."

An hour later, just as it was getting dark, Mia, dressed in Stephanie's Fairmount cheerleaders outfit, mingled with the Fairmount cheerleaders in the girls visitors' dorm. She went unnoticed among the 10 others who were talking and yacking and not paying much attention to their surroundings. Mia walked straight to the punch bowl and poured in the vial with the black liquid Mary had given her.

Her timing was perfect as the group began passing around glasses of spiked punch. A young woman named Sigourney, who was Mary's counterpart and even was her height and build, make a toast. "To Fairmount's victory tomorrow and to our winning the cheerleading competition!"

They all cheered and drank, except for Mia who stayed in the back behind a potted plant.

In unison, the Fairmount cheerleaders, drank, rolled their eyes, and fell unconscious to the floor, lying 10 in a heep.

Mia ran to the window and opened it. Mary and then the 9 remaining Foxmoor cheerleaders climbed in. Alice and Martha hauled up the trash bag that contained Stephanie, and Mia took over, dragging it to one of the couches.

Mary took charge.

"Okay, find one your size and drag her to the side. Lean her against a couch and table and undress her. If the shoes are too big, pad them out with something. If they're too small, see if you can change with someone. And group them in twos. I'll tell you why in a minute."

The Foxmoor cheerleaders began dragging unconscious women across the floor and to the side. "And look at the face of the girl you're stripping!" Mary said. "Remember where you parked her. Because we all got to come back in six hours and put the right clothes on the right girl. Otherwise it won't work!"

Mary had dragged Sigourney to the side since she was Mary's side. She propped her up in a sitting position, leaning her against one of the couches. Pulling it up from the midriff, she got off Sigourney's top and then yanked off her skirt and panties. The last to come off were the socks and sneakers. The shoes fit as did everything else. Mary looked down at the sleeping Sigourney, naked, tall, and packed, her long tapered legs going on and on. "You're hot," she whispered, and then she shook her head, thinking she's been hanging around Mia too much.

Mary had left the panties off, and she heard Lola complain, "Do we have to wear their panties too! I don't want to catch anything!"

Mary reached into the bag she'd brought and took out a spray can of disinfectant. "Lola, you gotta wear the panties 'cause they match the uniform." Mary then held Sigourney's panties high and sprayed them with the can. Then she handed the can to Martha. "But wave them around a bit and let 'em dry before you put 'em on so you won't get burned."

It was getting to be 8 o'clock. Standing in the room were 10 women dressed in burgundy and gold cheerleader outfits. On the floor, lying grouped in twos in sitting positions, were 10 naked women. Stephanie was naked too but was on one of the couches with Mia.

"Okay, Mia, since it would do us no good if you came, you stay here and watch them. You can also play with your friend--if you want. Now, everyone, we grouped them in twos so that you can put them in each others arms. Plan A is for us to do the players. But if someone comes in here, Stephanie is to go out the window. At 5 o'clock she'll gives us the signal and wait for us to tell us if we're coming back here or going back to our dorm. If someone does come in here, then it's Plan B and whoever comes in we'll think it's the biggest lesbian orgy since Sappho. I hope it doesn't happen, 'cause I don't want to win that way. Hopefully we'll be able to go with Plan A."

Mary leaned down and draped Sigourney's arms around the woman next to her. The others followed suit.

Cheerleader Story for esercito sconfitto Part 2

What happened next to Mary happened to the other nine. She opened a player's door and crept into the room.

Waking, he said, "Who are you? What are you doing here? I don't know you."

"Oh, I just joined the squad today, and I couldn't stay away! I love you, Bif!"

"It's Bob."

"Bob!"

"Hey, I'd like to, I really would, but I got to play tomorrow--"

"Bob, there are 10 other guys on the team. Don't send me away!"

She pulled off her unform and crawled on top of Bob. They kissed and kissed and at a certain point she raised her right hand holding the syringe she's brought with her and jabbed it into Bob's left thigh. It was the same solution she'd used on Stephanie and, in an oral form, on the Fairmount cheerleaders.

In the other rooms, the other Foxmoor girls were doing the same, having practiced on the 40 pound sack of potatoes under Mary's direction.

With Bob drugged and slumbering peacefully, Mary sat in a chair near the window and closed her eyes. Whatever happened tomorrow she knew that the players would all think they'd spent the night with a new Fairmount cheerleader.

At 5 a.m. Mia stood outside and made like a rooster. The 10 Foxmoor women climbed out of their windows, hit the ground, and started running. Running with her, Mia told Mary that no one had come in, that it was still Plan A.

They ran back to the girls visitors' dorm, climbed into the window, remembered where they had parked, stripped, and then dressed the women in their own clothes.

Mary was the last to leave. She took a capsule out of her pocket, broke it under Sigourney's nose, watched her start to rouse, and then jumped out the window.

Mary crouched under the window and laughed as she heard Sigourney scream, "Oh my God! What happened! Did someone spike the punch!"

At 11 a.m., the game started. The drugged Fairmount's quarterback was sacked 28 times. The drugged team had 16 fumbles. Even with that, the Foxmoor team only scored 6 points on two field goals.

But with their team winning, the Foxmoor cheerleaders performed brilliantly. They had the people in the stands on their feet.

The Fairmount cheerleaders, still not recovered from their drugging, performed miserably. They were so bad that they four casualties but fortunately no fatalities.

Foxmoor won the cheerleading contest! All of the girls won scholarships.

They cheered and hugged each other. All that is but Mia. She was on her cell phone.

"Stephanie? I'm so sorry! You must have hit your head on the stove. You were knocked out. I brought you to your dorm and laid you on the couch. Everyone else seemed to be drunk or something. Tonight? Oh, I'd love to see you tonight."

Mary was being hoisted on the shoulders of the other cheerleaders. She held the trophy high as the band played,

"Here's to old Foxmoor.
No one can sock more.
No one can rock more,
Foxmoor, Foxmoor,
We win!"

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... GN32HhB1Uc

Return to “Stories by Autolycus”