Prison Assassination

dummy76

Prison Assassination

Post by dummy76 »

Agent Eunice’s mission was straightforward. HQ has already disabled the security cameras and Eunice’s was already making her way in the air vents of the military base. Her mission was to assassinate a ranking leader of her organization who has threatened to expose the group’s dealings. Eunice was chosen as she was relatively new to the group but performed very well in training school as well as in the missions she participated in. This mission would be her first assassination mission and this 19 year old agent was very excited. Eunice went down an empty store room. She was still wearing her black tank top, bullet proof vest and cargo pants. She is armed with a knife. She takes a peek outside and sees some soldiers lazily on patrol. All of them are wearing the light blue camouflage uniform of the special ops section of the military. Soldier teddi, one of the sentries on patrol, thought she heard something in the store room. Armed with her gun and radio, she opens the door to check. Eunice heard her footsteps approaching and she hid at the back of the door. Teddi does not see anything and turns off the light, ready to walk out when suddenly, a strong arm pulls her hair while another hand covers her mouth. Teddi barely has time to react when Eunice with a quick strong motion of her arm, breaks Teddi’s neck. Teddi’s limp body is slowly lowered to the ground. Eunice looks at her victim: a beautiful face with gym toned body. She makes Teddi sit down, back to the wall and slowly unbuttons her camouflage top, revealing a blue sports bra. Eunice removes the belt and pulls the pants slowly, revealing black pantylets and black socks. With her disguise, Eunice is ready for her mission.
kodonly

Re: Prison Assassination

Post by kodonly »

Nice story, I like the length of the story, gives all the information you need.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Eunice, wearing Teddi’s uniform, wanders around the detention area until she hears enough information about her target. She walks towards the high-security area. Guard Jasmin challenges Eunice, asking for her identification. Eunice gives Jasmin Teddi’s identification and before Jasmin can react, Eunice knees her in the abs and strangles Jasmin with the dog tag. Jasmin’s top is different colored, indicating higher rank so Eunice removes the top revealing a Nike black sports bra. She drags Jasmin’s limp body behind the door to the high-security area. Eunice moves towards her target and she is surprised with the body pile in one of the cells. She sees Guard Kelsey (from the discarded ID) wearing Victoria’s secret blue sports bra and panties on top of a male guard named Miguel wearing only black boxers. Kelsey was slumped on the wall with her legs open and Miguel’s face was in the middle of her legs. Eunice feels for Kelsey’s pulse and she realizes the body is still warm. She doesn’t see her target moving behind her, covering her mouth and a swift neck break followed.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

Elise, originally the target, looked at Eunice. Elise was wearing the uniform she stole from Kelsey. Elise saw that Eunice was wearing a different colored top (the one she stole from Jasmin) and Elise thought, Well, why not? Lets see what this young spy has. Elise removed Eunice’s stolen uniform, leaving her in her sports bra and panties and socks. Elise looks at Eunice and the strangled guard Jasmin by the door. Elise was feeling creative and decided to strip Jasmin also and position the spy and the downed soldier compromisingly. Elise leaves the base and escapes, knowing that her organization is out to betray her.

End.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Cool story, it kind of reminds me of that scene from Cover Up, ep. Passions. I posted in the clip section. I like the plot twists you've thrown in there. I hope we see more of Elised later on.
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

slainplus wrote:Cool story, it kind of reminds me of that scene from Cover Up, ep. Passions. I posted in the clip section. I like the plot twists you've thrown in there. I hope we see more of Elised later on.
Thank you! Very excited to write more. Hope someone renders my works

Return to “Stories by Dummy76”