Cadet of the Russian Penitentiary Service, Interior Ministry

meditions142

Re: Cadet of the Russian Penitentiary Service, Interior Mini

Post by meditions142 »

Russia, you are too good to be true.

So these girls are guards? Wow, they are adorable. I particularly light the one on the right in the group pictures. She's downright gorgeous.

As a huge fan of the silenced sentry/guard genre my fantasies have guards who look like these cuties. The reality of what female guards look like in real life is usually quite different.

A fun story would be these three girls working the night shift at a remote prison. Two female agents need to get in to rescue a captured colleague. They knock the three babes out in various ways and then put on two of the uniforms and take the third for the other agent to escape.

Still can't believe these girls are prison guards in real life!
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

Just saw this beauty in the bus. The stories are true, Russian police women are the best

https://imgur.com/a/yZEx8lE

darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

ascetic wrote:Just saw this beauty in the bus. The stories are true, Russian police women are the best

https://imgur.com/a/yZEx8lE

Wow! Very nice! Those cell phones come in real handy, don't they? Russia...here I come!
meditions142

Re: Cadet of the Russian Penitentiary Service, Interior Ministry

Post by meditions142 »

Wow. I just came across a real life story that made me think of these lovely female Russian prison guards.

According to something I found on Wikipedia, a Russian criminal named Sergey Maduev had made an escape attempt using a gun a female guard had given him. What was interesting was when the guard was arrested and interrogated she claimed that Maduev hypnotized her and made her help him.

My guess of course is that is not true. In fact, he had previously seduced a female investigator to help him try and escape. And apparently he had a ability to attract women. I would assume he really had seduced the guard and she was trying to get out of trouble.

However, what if it were true and indeed he had hypnotized her? Such an idea and some of the lovely ladies on this thread could be a fun story that this time would involve the guard also giving up her uniform.

Return to “Central Europe and Russia”