The Young and the Restless

darth chlorophorm 2

Re: The Young and the Restless

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Tonja Walker was playing Alex on that series.
Alex was locked up in a mental institution for trying to murder Cassie.
Alex receives a visit from a female security guard and the two converse.
I believe the guard was a thirty something African American woman.
Suddenly, Alex attacks the guard.
Both get into a struggle and the guard is knock unconscious.
The scene cuts back to Alex dressed in the guard's uniform.
The guard is unconscious on the bed, covered in a sheet.
However, the guard's head and bare shoulders remain uncovered. This shows she's been stripped instead of redressed in Alex's discarded clothing.
I do remember while Alex is putting on the guard's shoes and making some kind of comment or complaint about the shoes. Like they were too ugly or uncomfortable.
That's basically all I can remember.
saker

Post by saker »

I discovered a YouTube channel that uploads full episodes of the soap opera OLTL. They made it to the year 1991 so we could catch up on Tonja Walker's USB scene. Does anyone remember what month or day the uniform theft episode aired?

P.S: Doing a quick catch up on the series I realized that there's a huge wasted potential. In particular, there is a female character who dresses up numerous times in a short time: first as a waitress, then as a nun and then as a driver. Unfortunately, she never explains how she got the disguises. :roll:
There is a uniform theft but unfortunately it's an F/M, with two women knocking out a male guard and stealing his uniform :cry:

The name of the YouTube channel is "Classic OLTL"
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

saker wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:44 am I discovered a YouTube channel that uploads full episodes of the soap opera OLTL. They made it to the year 1991 so we could catch up on Tonja Walker's USB scene. Does anyone remember what month or day the uniform theft episode aired?

P.S: Doing a quick catch up on the series I realized that there's a huge wasted potential. In particular, there is a female character who dresses up numerous times in a short time: first as a waitress, then as a nun and then as a driver. Unfortunately, she never explains how she got the disguises. :roll:
There is a uniform theft but unfortunately it's an F/M, with two women knocking out a male guard and stealing his uniform :cry:

Saker , I actually am subscribed to this OLTL channel.
I'm not sure exactly when Alex escapes from the asylum.
Here's the set-up.
Both Alex and Cassie fall in love with Bo Buchanan. Insane with Jealousy, Alex tries to drown Cassie in a lake.
Following her arrest, Alex is sent to a mental institute. Eventually, Alex escapes, disguise in the uniform of a female security guard she knocked out and stripped.
I watched an episode that Youtuber recently added. The timeline is close to when Alex falls for Bo Buchanan. So, it the episodes leading up to Alex attempting to murder Cassie are still to come.
The OLTL Wiki page lists Tonja Walker (Alex) as being on OLTL from 1990 t0 1991, only to return in 1992. So, your guess is as good as mine.
Occulux

Post by Occulux »

saker wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:44 am I discovered a YouTube channel that uploads full episodes of the soap opera OLTL. They made it to the year 1991 so we could catch up on Tonja Walker's USB scene. Does anyone remember what month or day the uniform theft episode aired?

Hi,

Can you share the episode with the F/M scene please ?
saker

Post by saker »

Thanks so much, Darth!
So we just have to wait... :)
saker

Post by saker »

Return to “Maids , Catering , Service Crews”