The Young and the Restless

tirepanted3

The Young and the Restless

Post by tirepanted3 »

There's apparently an episode of this show where Mari Jo (Diana Barton) knocks out a cleaning lady and steals her uniform.

Episode is dated on or around July 24, 1996.
tirepanted3

Re: The Young and the Restless

Post by tirepanted3 »

Another episode, from April 13, 1984. Eve Howard steals a waitress uniform to infiltrate a wedding.

At the end of this clip, you can see her in disguise, but I can't find the knockout scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pR44LjvPo4
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

That's really too bad we don't get to see the waitress taken down.
Unfortunately there are a boatload of F/F Uniform/Clothes stealing scenes from Soap Operas that have been lost to time.
I've been looking for two staring Tanya Walker for a very long time.
One from General Hospital & her second from One Life To Live.
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:29 am That's really too bad we don't get to see the waitress taken down.
Unfortunately there are a boatload of F/F Uniform/Clothes stealing scenes from Soap Operas that have been lost to time.
Do you know the brief scenario or airing date? I might be able to locate them.
darth chlorophorm 2

justin123hu wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:15 pm
darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:29 am That's really too bad we don't get to see the waitress taken down.
I'm not really sure of the actual dates.
Walker's scene on General Hospital was possibly from sometime in 1989.
Her character was killed off not long after that episode with the uniform steal.
The One Life To Live episode aired maybe in 1991.
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:53 pm
Her character was killed off not long after that episode with the uniform steal.
And do you remember the victims’ type? :?:
noochy

Post by noochy »

If you have a date and some dialogue, I could probably find it
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

noochy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:45 am

I think this is it for the GH one, December 1, 1989. It stated “ Olivia attacks a nurse and busts out of Pine Circle”. But unfortunately, I haven’t find the scene online yet, I might purchase a dvd for this one soon.

Jane Elliot is back as Tracy Scott wants to drag Lucy to the GH auction. Frisco gets another call from Eileen. They plan to meet at the Elm Tree Motel. He was to explain things to Felicia. Robert gets a delivery from a jewelry store. Anna suspects he is going to ask Katherine to marry him. Colton's last day of work. He wants to leave PC..too many memories of Felicia. Olivia tries to wrangle some information out of Colton about Emil. Olivia attacks a nurse and busts out of Pine Circle. The GH auction begins. The PCPD are hoping Jimmy will get greedy and buy something at the auction and pay for it with counterfeit cash so they can nab him. Felicia wants to talk with Colton before he leaves town. Frisco meets with Eileen. She tries to put the moves on him. He stalls and realizes he will not be able to get an information out her. He manages to get out of there. Sam sees Frisco coming out of the motel and Frisco tells her to keep on eye on Eileen for him. Olivia breaks into Lucy's apartment again. She steals Scott's gun. Felicia tries to talk to Colton but he is determined to leave PC. Jimmy does buy something expensive for Katherine at the auction but pays by check. PCPD's plan blown out of the water. Robert learns Olivia has escaped. He notices Olivia in disguise at the auction and goes after her. Katherine follows him. Olivia hitches a ride on Colton's chopper by sticking him up at gunpoint. Robert tries to stop the chopper on the roof but gets pushed off the side of the building onto the hotel sign. Katherine too gets pushed off the building's roof onto the sign.
darth chlorophorm 2

justin123hu wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:14 am
I think this is it for the GH one, December 1, 1989. It stated “ Olivia attacks a nurse and busts out of Pine Circle”. But unfortunately, I haven’t find the scene online yet, I might purchase a dvd for this one soon.

Jane Elliot is back as Tracy Scott wants to drag Lucy to the GH auction. Frisco gets another call from Eileen. They plan to meet at the Elm Tree Motel. He was to explain things to Felicia. Robert gets a delivery from a jewelry store. Anna suspects he is going to ask Katherine to marry him. Colton's last day of work. He wants to leave PC..too many memories of Felicia. Olivia tries to wrangle some information out of Colton about Emil. Olivia attacks a nurse and busts out of Pine Circle. The GH auction begins. The PCPD are hoping Jimmy will get greedy and buy something at the auction and pay for it with counterfeit cash so they can nab him. Felicia wants to talk with Colton before he leaves town. Frisco meets with Eileen. She tries to put the moves on him. He stalls and realizes he will not be able to get an information out her. He manages to get out of there. Sam sees Frisco coming out of the motel and Frisco tells her to keep on eye on Eileen for him. Olivia breaks into Lucy's apartment again. She steals Scott's gun. Felicia tries to talk to Colton but he is determined to leave PC. Jimmy does buy something expensive for Katherine at the auction but pays by check. PCPD's plan blown out of the water. Robert learns Olivia has escaped. He notices Olivia in disguise at the auction and goes after her. Katherine follows him. Olivia hitches a ride on Colton's chopper by sticking him up at gunpoint. Robert tries to stop the chopper on the roof but gets pushed off the side of the building onto the hotel sign. Katherine too gets pushed off the building's roof onto the sign.
You may be on the right track.
I clearly remember the scene very clearly.
The nurse enters Olivia's hospital room. Olivia ambushes her with a blitz attack. Then Olivia quickly and brutally beats the nurse up, knocking her unconscious.
justin123hu

Post by justin123hu »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:49 am
justin123hu wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:14 am

You may be on the right track.
I clearly remember the scene very clearly.
The nurse enters Olivia's hospital room. Olivia ambushes her with a blitz attack. Then Olivia quickly and brutally beats the nurse up, knocking her unconscious.
What about one life to live 1991, what happened there? Still trying to locate that one.

Return to “Maids , Catering , Service Crews”