Israeli Defence Forces

FemaleSpy

Re: Israeli Defence Forces

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:37 pm I like the wrestling in the desert, seeing which gets the other in a chokehold putting them into sleepyland then slowly sensually stripping them down to their standard issues. Or naked I prefer naked. :D

" Come on cute little Israeli girl, hand me the uniform I won fair and square." Said Private Natalya Andropova to her defeated IDF counterpart Corporal Hanna Goldblum. "What!? You already have yours please don't." Andropova wasn't impressed by the Israeli girls snivelling. "I said strip, bitch! Unless you want me and my friends to strip you." Andropova cracked her knuckles. Goldblum put her hands up. "Alright, enough. Fine take it." Andropova and her five comrades looked on, with lust in their eyes as the shapley Corporal stripped for them, soon all the IDF corporal was wearing was her standard issue olive vest and black panties. " Nice rack, sweetie." Andropova said as she saw the large D-cup breasts, nipples peaking through the thin sheer fabric of Goldblums olive vest. Feeling the leers of the Russian soldiers over her shapely figure, Goldblum covered herself meekly with her hands. Grinning with amusement at the beautiful Israelis plight, Andropova turned to the other four extremely gorgeous IDF soldiers. " Ok, little Israeli girls. Who's next? It's 1-0 to Mother Russia. And everybody knows we Russian soldier girls are the prettiest in the land. Just ask Miranda Croft and the Shadow Initiative, they will tell you." She held out her arms. "Is there no one else!" She shouted. After seeing the nervous faces of the cute IDF girls, she shouted again. "IS THERE NO ONE ELSE!"
That's can be good potential plot for you, use real history for reference, example: 2 spies from some arab country ( like Palestine, they was enemy for Israel so long time) escape for prison, they have redemption for Motherland, only if they still some military / navy plans, so other story based - escape, need better disguise, begin with tourist, finish soldiers-officers etc... Or just use rocket and begin war conflict Israel like with Iran/Iraq :)
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Or they could escape custody by stealing the uniforms of two of their Israeli captors.

Once they are free, they cab eliminate a couple of tourists steal their clothes and car, drive back to Egypt, Syria or Lebanon. Or maybe back to Palestinian territory.

Thanks, female spy. It could be a great little story.

Just looking at these cute IDF girls, makes me want to write a story about some getting their uniforms stolen.
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

Actually the idea of a couple of falsely accused and arrested Arab/Palestinian girls overpowering and borrowing a couple of IDF girls uniforms to get away is a really good one.

Bit surprised it hasn't been done sooner TBH.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:02 pm Or they could escape custody by stealing the uniforms of two of their Israeli captors.

Once they are free, they cab eliminate a couple of tourists steal their clothes and car, drive back to Egypt, Syria or Lebanon. Or maybe back to Palestinian territory.

Just looking at these cute IDF girls, makes me want to write a story about some getting their uniforms stolen.
Yep, your turn, but little advice - one Palestine spy and tourist have same red hair, but maybe other style hair, so handsome reddish girl under sun always hot and interesting idea ;)
Stormtrooper1990

Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:58 am Actually the idea of a couple of falsely accused and arrested Arab/Palestinian girls overpowering and borrowing a couple of IDF girls uniforms to get away is a really good one.

It would be better then them being actual terrorists, I agree.

I wouldn't mind doing a story on this. Here's my idea. I couple of Palestinian girls are falsely accused of being HAMAS militants. They get brought in for "questioning", despite them constantly pleading their innocence they are denied representation. Getting to the end of their tether, the girls plot a daring escape. The IDF leaves a couple of rookie hotheads guarding our heroines, they are feeling a little bit tense. The girls taunt the IDF troopers into entering their cell, by insulting them. The IDF girls, pretty but very dumb fall for the ruse. They are swiftly overpower by the girls, who beat them up. They strip the IDF girls, completely naked and steal their uniforms and underwear, partly to teach them a lesson and to humiliate both them and their superiors. They bind and gag the naked girls with their clothes and underwear, hiding them in the bunk beds of their cell. Then escape back the west bank, in an IDF jeep with swanky new uniforms and a hell of a story to tell.
Stormtrooper1990

FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:12 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:02 pm Or they could escape custody by stealing the uniforms of two of their Israeli captors.

Yep, your turn, but little advice - one Palestine spy and tourist have same red hair, but maybe other style hair, so handsome reddish girl under sun always hot and interesting idea ;)
I don't think arabs/Palestinians have red hair unless they are mixed race but that is really rare. But like you femspy I have a weakness for red heads. Something to consider ;)
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:17 am
Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:58 am Actually the idea of a couple of falsely accused and arrested Arab/Palestinian girls overpowering and borrowing a couple of IDF girls uniforms to get away is a really good one.

I wouldn't mind doing a story on this. Here's my idea. I couple of Palestinian girls are falsely accused of being HAMAS militants. They get brought in for "questioning", despite them constantly pleading their innocence they are denied representation. Getting to the end of their tether, the girls plot a daring escape. The IDF leaves a couple of rookie hotheads guarding our heroines, they are feeling a little bit tense. The girls taunt the IDF troopers into entering their cell, by insulting them. The IDF girls, pretty but very dumb fall for the ruse. They are swiftly overpower by the girls, who beat them up. They strip the IDF girls, completely naked and steal their uniforms and underwear, partly to teach them a lesson and to humiliate both them and their superiors. They bind and gag the naked girls with their clothes and underwear, hiding them in the bunk beds of their cell. Then escape back the west bank, in an IDF jeep with swanky new uniforms and a hell of a story to tell.
That's pretty fucking dope... I like it.
Stormtrooper1990

Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:23 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:17 am

That's pretty fucking dope... I like it.
That just came off the top of my head. I will have to find a couple of nice Arab girls names(of which there are many) and a couple of Israeli girls names(which should he easy) and use a couple of the sexy IDF girls in the subform as suitable victims, then boom we have ourselves a story.

It will be called "Escape to Gaza:- The Ballad of Nabila and Layla."
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:20 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:12 am

I don't think arabs/Palestinians have red hair unless they are mixed race but that is really rare. But like you femspy I have a weakness for red heads. Something to consider ;)
But they have, possible great redhead Israel tourist victim

https://www.israel21c.org/israeli-redhe ... e-exhibit/

Redhead Muslim Palestine
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/315885361367902985/

Maybe Palestine spy Change hair for mission, that's was for disguise, because she's meet some officer in restaurant/hotel and try steal some usb/cd disc about weapons plan :) ;)
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

For the IDF bunnies I suggest the one on the left in the very first pic in this thread and the one from Esercitos post from yesterday morning... they're really cute.

Return to “Israel and Arab States”