Israeli Defence Forces

pc305435632

Re: Israeli Defence Forces

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:21 am She's a cutie, Arab girls are so sultry and mysterious..😍

Ahem, back on track

Rest assured my friend, that this will be a non-lethal story and all those IDF Soldiers will be losing will be their pride, dignity, self respect and of course all of their clothes. And learning a valuable lesson in the process. :D

And they will also be knocked out, and tied up. So a few bruises, perhaps a mild concussion or two.

Will that be enough to maintain world peace and global stability. We don't the Israelis invading after all. What with all those pretty IDF chicks they have a steady supply of... :lol:😍
Then I suggest you rewrite the story.

Being called a terrorist is very deadly. You are innocent, but you will be tortured and fired by firing squads. You are finished and your family will suffer because of you.

In a situation like this, taking a few lives before you die is the best thing you can do, they want your family to never see you again, you have no reason to let their family see them again.

If you insist on a non-lethal story, I suggest you write that it was a spy operation to scout out some Israeli military installation, and the employer didn't like people getting killed.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:15 am Stormtrooper, I recommend you, if you ever write the story about palestinian girls stealing these IDF unifoms, take good care that nobody dies or gets hurt in the whole tale or after , and this is final

you know as moderator of the Board is my duty to maintain the world Peace ;)

you are so humorous! :D

You need to take care of the feelings of Jews, but what about the feelings of Palestinians?

I don't understand why they gave that place to the Jewish people to establish their country at that time?

For what reason?

Why not relocate the residents of Berlin or Rome and let the Jews establish their country in Berlin or Rome?
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

many thanks for the compliments!

as moderator of this board I have to take care of feelings and bell-weing of all the fictional characters :D

therefore, as of now, nobody dies in stories about the State of Israeli/Palestinian territories 8-)

they will survive, they all, regardless of their feelings ;)

kind regards! :D

PS as matter of fact, Palestinians were not relocated. They are still there, that's why there is a conflict today

just as example, speaking of "relocation" , after WW2 ten millions of German civilians were "relocated" from territories given to Poland . Currently there is any "conflict" in these zones, only unmarked mass graves - maybe a million of German civilians
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

esercito sconfitto wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:45 am many thanks for the compliments!

as moderator of this board I have to take care of feelings and bell-weing of all the fictional characters :D

therefore, as of now, nobody dies in stories about the State of Israeli/Palestinian territories 8-)

PS as matter of fact, Palestinians were not relocated. They are still there, that's why there is a conflict today

just as example, speaking of "relocation" , after WW2 ten millions of German civilians were "relocated" from territories given to Poland . Currently there is any "conflict" in these zones, only unmarked mass graves - maybe a million of German civilians
I don't like conflicts. For the sake of peace, I believe the UN should move all the Palestinians to the United States (I don't know who placed Israel in Palestine, I guess the United States), so that no one will kill each other with the Israelis. :D
You mentioned "German citizens were" relocated "from territories given to Poland"
It's really strange.
Why are so many Germans appearing in Polish territory? :?:
I guess it's just like there are many Russians appearing in Ukraine now. :!:
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

pc305435632 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:09 pm
esercito sconfitto wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:45 am many thanks for the compliments!

I don't like conflicts. For the sake of peace, I believe the UN should move all the Palestinians to the United States (I don't know who placed Israel in Palestine, I guess the United States), so that no one will kill each other with the Israelis. :D
You mentioned "German citizens were" relocated "from territories given to Poland"
It's really strange.
Why are so many Germans appearing in Polish territory? :?:
I guess it's just like there are many Russians appearing in Ukraine now. :!:
That won't happen, can you imagine the looks on the faces of your average gun toting, cigarette chomping, Republican trumpite. It would scandlize the US, and perhaps give Trump another shot at the White House, God forbid.

Personally, I say let the Jews and the Palestinians have at it. If they want the sandbox, they are welcome to it. The so called "Holy Land" is a bad joke inflicted on the world. A stain on both the Earth and on Humanity itself.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:17 pm
esercito sconfitto wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:45 am
That won't happen, can you imagine the looks on the faces of your average gun toting, cigarette chomping, Republican trumpite. It would scandlize the US, and perhaps give Trump another shot at the White House, God forbid.

Personally, I say let the Jews and the Palestinians have at it. If they want the sandbox, they are welcome to it. The so called "Holy Land" is a bad joke inflicted on the world. A stain on both the Earth and on Humanity itself.
That's really scary. I heard a speculation that if Trump is re elected, he will stop military aid to Ukraine and let Putin get Ukraine.
Stormtrooper1990

pc305435632 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:31 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:17 pm

That's really scary. I heard a speculation that if Trump is re elected, he will stop military aid to Ukraine and let Putin get Ukraine.
Then that would be a disaster. The people of the Ukraine have suffered much already. If Putin gets Ukraine, then it's the rest of Europe.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Jack_079 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:33 am For the IDF bunnies I suggest the one on the left in the very first pic in this thread and the one from Esercitos post from yesterday morning... they're really cute.
This is an interesting choice, I agree with the girl from the first photo who is on the left, but about the second - personally, I would take the girl who sits on a kind of garbage can, let me explain, she looks cute, naive, lovely, she only wears sandals, a uniform, a wedding band a ring and a small necklace around her neck... An ideal unsuspecting victim, let's say it's a young private, so she was late for duty, put on her feet what came first, a friend from the first photo often covers her, because this girl helped her out no less .. Really perfect victim, knock both of them out and strip off those accessories and possibly sweat-soaked sandals, for personal use, double enjoyment ;D ;)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:21 am She's a cutie, Arab girls are so sultry and mysterious..😍

Ahem, back on track

Rest assured my friend, that this will be a non-lethal story and all those IDF Soldiers will be losing will be their pride, dignity, self respect and of course all of their clothes. And learning a valuable lesson in the process. :D

And they will also be knocked out, and tied up. So a few bruises, perhaps a mild concussion or two.

Will that be enough to maintain world peace and global stability. We don't the Israelis invading after all. What with all those pretty IDF chicks they have a steady supply of... :lol:😍
How about some pretty and young, but still dangerous Palestine girl, but with this type, ofc you maybe know actress, she and redhead - can be good partners ;D

https://www.pxfuel.com/en/desktop-wallpaper-oflsr
Stormtrooper1990

I don't know many redheaded Palestinian actresses or one who could presumably pass as a Palestinian.

But its not to say I cannot invent a character, from my own imagination without a reference.

Return to β€œIsrael and Arab States”