Israeli Defence Forces

Stormtrooper1990

Re: Israeli Defence Forces

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:33 am For the IDF bunnies I suggest the one on the left in the very first pic in this thread and the one from Esercitos post from yesterday morning... they're really cute.
So the soldier on the left, standing on the left of the hummer, and the soldier taking a stretch :D

Two very hot, very soon to be nude Israelis coming right up. Sometime tomorrow.
Last edited by Stormtrooper1990 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtrooper1990

FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:32 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:20 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:12 am

Yep, your turn, but little advice - one Palestine spy and tourist have same red hair, but maybe other style hair, so handsome reddish girl under sun always hot and interesting idea ;)
I don't think arabs/Palestinians have red hair unless they are mixed race but that is really rare. But like you femspy I have a weakness for red heads. Something to consider ;)
But they have, possible great redhead Israel tourist victim

https://www.israel21c.org/israeli-redhe ... e-exhibit/

Redhead Muslim Palestine
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/315885361367902985/

Maybe Palestine spy Change hair for mission, that's was for disguise, because she's meet some officer in restaurant/hotel and try steal some usb/cd disc about weapons plan :) ;)

She could kill a waitress, steal her clothes pretend to serve the officer drinks, spills them and picks his pocket for the information. Or perhaps intercept, the female IDF courier thats he's meeting. Take her out, steal her uniform and fool the officer into giving her the information.
Jack_079

Post by Jack_079 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:42 am
Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:33 am For the IDF bunnies I suggest the one on the left in the very first pic in this thread and the one from Esercitos post from yesterday morning... they're really cute.
So the soldier on the left, standing on the left of the hummer, and the soldier with the great rack taking her top off for us gents :D

Yes to the left one on the Hummer, the other one I meant is the one smiling and sitting on the rock with the carbine in her lap.
Stormtrooper1990

Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:49 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:42 am
So the soldier on the left, standing on the left of the hummer, and the soldier with the great rack taking her top off for us gents :D

Yes to the left one on the Hummer, the other one I meant is the one smiling and sitting on the rock with the carbine in her lap.
Yeah I just edited my last post, I know the one you mean. She has a necklace and cute smile, maybe they could swipe her necklace as well as any other jewellery. :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:45 am
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:32 am
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:20 am

I don't think arabs/Palestinians have red hair unless they are mixed race but that is really rare. But like you femspy I have a weakness for red heads. Something to consider ;)
But they have, possible great redhead Israel tourist victim

https://www.israel21c.org/israeli-redhe ... e-exhibit/

Redhead Muslim Palestine
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/315885361367902985/

Maybe Palestine spy Change hair for mission, that's was for disguise, because she's meet some officer in restaurant/hotel and try steal some usb/cd disc about weapons plan :) ;)

She could kill a waitress, steal her clothes pretend to serve the officer drinks, spills them and picks his pocket for the information. Or perhaps intercept, the female IDF courier thats he's meeting. Take her out, steal her uniform and fool the officer into giving her the information.
Yep, that's good for prequel
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:17 am
Jack_079 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:58 am Actually the idea of a couple of falsely accused and arrested Arab/Palestinian girls overpowering and borrowing a couple of IDF girls uniforms to get away is a really good one.

Bit surprised it hasn't been done sooner TBH.
It would be better then them being actual terrorists, I agree.

I wouldn't mind doing a story on this. Here's my idea. I couple of Palestinian girls are falsely accused of being HAMAS militants. They get brought in for "questioning", despite them constantly pleading their innocence they are denied representation. Getting to the end of their tether, the girls plot a daring escape. The IDF leaves a couple of rookie hotheads guarding our heroines, they are feeling a little bit tense. The girls taunt the IDF troopers into entering their cell, by insulting them. The IDF girls, pretty but very dumb fall for the ruse. They are swiftly overpower by the girls, who beat them up. They strip the IDF girls, completely naked and steal their uniforms and underwear, partly to teach them a lesson and to humiliate both them and their superiors. They bind and gag the naked girls with their clothes and underwear, hiding them in the bunk beds of their cell. Then escape back the west bank, in an IDF jeep with swanky new uniforms and a hell of a story to tell.
Then?Will the military sincerely apologize?
Or to cover up the scandal, they sent agents to kill all these people.
News Title: Eight shots were shot in the back, and the police believe it was suicide.
It's too childish, children's literature. I remember a news story: a young American went on a trip to North Korea, broke a slogan, and was caught by North Korea. He was sentenced to three years, and then he died in prison within a year.
You know, I read the news and I couldn't understand. Why would he travel to North Korea? He didn't know what was going to happen. Too ignorant, like a child.
pc305435632

Post by pc305435632 »

There are too many cruel stories of blood and tears in reality.

When a person is falsely accused by power as a hostile force, their fate has already been determined.

Power just wants you to die, the truth is not important. Even if you are truly a member of that hostile force, you are actually safe.
Stormtrooper1990

pc305435632 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:58 am There are too many cruel stories of blood and tears in reality.

When a person is falsely accused by power as a hostile force, their fate has already been determined.

Power just wants you to die, the truth is not important. Even if you are truly a member of that hostile force, you are actually safe.
In areas like the "holy land" what panpan describes is all to common. If you watch the news, then the tit for tat violence in that region as already claimed more innocent life, the trouble is the hardliners on both sides revel in conflict and fail to listen to both their people and reason.

Truth is the first casualty of war.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Stormtrooper, I recommend you, if you ever write the story about palestinian girls stealing these IDF unifoms, take good care that nobody dies or gets hurt in the whole tale or after , and this is final

you know as moderator of the Board is my duty to maintain the world Peace ;)

Stormtrooper1990

She's a cutie, Arab girls are so sultry and mysterious..😍

Ahem, back on track

Rest assured my friend, that this will be a non-lethal story and all those IDF Soldiers will be losing will be their pride, dignity, self respect and of course all of their clothes. And learning a valuable lesson in the process. :D

And they will also be knocked out, and tied up. So a few bruises, perhaps a mild concussion or two.

Will that be enough to maintain world peace and global stability. We don't the Israelis invading after all. What with all those pretty IDF chicks they have a steady supply of... :lol:😍

Return to “Israel and Arab States”