Israeli Defence Forces

FemaleSpy

Re: Israeli Defence Forces

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:51 pm I don't know many redheaded Palestinian actresses or one who could presumably pass as a Palestinian.

But its not to say I cannot invent a character, from my own imagination without a reference.
Yep, they have redhead, but not often citizens, so fantasy still works better then reality, and when so good writer like you created them - that's much better than real life ;)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:51 pm I don't know many redheaded Palestinian actresses or one who could presumably pass as a Palestinian.

But its not to say I cannot invent a character, from my own imagination without a reference.
I'm about actress Iman ;D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

quoting FemaleSpy

I agree with the girl from the first photo who is on the left, but about the second - personally, I would take the girl who sits on a kind of garbage can, let me explain, she looks cute, naive, lovely, she only wears sandals, a uniform, a wedding band a ring and a small necklace around her neck... An ideal unsuspecting victim, let's say it's a young private, so she was late for duty, put on her feet what came first, a friend from the first photo often covers her, because this girl helped her out no less .. Really perfect victim, knock both of them out and strip off those accessories and possibly sweat-soaked sandals, for personal use, double enjoyment ;D ;)

hey FemaleSpy what about a Palestinian woman...
... knocking IDF girls ...

...only to steal theit sandals and footwear, to be collected just as a trophy? of course nobody gets hurt - ;) I repeat eventually nobody gets hurt

( but I prefer stealing boots scenario's )
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:37 pm quoting FemaleSpy

I agree with the girl from the first photo who is on the left, but about the second - personally, I would take the girl who sits on a kind of garbage can, let me explain, she looks cute, naive, lovely, she only wears sandals, a uniform, a wedding band a ring and a small necklace around her neck... An ideal unsuspecting victim, let's say it's a young private, so she was late for duty, put on her feet what came first, a friend from the first photo often covers her, because this girl helped her out no less .. Really perfect victim, knock both of them out and strip off those accessories and possibly sweat-soaked sandals, for personal use, double enjoyment ;D ;)

hey FemaleSpy what about a Palestinian woman...
... knocking IDF girls ...

...only to steal theit sandals and footwear, to be collected just as a trophy? of course nobody gets hurt - ;) I repeat eventually nobody gets hurt

( but I prefer stealing boots scenario's )
It's important to me that she steal those sweaty sandals and use them, their fate is up to you, so we definitely agree on this ;D
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I would rather they stripped them completely naked, for their uniforms.

What's the point of going to all that trouble in knocking a woman out, just to steal footwear. When you can strip them completely naked.

As the saying goes, waste not. ;)
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:40 pm I would rather they stripped them completely naked, for their uniforms.

What's the point of going to all that trouble in knocking a woman out, just to steal footwear. When you can strip them completely naked.

Exactly, I'm just need see taking wet sandals and all what have those innocent soldiers and tourists ; D ;)
Stormtrooper1990

FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:47 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:40 pm I would rather they stripped them completely naked, for their uniforms.

Exactly, I'm just need see taking wet sandals and all what have those innocent soldiers and tourists ; D ;)
I foresee more stories set in the state of Israel, although any stories we set there cannot really feature HAMAS. I was thinking along the lines of protagonists from Syria, Egypt or Lebanon. Enemies of Israel instead of terrorists. Secret cold-war style spy missions, with uniform stealing of course.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:55 pm

I foresee more stories set in the state of Israel, although any stories we set there cannot really feature HAMAS. I was thinking along the lines of protagonists from Syria, Egypt or Lebanon. Enemies of Israel instead of terrorists. Secret cold-war style spy missions, with uniform stealing of course.
Hm, I'm First think about old enemy Israel, but you are author, create some "magic", that's all interesting for us ;D
Stormtrooper1990

FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:52 pm

Hm, I'm First think about old enemy Israel, but you are author, create some "magic", that's all interesting for us ;D
Well, Egypt Syria and Lebanon all fit that category. Egypt most of all. They were all old enemies of Israel, long before HAMAS ever was.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:55 pm
FemaleSpy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:52 pm

Well, Egypt Syria and Lebanon all fit that category. Egypt most of all. They were all old enemies of Israel, long before HAMAS ever was.
Okay, I can see this, good Cook ;D

https://images.app.goo.gl/VRuG4vKqv1c67FRp6

Return to “Israel and Arab States”