Lioness Shorty: McCulloughing the Weak

esercito sconfitto

Lioness Shorty: McCulloughing the Weak

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The German's gulp seemed to delight Vicky. Like some predators she relished in the immediate apprehension that her adversaries had when staring down at the ever-imposing 'Bertan Bosom. If it had been any less, there may have been the chance the COEM Interrogator would have been able to clip the calipers to her with steely concentration. But nope, that dog didn't hunt with the Double Ds of Delight.

"Eeeeep!" The woman shrieked as Vicky kept her eyes closed and smiled.
"Awwww were you plannin' that just for me? I appreciate that thought just ta let ya know. C'mere you!"
Before the COEM Interrogator had any time to react with her electrified calipers, she felt the strong hands of the Lioness grip her neck and pull her right into the big breasts staring her in the face. She could only muffle in angry and scared German while gripping Vicky's sides to push away with all her might. Sometimes, Vicky would be playful and give the enemy just a tiny bit of breathing room. The woman would be too desperate for breath rather than try to actually fight back by even biting, though she has had to be more careful with some women depending on their disposition and where exactly they were coming from. She felt a light tingle on her nipples and in between the breasts as the woman's face was pressed and smeared all over them to keep the smothering going and give Vicky a little satisfaction on the side.
"Mmmmm! I see you like your toothpaste minty, eh?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmnnhhh!!!!" The German responded.
"D'awwwww you're so considerate! Never had a lotta ladies think aboot me that way!"

https://pre00.deviantart.net/648d/th/pr ... bm3jxe.jpg

The German pushed and struggled and oh boy was she a fighter! Vicky was elated to have someone so enthused over the FaceTime. She hadn't this much fun with her hopefully patented move in a while.
"Awww don't 'cha just love it when ya get ta know someone up close an' personal, eh?"
The Interrogator screamed for the guards in her muffled tone. Unfortunately for her, the very room she set herself up in had walls that were meant more to absorb sound rather than have it go right through like some paper-thin office building walls. Her preference had become her bane.
Vicky felt the woman's strength start to fade and fade fast. The woman had some muscle to her but Vicky was just in every physical attribute bigger and that much stronger. She couldn't think of one woman she's faced as an enemy that could rival that so far and she had been hungry for a challenge for some time. But now wasn't the time for hopes and wishes. Now was the time for giving this little fraulein a taste of some delicious D-Cup and again boy howdy did she get a kick out of the struggle.
"I'm sorry I can't really hear ya well. You've got yer mouth all up in it and yer tryin' ta talk...can't have yet cake an' eat it too, eh?"

Twenty more seconds passed as Vicky increased the strength of the pull. The woman's muffled yelling, once again the guards oblivious to it, had softened themselves to pained groans.
"Awwwww...gettin' tired, eh? That means sadly yer not gonna be puttin' that strong German grip on these lovelies huh? Darn shame."
"Mmmmmhhhhnnnnnnnn..." With a final groan, the Interrogator went completely limp. Vicky would be a liar if she said she didn't get a warm and fuzzy the second she felt the woman lose consciousness with the moan, something only Sandra truly knew in intimate detail. But Sandra wasn't here and she was free to smile as gleefully as possible.
"Guess my FaceTime's record keeps gettin' beaten...still hope Apple doesn't find out. All right...les'see..." she pulled the woman away, lips caressing her right nipple and rather sensually in the woman's complete lack of sensory awareness. There was a little tickle where she fought the urge to laugh. As she pulled the German away, a small trail of saliva had stayed from the woman's lips to Vicky's nipple. Her face had been more than surprised. It was more like something very interesting and coincidental.
"Huh...guess it's two for two right now."

https://pre00.deviantart.net/e320/th/pr ... bm3jwu.jpg

"Interrogal" was out...and by out it was like she had just huffed a surreal amount of nitrous. Vicky's smile soon turned into a look of some concern.
"Hullo? Miss Interrogation Lady? Guten tag?" She shook the woman a little bit but got nothing save for a soft "uhnnnnn" sort of sigh leaving the COEM's lips, "Wow, guess I don't know my own strength sometimes."
The guards still didn't hear a peep, it seems. Despite the German nearly at the point of screaming at the top of her lungs, Vicky's chest was the final soundproofing to seal the deal. The woman's dead weight, not literally dead of course, was starting to bear down on her. The grip on her shirt was pretty tight but still the woman started sinking to her knees.
"Whoa there...easy does it, lady," she whispered while her chest rubbed against the German's chest with the soft cotton caressing nipples. The woman groaned again, arching her neck back slightly as now skin was about to touch the bosom of the Albertan. Vicky was rather surprised at the sudden arousal of the downed woman.

"I, uh, I don't know what to say, eh?"

https://pre00.deviantart.net/3bf2/th/pr ... bm3jve.jpg

"And now comes the fun part!" Vicky squealed quietly, as ironic as the combination of those two words sounded, lowering herself to the prostrate German, "Now, if ya don't mind, ma'am, it's time to get at them gotchies ya got, eh?"
The German said nothing, of course, save for the groaning after quite the vicious FaceTime with Vicky's upper half.
This pleased Vicky. There was nothing quite like a satisfied correspondent to a rather gregarious FaceTime "massage" instead of message. The skirt was an easy removal and it seemed like her captor was ready for something...or rather someone...to give good time to once she was done with the Lioness. Vicky wished for a moment that someone was her but she knew better than to think such sorts of things, especially at a time like this. Those panties were definitely enough to get her back to focus: soft, polka-dotted, almost transparent, and definitinely inviting a hand or mouth to remove. Plus it had to be mentioned that since Vicky never got to have any of those Girl Scout cookies from the start, she was mighty peckish. But a disciplined bear like her knows how to savor a meal instead of simply going full carnivore like she was born in the wild. She wanted to please the aesthetic before she pleased the carnivorously carnal. From the start she saw a potential chesty challenger with this German interrogator, so she had to satisfy her curiosity. To her delight, nary a bra was to be found along with a very decent D-cup of breast but not nearly as imposing as one might let on. Still, she had to give her props for the braless entry.
"Oh, ya look all kinds of delicious with those an' I appreciate you savin' me some time as I rummage aboot ya. Were ya thinkin' that, friend?"
The German groaned again as Vicky ran her fingers slightly along the polka-dot panties, a little drool coming out of her lip as a result of the stimulation.
"I'll take that as a yes, eh?" Vicky grinned as she removed the leather boot from the woman, and like with the bra she wasn't wearing anything as a layer, "And you gotta let me know your moisturizer secret, eh? I think only Michelle's got silky legs like this but I know I can't ask the likes of 'er."
Turning the woman's body slightly, Vicky got another light sigh out of the woman and now no longer able to resist all of her hunger, she ran her tongue from the woman's thigh to the toes, licking each one while her breasts rubbed the soft thigh and knee of the terrorist.
"How do you Germans say it? Lecker? Is that it?"
She licked again and got a louder moan the second the tongue went all the way down the leg.
"I'll also take that as a yes, eh?"

https://pre00.deviantart.net/28c8/th/pr ... bm3ju9.jpg

Still toying with the German, Vicky hummed while she made her newfound frenemy hum as well wtih gentle rubbing in between her legs. Those gotchies she had one were "too cute for her own good" to quite the chesty Canuck. She gently lowered herself and started to kiss and suckle on the bare nipples, watching with delight as the COEM huffed and unconsciously arched her back from the sensation. It wasn't Michelle's lucid serum magic, but Lord if a good chat via FaceTime got ladies to about the same point. Sandra claimed there was magic inside those breasts the way unicorns have them from the horns. All Vicky could do was just blush and chuckle with a sheepish hand waive.

But perhaps there was some validity in Sandra's statement. Since that rather panicked turned sensual turned awkward moment in the Pacific with another German COEM, as if destiny demands it, Vicky realized she had assets that were of no posterior but instead the anterior. Of course, plenty of men and women interested in Miss McCullough paid enough attention to the bounteous bosoms but never did she realize the power that she held within them as actual weapons against pesky female terrorists. This delighted her even further. She knew they weren't crude, blunt weapons to swing around like a blackjack or a billy club. No, these were weapons of finesse and proper positioning. She likened them to how snakes wait for the right moment to attack on the unsuspecting rabbit. Or perhaps it'd be better to liken them to how the lionesses wait upon their prey to get near to pounce. It was there, but so was the truer aspect of Victoria. As Natasha Zaytseva coined it, "she is like lady bear how she smothers enemy in raw power."

And that's how she made it out to be. She had the strength to get women in the "thrill zone" and hold them there the way a Canadian Grizzly could easily do the same to lesser prey. If she kept it up, she'd be in double digits before the end of the year provided COEM kept trying these sort of sneaky maneuvers and failing adequately in security measures. Apparently she was goofy enough to be considered dumb? Big mistake and horrendous overconfidence on their end, she thought.

"And now you're gonna have some fun with me, eh? Maybe a little reverse interrogation is in order?" She grinned while the German groaned from the feel of the Lioness's hand on her calf, gently massaging the sole of her foot afterward. Vicky chuckled as she lifted up the woman's right boot, "And you gotta tell me where you got these Baroness boots, eh? I love 'em!"

===========

Title is shoddy attempt at punning "cordwainer." XC
esercito sconfitto

Re: Lioness Shorty: McCulloughing the Weak

https://pre00.deviantart.net/43a1/th/pr ... bm3jtm.jpg

Now that "Interrogal" was fully undressed and Vicky had spent her time praising her fashion choices from boots to panties to ever-so-subtle sweater, it was time to get to work. Vicky was a lovable lady bear but to call her a slouch would be heresy in the fullest. Task Force Lioness would've never recruited her if they didn't see a hard worker and a sharp, analtyical mindset through the friendly, cuddling demeanor. She'd display such things but there was always a greater end to the means.

And it'd finally be a real interrogation...a "reverse interrogation" so to speak.

Vicky had experience after all, if those two scandalous Swedish soldiers that gave her a hard time over at Banff had anything to contribute to it. Alas, Vicky was without her toys. This put her at a slight disadvantage. But who said one couldn't improvise? Sure there wouldn't be a particular toy helping out between Vicky and this bosomy Berliner, but this screamed opportunity for the Canuck to flex her strength and show COEM who can really get them to squeal. It was also an opportunity to shed a few calories after those cookies could do some damage, even if half of them were laced upon consumption. Calories were calories after all.

Vicky already had her idea in mind of how she was going to execute this reverse interrogation, but she was going to need to figure a potential means of support.

"All righty...lessee what we have here eh?" The battery and calipers were useless. They wouldn't help at all and if anything hurt a lot but only idiots would've even considered them. However, the cords originally used to tie Vicky up were perfect. Tensile and durable, but not enough to break skin, it would be just what she needed. Gingerly she roped it around the back end of the German while shamelessly licking up her leg to get a good jolt out of the Interrogator. The licks became kisses and touched somewhere else those "gotchies" were covering.

"Mmmmm...wunderbar, which is I think what you folks say, eh? Now then, how aboot you be a little wunder and tell me about your little network?" Slowly she got where her hips met the German's, one foot planted for balance while the German was hoisted up with the cords. Her arms were splayed on the ground and her neck tilted back, but her body convulsed from the slightest touch of parts clearly recognized. Vicky felt the little tingle too and snickered. The German let out a light groan and a neck twitch that gave Vicky the idea that the tables were indeed turning. If it were under any other situation, she'd like staying in her little bind a little longer but not with dastardly dainties like COEM. She pulled the German up a little more and asked again, "Now then, how'd ya infiltrate those Girl Scoots?"

"Hnnnnn! Mmmmmm! Hnnnnsssssiiiii..."

"Insiders?" Vicky smiled but didn't break pace despite starting to sweat a few minutes into it, totally the fault of the horrid ventilation of the building, "Did ya say insiders?"

"Hmmmmmmnnnmmmmm...Ssssssissss...tttttnnnnnn!"
"Sis...hmmmm...ters? What are...hmmmm...ya...abootttttnnnnnnnnn!??" Vicky would be lying if she wasn't feeling quite some pleasure with the increased sensation.
"Sissssnnnnerrssss..." the German groaned again, body desperate to free itself from Vicky's swerving but this scissoring was more like vice-gripping and Vicky was fresh out of mercy.
"Yer, hmmmm...yer gonna...hav'ta tell...me more...what sisters...got...in...mmmmmm!" Vicky shuddered a little bit as a tingle ran up her spine when the German grinded up against her in a way most pleasurable, "Who...got in...Scoots?"
"Mmmmmmmmm!"
"Then...huhhhhh...we continue..."
esercito sconfitto

Re: Lioness Shorty: McCulloughing the Weak

https://pre00.deviantart.net/87d2/th/pr ... bm3jrx.jpg

So perhaps her original assertion of the German putting on just a front was a bit inaccurate. For what it was worth, the "reverse interrogation" lasted longer than Vicky expected and it actually got the Canadian to break a sweat without the excuse of a stuffy, soundproof room. But effort aside, Vicktory was attained like it was nothing. She not only got some revenge against the Interrogal but got to get her rocks off and score some valuable information. The German endured about ten more minutes of Vicky's heavy grinding coupled with a very shameless mouth to breast demonstration as she raised her higher with the cables. Of course the woman never saw what was going on but looked like she loved it nonetheless with the sweat beading from her brow and the blushed cheeks. Vicky let her drop to the floor, limbs splayed and chest rising rapidly as the German tried to unconsciously catch her breath. In one last show, she delighted herself by licking in between those thighs for a bit just to keep her deprived of respite and then licked up the leg again to her toes before smacking her lips in satisfaction.

"Big thanks for the fun an' info, eh?"

As it turned out, COEM's reach was still very strong despite the string of defeats and rumors of "staff change" going about. It seemed that even organizations such as certain scout troops of young women were being infiltrated or worse convinced to help out COEM. Even worse, the woman kept mentioning "Sisters." It looked like there was an insidious grassroots campaign that was trying to dig deeper into North America's women than previously thought. It made sense, of course, given how national authorities have clamped down on extremist assembly on both sides of the spectrum. And with the Blackguard emerging as the left's answer to COEM, Vicky knew that pendulum wouldn't stop swinging for some time unless she and the other Lionesses were there to grab it still. TFL had surmised that COEM had been stale in its approach for a while which explained why it was so easy to take them down left and right across the globe. But like with the insurgencies in past conflicts, enemies adapt and they adapt viciously. Vicky seemed to be a mere test subject of such a thing even if the premise was shamefully insipid to where she felt embarrassed to be caught so easily.

With the German tied up shibari style and indisposed for the foreseeable future, Victoria got her bearings straight. There were two armed guards outside the door. They had only pistols but firearms were firearms at this range. She'd have to think how to get their attention, draw them in one by one, and take them both out with a head konk or if the need arose a neck snap on at least one of them. These idiots might be that gullible to get in one by one given how blatantly open the German showed her secrecy with the knocking she used to get in and out of the room. If they were just going to let her in there without any security whatsoever, these two women deserved to have their clocks cleaned. And thus Vicky knew what she had to do. The Interrogator was slid off to the side away from the eyesight of the guards.

Looking down once more she smiled at the German before getting what clothing she had back on, stuffing the polka dot panties to the panty strap on her right side.

"I'm gonna hav'ta deal with yer friends but thanks for the gotchies."

Walking over, she knocked four times in rhythm and the door slowly opened. The blonde guard walked right in and right behind her was the lady bear.

=====================

Fin.

Return to “TaskForceLioness ( Top Secret)”