"White Owl Im Only Borrowing This" by White0wlsuperheroine

esercito sconfitto

"White Owl Im Only Borrowing This" by White0wlsuperheroine

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://orig00.deviantart.net/868d/f/20 ... 8s084t.jpg

White Owl Im Only Borrowing This By Darklordmenchi
by White0wlsuperheroine∫

This wasn't how Athena pictured her day ending or her secret being revealed to another but she was strapped into an old iron maiden used by tourists to take vacation snaps, she had responded to an alarm being tripped at the history museum and rushed to the scene finding the front door had been lockpicked but the contents of the museum most notably its rare antiques remained untouched.

As Athena crept around the museum she kept her gaurd up expecting a hand to hand brawl but as she entered the large open space that once housed a t-rex skeleton she got something she did not expect, from the darkness shot a ball of goo that splashed over her face covering her mouth and nose cutting off her oxygen worse still was the unmistakably sweet smell of chloroform she was all to familiar to that drove down into the darkness before she could put up a fight.

An hour had passed since that moment and her waking in the iron maiden to the sight of plump woman wearing her outfit the realisation her secret was revealed and her mind was filled with questions she would not be able to ask though she also had a burning anger inside she wanted to release on her attacker she was trying so hard to place in her mind.

Velma: I'm sorry Miss Nikos about your situation: stealing your outfit and well knocking you out but I have a good reason.....

Athena's Thoughts: Good reason!!!! There is no reason you can give that will stop me beating your ass down!!!!!!

Velma: You see......I need access to the secure records in the hall of heroine's so I can see all the files on missing women that coincide with a traveling reality show that visit every few months, I need to find all I can so I can crack the case.....

Athena's Thoughts: You want to crack a case..... we have something in common; I want to crack your skull!!!!!!!

Velma: I know your mad so I'm going to leave now. I know the night shift only look to see if a person is in costume so I can slip in....... damn where did I leave my glasses!!!!! (sound of crunching) Jinkies I broke my glasses; I'm almost blind without them!!!!!

Athena wanted to laugh but as Velma's arm flailed she caught the on switch to the vibrator between Athena's leg which she herself had not noticed but was now fully aware of as she quickly became lost in waves of pleasure as Velma fumbled around trying to find the exit.

a fun piece from Darklordmenchi, featuring White Owl and Velma

Return to “White0wlsuperheroine”