"A Wacky Wardrobe Walk" by Gadreel88

esercito sconfitto

"A Wacky Wardrobe Walk" by Gadreel88

Post by esercito sconfitto »

...for a better resolution pic, check the link...

https://img00.deviantart.net/1a9c/i/201 ... be5yaa.png

Author's Note

Hello everyone,

Here's a quick and fun (at least to me xD) WoW DID idea I had, featuring once again my OC Rogue duo, master and trainee: Gadreela and Vanessa :) This time the training for Vanessa involved sneaking into one of the best guarded areas on the Broken Isles, the Isle of Watchers... more specifically the Watchers Camp located in the Wardens' Redoubt in Azsuna ^^'

Instead of using stealth and camouflage, both rogues decided to do some uniform stealing... which they soon would regret, as you can see, Warden armor is quite heavy and hard to maneuver in :D But they did manage to surprise, capture and tie and gag Maiev Shadowsong and Sira Moonwarden, two very powerful and popular Wardens and World Quest givers... It also turns out, both Night Elf ladies prefer to wear their underwear black ^^'

So let's see if the girls hurry up, put on their helms and sneak their way back before someone hears Maiev's and Sira's muffled yelling and frees them. I would imagine a conversation between Gadreela and Vanessa in their armors while walking past, similar to a scene in GTA: Vice City xD

Gadreela: Remember, salute at the other Wardens.
Vanessa: Hey there Warden! Nice Glaive. Nice Glaive.
Gadreela (facepalms): Real smooth Vanessa...

Hope you like ^^

Return to “Gadreel88”