Passing Through

esercito sconfitto

Passing Through

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Passing Through

by Lord-Storm,

Alicia's head was all fuzzy, it wasn't the first time she had used the time jump but this time she was having problems focusing.

She could hear an incoherent voice and could feel a hand on her shoulder and slowly her senses return and now as her vision

cleared the voice repeated "are you all right Miss" Alicia Hutton shook her head and replied "yes I'm fine, just felt a bit dizzy

is all"

The concerned voice was coming from a pretty young woman with light blue eyes, , her brown hair pinned in up neatly beneath a

bowler style hat wit a chequered band and she had a cravat pinned at the neck of a white button down cotton shirt a dark three

buttoned tunic clung to an hourglass figure and a matching skirt fell to her knees, giving way to shapely calves in sheer dark nylon

hose, shiny black lace up shoes on her feet, a leather handbag hung from the pretty woman's left shoulder and what looked like a

radio mike was clipped to her right lapel. Alicia recognised her uniform as being that of someone in the authorities.

" My names WPC Melanie Shaw" the young woman volunteered "What's yours?" Of course Alicia thought she was a police officer.

The time shifter thought quickly, for the sake of her purpose here she was not sure whether to reveal her real name, but first she needed

to check where here was. "Could you tell me the date Constable." Melanie Shaw looked a little Quizzical, but replied "its August 5th 1985 why?"

Excellent she was exactly where she needed to be. "My Names Alice" she replied.

"Well Alice are you sure your ok, is there anything I can do for you" WPC Shaw helpfully volunteered. Alicia had already appraised the pretty

young policewoman and a smile crossed her face as she helped stood up "actually Officer" She said " I think there is, would you mind helping me home.

A low buzzing noise from Alicia's wrist indicated that her 2 colleagues from her team had arrived and were quite close she finished off tucking her

ginger hair beneath the bowler style hat, behind her in the dark recess between the two old buildings, WPC Melanie Shaw sat striped to her tight

black cotton panties, beneath sheer black nylon pantyhose and 36d cup breast, in a pink bra with black trim. This was not what she had meant when

she had offered her help, to be stripped of her uniform and tied up in her tights and underwear. Alicia had managed to overpower the young constable

by hand gagging her and dragging her into this alley where she had used a stun device in her pocket to render the WPC helpless. She had stripped the

young police officers clothes off , she had discovered a spare pair of pantyhose in the lady cops handbag, so had simply used the issue racket cuffs

to secure Melanie's hands behind her back and then simply torn her clothing into strips to bin the officers forearms, above her elbows and below and

above her bust, pinning her arms to her sides, before binding her ankles and above her knees, tying a large in the last strip, forcing it between

Constable Shaws moist red lips and behind her teeth in a painfully tight cleave gag. Despite her mewling and squirming Melanie could neither loosen

her bonds or be heard but continued anyway. Just then two more figures appeared , Alicia 's team, Gem and Cassidy. "Almost didn't recognise you in

that outfit" Cassidy said, as they noticed the now still WPC Shaw tied up and gagged in tights and underwear , staring at them. "Did you locate Zoe" asked

Alicia hurriedly. "Yes she is in a hospital , guarded by her colleagues" Gem nodded, indicating the officer " What we need are some uniforms like hers"

she continued to say. Alicia looked at the frightened WPC " if you help us we promise not to hurt you, but if not we may have to use this" and she drew a

small device from her pocket and sent an electrical charge into a large mouse scurrying along the floor. Melanie watched the creature twitch, then looked

back at all three women, "now will you help us? WPC Melanie Shaw mewled from behind her gag and began to nod her head frantically to affirm she would

do whatever they wanted.

Return to “Stories by Lord Maul”