Devious Exchange

esercito sconfitto

Devious Exchange

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://img11.deviantart.net/35a2/i/2017 ... b7px6e.png

( story by Doc-Dust )

Elesa's sight began to grow clear, her head still a bit dizzy and groggy. She tried to remember what had happened beforehand, only remember arriving home and...Her eyes widened from shock, she clearly remembered that she had been attacked and, consequently, knocked out. Her expression changed from surprise to fear as she notice she could only squirm; realizing whoever did this did not wont her free. She tried to call out for help, but her voice was muffled by a long piece of a scarf tied around her face. She struggled with her bonds trying to test if there was any loose points within her binds. Unfortunately, whoever bound her did I very expert job on her, the ropes hugging bear body tightly did not budge an inch. She felt a cold draft cross her, which meant that she was undressed and, as she looked forward, saw that her captor indeed strip her...albeit she was left with her matching set of undergarments.

It wasn't long until a shapely silhouette stepped forwards. "My, my, looks like my friend has awakened!" Elesa shifted her tilted sights to the shadow standing across of her, letting out whimpered screams in protest. "Oh that won't do," the voice stated as it moved forward,"you just have to look at this!" Elesa's captor stepped towards her captive and lifted her back into a sitting position, Elesa immediately gasped through her gag. In front of her was her assailant, a gorgeous woman with a slim physique similar to hers, long dull blonde hair with blue streaks in a few areas, most of it covering her face. What caught her attention though was she was wearing her yellow and black dress, as well as everything else. She looked stunning nonetheless. Elesa began to struggle more and yelled as loud as the gag would allow her, but this only amused the doppelganger. "Oh please," she scolded sarcastically "you won't be getting out of that anytime soon" She let out a soft chuckle as her captive continued to struggle, and sat on the floor next her. "You never learn do you?" she continued, "You remind me of my daughter."

The captor positioned herself closer to Elesa, and continued to taunt her. Elesa couldn't stand the woman's self-indulgent sarcasm, but she had no way to escape. "You know, I love your style, maybe I should borrow outfits from you or..." She hesitated, Elesa's mind began to wonder why'd she pause. "Maybe I should just bring YOU with me.~" Elesa's blood turned cold. What she was considering frightened her; at this point she'd be willing to part away with her clothing, as long as she was safe. But the look on the woman's face told her otherwise...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Doc-Dust”