Seductive Studios - Updates

Commercial Producers who Create Uniform Steal Content
Daphne

Re: Seductive Studios - Updates

Post by Daphne »

- with Visa changes needed at C4S we cannot post unconscious uniform stealing videos there any longer so anything like that will be a direct purchase or at Nicheclips or Genrevideos.

“Art Gallery” is now available at Nicheclips & Genrevideos
In this custom video, Lora plays as an agent that is supposed to be working with another agent (Casey) to rob a gallery. Lora chloroforms Casey and drags her into a room where she removes her own clothes, and then removes Casey’s clothing and puts them on. Casey is then tied up.
Ryan then enters the gallery on patrol, and she is then chloroformed by Lora and dragged into the room with Casey. Lora removes the clothing she had borrowed from Casey and swaps them out with Ryan’s clothing before leaving both girls tied up on the gallery floor.
Running time – 21:22
Custom Fetish Videos
"Turn Your Fantasy Into Reality!"
www.seductivestudios.com
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

This sounds very good. I might be interested in buying this.
The pics look great, however is there a preview clip available of this video?
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

A way to buy this by credit card would be neat. Too much trouble with handling money orders (
noochy

Post by noochy »

I just went out of my way to get money to Nicheclips for this and it was a pain in the ass. Can’t you guys just get a CashApp/Venmo and code word it so you can send the link via email. I’ve done this with several custom producers without a problem.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Noochy, what are you say? There's no Credit Card option?
noochy

Post by noochy »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:03 am Noochy, what are you say? There's no Credit Card option?
No. It’s Bitcoin or money order on Nicheclips. And Genrevideos has a big disclaimer saying they only do money orders.

Return to “Commercial Producers”