Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Thanks Manosh.

I like the white undies on the red shirt girls, very cute. :D

You have made my day :D
SovietLUT

A

Post by SovietLUT »

A
Last edited by SovietLUT on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtrooper1990

Re: Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

I was just having a conservation with Soviet on the Discord about Call of Duty Black Ops 3, the very first in the series were you play as a female character. And we remembered that at the very start of the first mission. It is mentioned that your character and her team are in disguise as Nile Coalition soldiers. It just so happens, that they are a gender inclusive army that as attractive girls in very attractive uniforms. It is never mentioned how your character got her outfit, but it isn't a stretch to say that she killed a unfortunate sentry and stole her uniform.

All off screen, but that's where our imagination comes in. ;)
ascetic

Post by ascetic »

Baldur's gate 3 is the latest trendy RPG done by larian studios - the folks who made divinity original sin games.

Over the course of the game you can loot armor from dead enemies but the models of the bodies don't change unfortunately. So I thought is is a massive missed opportunity for clothes stealing scenarios.

BUT then at one point of the game something Incredible happens. One character who can be the main villain of the first act is female drow (evil elf basically). If you defeat her, you can strip her body of the very sexy armor and clothes and wear them yourself. More than that, her body becomes visually naked (half naked to be exact) unlike all other defeated enemies whose models don't change.

This is so weird but amazing that I thought I had to share here.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Just played the resent DLC for the resident evil 4 remake titled "Separate Ways". Now right at the very begging of this expansion, it's revealed that Ada Wong has infiltrated the castle and disguised her herself as one of the female servants to break Louis out of jail. Over the course of the DLC whenever you perform a sneak attack on an enemy she says lines like. "It's nothing personal." And "You're just a job."

Now for those who played the original remake, know that Leon has to takedown quite a few of these "female servants" loyal to Salazar.

Now although never elaborated upon. We can hope to imagine that Ada Wong infiltrated the castle, then she took out one of the female servants before stealing her robes and her full face mask to let her get close to the jail cells.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

ascetic wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:24 am Baldur's gate 3 is the latest trendy RPG done by larian studios - the folks who made divinity original sin games.

Over the course of the game you can loot armor from dead enemies but the models of the bodies don't change unfortunately. So I thought is is a massive missed opportunity for clothes stealing scenarios.

BUT then at one point of the game something Incredible happens. One character who can be the main villain of the first act is female drow (evil elf basically). If you defeat her, you can strip her body of the very sexy armor and clothes and wear them yourself. More than that, her body becomes visually naked (half naked to be exact) unlike all other defeated enemies whose models don't change.

This is so weird but amazing that I thought I had to share here.
You can do full nude, I'm send instructions on Discord
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Hi, does anyone have a video of the Baldur gate 3 USB scene? Thanks.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Hhmm, I'm also very interested in this. I just don't have the time for games like Baldurs Gate 3 anymore, so if anyone can provide any scenes or links to this sort of thing, I'd be very grateful. :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

cuccut59579 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:18 pm Hi, does anyone have a video of the Baldur gate 3 USB scene? Thanks.
Sorry no, only text how do this with boss :roll:
Void99

Post by Void99 »

Think I am at the Twilight of my existence!

October 3rd to October 4th 2023 .... a 26 hour stretch of playing Starfield. This edges out my 2016 record of going at Fallout 4 for 25 hours non-stop.

Time just has absolutely no meaning when out of work. Currently in negotiation to return to a job that gave me the elbow a few months back.

Unfortunately with Starfield, they removed the ability to remove armour/clothing off of NPCs.
You can't even pickpocket equipped clothing items from them as you could in Skyrim and Fallout 4.
There are plenty of generic female NPCs you can recruit as workers for your ship or outposts ....but unlike companion characters you can't trade gear with them.

Best you can do is find a swimsuit (which is a VERY RARE item) and equip it to a companion. And there are only 3 female companions that are good looking.
If you take all of the companions clothing items they are wearing....it automatically equips them in a default spacesuit instead of them just being in their underwear.

All in all it's very slim pickings in this department for Starfield.

Return to “General Discussion”