Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Announcements & General Discussion
ascetic

Re: Video Games with female uniform/clothes stealing

Post by ascetic »

New game by Mimimi games is called Shadow Gambit.
The previous two of their games featured heavy female uniform stealing with characters stripping geishas, nuns and ladies of the night.

This new game might not feature the uniform stealing because the characters are UNDEAD magic wielding pirates, but the devs said that there will be disguises of some sort.

Well, hope dies last so fingers crossed
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

There is no uniform stealing here, but this is a video game and fits under the "Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't" topic as well since it's a massive missed opportunity.

Alekhine's Gun AKA Death to Spies 3 when it was in development was originally called Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies.

Unlike the first two games, the third would have featured three playable characters:

Seymon, the protagonist of the previous two games. An all-round generalist who can use disguises.

Viktor, a sort of stealth-bruiser. Cannot disguise.

And Olga, a female agent who can seduce and perform stealth kills. And of course, she cannot use disguise.

https://youtu.be/iwi5H5KoA-k?t=33
Stormtrooper1990

Post by Stormtrooper1990 »

Blue-Cynthia wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:52 am There is no uniform stealing here, but this is a video game and fits under the "Scenes that seem like a set up for a uniform steal but aren't" topic as well since it's a massive missed opportunity.

Alekhine's Gun AKA Death to Spies 3 when it was in development was originally called Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies.

Unlike the first two games, the third would have featured three playable characters:

Seymon, the protagonist of the previous two games. An all-round generalist who can use disguises.

Viktor, a sort of stealth-bruiser. Cannot disguise.

And Olga, a female agent who can seduce and perform stealth kills. And of course, she cannot use disguise.

https://youtu.be/iwi5H5KoA-k?t=33
They could have combined Olga's seduction with the disguise, so she disguise herself as a nurse, officer or civilian seduce the target and finish them off discreetly. So you have a character like Catherine O'Hara from Desperados 3. But hitman style.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I have no interest in any lethal stuff but it'd be cool if they had a bind and gag mechanic like in Desperados 3, where the character Kate can knock down and steal uniforms from other women while one of her teammates ties them up so they won't be able to raise alarm.
Stormtrooper1990

Or needle with a sedative, Olga spots her mark silently takes her down, strips her then hides her sleeping body in a wardrobe,crate etc hitman style.

You could have both a lethal or non-lethal takedown depending on your playstyle. Leave the choices to the player.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Speaking with Stormtrooper just reminded me that there is a uniform steal scene in the game "Mass Effect 2".

In this scene Samara confronts her daughter Morinth and the two eventually fight. If Shepard sides with Morinth she'll kill her mother (Samara) then after revealing she can imitate her mothers voice perfectly to impersonate her, she then steals her uniform so the rest of the crew will never notice. She even states that she just needs to quickly "change into this horrible uniform" before you leave.

Scene below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbQin3ktTo
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:19 am Speaking with Stormtrooper just reminded me that there is a uniform steal scene in the game "Mass Effect 2".

In this scene Samara confronts her daughter Morinth and the two eventually fight. If Shepard sides with Morinth she'll kill her mother (Samara) then after revealing she can imitate her mothers voice perfectly to impersonate her, she then steals her uniform so the rest of the crew will never notice. She even states that she just needs to quickly "change into this horrible uniform" before you leave.

Scene below.

Fire classic for imagination 🔥 ;)
Stormtrooper1990

Trackman281 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:19 am Speaking with Stormtrooper just reminded me that there is a uniform steal scene in the game "Mass Effect 2".

Scene below.

I never choose Morinth, but I watched the clip. That surely counts as a USB scene. I have a fantasy about Asari commandos knocking out some Blue sun's or eclipse girls and stealing their uniforms, to sneak onto a base or capital ship.

Biotic nerve pinches anyone :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Scene below.

I never choose Morinth, but I watched the clip. That surely counts as a USB scene. I have a fantasy about Asari commandos knocking out some Blue sun's or eclipse girls and stealing their uniforms, to sneak onto a base or capital ship.

You often write about unrealized ideas of various media, so maybe you should start with Morinth and Samara, show what they unfortunately decided to leave behind the scene, what do you say buddy? In general terms, they will resemble USB with Wonder Woman ... ;) :D
Stormtrooper1990

FemaleSpy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:50 pm
Stormtrooper1990 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:04 pm

Scene below.

You often write about unrealized ideas of various media, so maybe you should start with Morinth and Samara, show what they unfortunately decided to leave behind the scene, what do you say buddy? In general terms, they will resemble USB with Wonder Woman ... ;) :D
There's an idea, unrealized scenes are a great source of inspiration for a writer like me. I could write about movies like the species films where there is potential abound for lethal clothing thefts.

Games like ME or Cod. I could even write a story or two for Lara Croft. Stick in some Trinity sentry girls and we could get cooking. Or the Far Cry series( 5, new dawn, 6).

The possibilities are endless.

Return to “General Discussion”